Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Da_Flake

Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos? Empty
PostSubject: Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos?   Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:03 am

Sup peeps. Im Osaru's brother, its sux i know, and he said most of you know him, so yeah. Ive never rped before, but i like Naruto a little, and Osaru forced 'encouraged' me to join. I hope I can like get better a rping and make some friends(and enemies!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos?   Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos?   Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi,

Have Fun and Stay Active.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos?   Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:29 am

ADAM IS BACK!!!
Oh and Hi!
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos?   Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:32 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos?   Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey you! Yeah, you! No, the other guy. Yes, you! Do you like Tacos?
Page 1 of 1