Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian

Brian

Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters.   Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WebDMtitufk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo%2Egoogle%2Ecom%2Fvideosearch%3Fq%3Dheavyweight%2Bippo%26hl%3Den%26emb%3D0%26aq%3Df&feature=player_embedded

So Im a big fan of Ippo games and the anime. So who thinks that nayone from naruto can beat Ippo with only Taijutsu,no jutsu no nothing,not even the sharingan. My character here was meant to be like him as fast and taijutsu mastery,but I decided not to.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters.   Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:17 am

I think that any naruto character could. I mean, isnt these ippo guys like boxing and stuff? Yeah, running at high speed, ability to dodge and such, the answer is clear : P
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters.   Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:50 am

huuump ,it seems u havent seen the series. this where ur wrong, these arent normal boxers as u can see their speed are unusual.As well as their power. Are u seeing their punches?and how fast?apparently it sound like im an ippo freak like my cousin here but im not. i have seen enough to know about it. but tenjho tengen will woop any ones ass
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters.   Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters.   Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ippo V.S Any Naruto Characters.
Page 1 of 1