Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King/Queen of the Hill

Go down 
+20
Max
Kakashi Jr
davell nara
Kayden
~Deadwood Zen~
Initake
Hyuuga Rahim
Lark
Izumo
Ulkira
Syn
Robin
Sai Hyuuga
Absolute Greed.
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Adam
Matthais
Pendo
Kibaka
Aile
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aile

King/Queen of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:20 pm

I know this isn't famous yet..Let's see if you know this..

Instruction:

Benny jumps up to the hill and shouts "I'm king of the hill!"

Bonny throws million of smiley devils at Benny..He rolled over the hill then Bonny shouted "I'm queen of the hill!"

Easy?

I'll start.

Aile runs very fast like flash towards the hill and said "I'm the queen of the hill!"
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:54 pm

OMG!!! I love this game!

Kibaka gets aliens to abduct Alie off of the hill, and takes over the hill

NOW IM KING!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:00 am

Pendo is pissed that the topic was made before he could make it because he was going to today, so he sends an army of heavily trained warriors and they kill Kibaka. Pendo jumps on top of the hill and shouts "MY HILL!"
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:16 am

Zatheria takes a 45 and shoots Josh in the back of the head. "What now!" He said as he became the King of the Hill.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:20 am

(i made this topic on ingoo)

Zath simply pushes Zath off the hill I'm the King Razz
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:22 am

((I've been playing this game for a while. It brings back some pretty good memories but it also hurts that those memories are lost forever.))
Pendo pulls outs a gun and points it at Adam as he backs off the hill. Pendo stands on the hill happily smiling ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:25 am

Kimiko skips up the hill and pushes Pendo off of it, watching him roll down towards a large cold pond. "My hill now!!" She yells with pride.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:25 am

As soon as Kimi gets within five feet, Pendo fires a cap between her eyes and watches her roll off the hill. "MUWHAHAHAHA"
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:29 am

Kimiko comes back as a ghost and walks back up and places a flag on the hill that says "Ghost's only - My hill.".
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 am

I call the ghost busters MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:10 am

Near uses the force to cross the beams, and they all die.
I'm the king of the hill, And from now on, purple is mandatory!!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Pendo is confused as Near gets closer to his hill. Pendo simply fires three consecutive bullets through Near's forehead and watches him roll into the ocean. "MY HILL, AND IT IS MANDATORY TO STAY AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
Sai Hyuuga

Sai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Sai brings a rocket launcher with him and shoots a rocket, which blows half a hill away and Pendo with it. "I am king of the hill, or atleast whats left of it."
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Robin uses the large cold pond/ocean Pendo fell in earlier and summons his megalodon [18m, 77tonne shark]. It jumps in mid air and engulfs Sai. Robin then strolls to the top of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Syn calls forth ninja bunnies and has them run up the hill and eat Robin's legs. All I have to say is my hill.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Adam sets a explosive tag and watches him explode into pieces. Adam lays down and hugs the hilltop. My hill Razz
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Pendo comes falling from the sky with his limbs spread out for an aerial attack from the sky. "YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Adam watched Pendo miss, Adam is still on the hill, as KING
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Pendo misses and bangs his face on the hill and rolls away. "NOOOOO!!!!!!"

Two days later he comes to the bottom of the hill. "I'VE SPENT THE PAST 48 HOURS DEVISING THE PERFECT PLAN!" and as he says that, millions of angry mexicans who had been hired by Pendo for two dollars an hour came running and washing over the hill taking Adam with them far far away back to Mexico. "YES!!!!" Pendo sits on the hill with a chibi smile :3
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Adam runs back with all the mexicans by paying them $2.50! They mexicians eat Pendo's legs and guard adam as he is the king of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:52 pm

The Mexicans and Adam come back to find Chuck Norris guarding the hill, and he kills them all except Adam, who he only scares away.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Adam shines Chuck Norris's boots so Chuck Norris says he will work for Adam and will never be unloyal to the ultimate adam.

Chuck Norris does a spinning roundhouse kick at the bottom of the hill that cracks the ground causing Pendo to fall into the earths center of molten lava and the inner core.

I ish king Razz
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Walks up the hill and pushes Adam down it. My hill. I ish King. *raises hands slightly and moves them back and forth*
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Ulkira calls Medusa to turn the Stone Anbu into stone, then smashes him with a hammer. MY HILL, AHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Izumo uses 1000 years of death, plunging his fingers into Ulkira's bumcheek causing Ulkira to have rectal bleeding and fly through the air!

Izumo's hill Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill Empty

Back to top Go down

King/Queen of the Hill
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next