Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King/Queen of the Hill

Go down 
+20
Max
Kakashi Jr
davell nara
Kayden
~Deadwood Zen~
Initake
Hyuuga Rahim
Lark
Izumo
Ulkira
Syn
Robin
Sai Hyuuga
Absolute Greed.
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Adam
Matthais
Pendo
Kibaka
Aile
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Kiba disgusies himself as near and touches Osaru.
While osaru is being distracted kiba gets out a bazooka and fires at him.

MWAHAHAH!!!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Osaru was too busy getting touched by the real Near that he didnt fall for Kiba's trap.

STILL MEH HILL(and Adams and Nears)!!!
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Well, it still have part of the hill!!

SO ITS STILL PARTIALLY MY HIL!!! Razz

welcome to the hill club Cool
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:21 am

Pendo laughs because they were both dreaming asleep and hugging each other, five miles off. "Retards..." Pendo chuckles, sipping some coke and watching TV, sitting in his chair next to Adam's.
MUWHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:14 am

Near shrugs, hell, if you can't beat them, join them. Near joins Adam and Pendo on the hill, and combines both his pwnsomeness with the rest, as well as sets up the ultimate Fuuinjutsu: SUPER AWESOME REPELER OF DUMBASSES SEAL OF COOLNESS!!!
Now nobody can steal the hill.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Well, I still have a shovelful of the hill(I sleepwalk..HA!!!)

Still partially my hill!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:08 am

I still own the awesomeness side of the hill side of the hill too!!!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:48 am

/me uses ninja cat to steal all parts of the hill!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:49 am

Laughs since Kiba, Near, Pendo, Adam, Near and Osaru are all stuck on the hill, no one can get in or out.

Draw?
Back to top Go down
Kayden

Kayden

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Kayden blows up the hill and finds a new one. king Mine
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:29 am

The hill is too pwnsome to be blown up, and because of the no losers allowed curse Kiba and Osaru desinigrate and their ashes are teleported miles away from the hill

ADAM, NEAR, AND PENDO ARE THE RULERS OF THE HILL!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:06 pm

kibaka is not a loser, so the curse does nothing to him.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Pendo is wondering what fantasy Kibaka is in, because he is nothing but burnt ashes thousands of miles away from the Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
davell nara

davell nara

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Davell Walk's up the hill and breathes and his pure uberness blows them all away

MY HILL NOW BABY
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Rahim

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Rahim comes and sits down then farts and blows the hill away from Davell he then runs after it claming it as MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:18 am

Josh is wondering how they got past the millions of miles off security as well as gigantic kingdom surrounding the hill.

STILL OUR HILL!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Pendo said it b!tches!!! Lets see you get pass the UberAwesome 4(Adam, Pendo, Near, Me)!!!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Rahim

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:22 am

Ok watch this Rahim goes up to the super awesome four and makes an atomic bomb out of no wear and throws it at them blowing themm all up and destroying the hill ....
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:24 am

Osaru jsut laughs at Rahims pitiful attempt to claim the hill. Everyone knows that were all to uberawesome to be affect by silly mortal weapons. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:35 am

MUWHAHAHA! Well said Osaru. I would've just struck him with lightning, and said haha as I opened the ground to suck him into hell.

But your way is good too. ^.^
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:02 am

Hey, whatever keeps the unworthy away is good enough for us, though lightning works and makes fire too. Fire = good ^^
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:53 am

Pendo revives the topic.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:18 am

Initake kills the topic again by god modding in spam and killing all, even Adam ((sorry i have to kill EVERYONE))
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:39 am

Pendo uses his anti-god modding powers, and defeats him. =P
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Kibaka uses his anti-anti-godmodding powers to save initake and DESTROYS pendo.

Now it's initake's AND MY HILL!!!!!!!!!

YAAAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

King/Queen of the Hill
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next