Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My pet (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Rahim

My pet (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: My pet (WIP)   My pet (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:05 am

Name: Yanmero

Nickname: Yanmero

Species: Unknown

Looks: My pet (WIP) Demon

Personality: Yanmero looks like the scariest form of death avialable. He however is very kind and will only attack when orderd to by its master. The thing it fears the most is death itself so it only will show fear if about to be killed or having the reaper appear in person.

History: Rahim has had this pet for about a month now. He was first introduced to this beast whne he was walking home from his friends house. On the way to his house he needed to cross threw the woods. As he was walking he had a strange feeling he was being watched. As he walked about another 15 feet a man walked out with a limp. He had a cane and a long white beard. The man told Rahim that he was the one. Rahim had no idea on what to say. The man then threw his index finger into Rahims heart and knocked him unconious and shut everything down. When Rahim awoke he was on the seops of his house. His stomach hurt really bad. When he lifter his shirt he found a long thin black cross. He was very afraid and ran inside. When he got there he found a note. On the note it said "You are the one to carry the beast. Just say whatever you want to make the command witch will be the first word you say after finishing reading this note. The creature may seem very frightning but will only answer to you. The beast is harmless unless you tell it to attack. You will never be able to get rid of it so learn to addapt. Good luck."When Rahim finished the note he paniced. He went upstairs and tryed to wash the mark off.[/color=green]Dam![/color]He shouted. Just then a rumble started to form in his stomach. A black cloud then appeard in front of him as a giant red monster was standing in front of him. It shouted and then Rahim fanted. When he awoke he was in bed. The mark was gone and he thinks it was a dream but the beast is still there. If he says "Dam"then it will appear.

Jutsu's: (what jutsu's can it before with you or by itself)

Name:Volcanic saliva
Element:Fire
Description:The beast will open up its mouth releasing a thick black smoke blinding and covering all surrounded objects for about a 30 yard radious. Once all the smoke is laid a volcanic like liquid will pour from the mouth of Yanmero and burn everything withing the smoke to ash.

Name:Volcanic Spit
Element:Fire
Description:The beast will gather some of the same liquid that is used in volcaninc saliva. The beast , instead of letting it drip out and burn everything , will spit or blast it at a selected object. If hit the object will immediatly begin to burn into ash.

Last edited by Hyuuga Rahim on Fri May 22, 2009 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

My pet (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pet (WIP)   My pet (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:25 pm

How big is this monster >.>
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Rahim

My pet (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pet (WIP)   My pet (WIP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:51 am

A little smaller then a tree but not a giant one. Basicly the size of an apple tree.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

My pet (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pet (WIP)   My pet (WIP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:02 am

Hmm...Idk..I need a second opinion....apple tree size seems more like B rank to me.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Rahim

My pet (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pet (WIP)   My pet (WIP) EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Ok then can it be around the size of a minivan XD?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

My pet (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pet (WIP)   My pet (WIP) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:21 am

SECOND OPINION, PLEASE WAAIT.
XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My pet (WIP) Empty