Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dance of the Goddess {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keisei

The Dance of the Goddess {Open} Empty
PostSubject: The Dance of the Goddess {Open}   The Dance of the Goddess {Open} EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:31 am

ooc: Right, please someone genin.. unless you higher ups really wanna do this D:

The day was beautiful.. but it was debatable if it was productive. The girl felt as if nothing had been done today, and sighed annoyedly, this was aggravating in ways that wasn't healthy. She needed to release tension and that would be easily taken care of.. but by what? There are so many things she could do to provide momentarily relief to this.. agression in her system, this boiling pit of energy that slowly consumed her. She had to do something to relieve the tension, that... arg, she couldn't even name it. The kunoichi strode among the grounds, looking for a sparring partner.. that should ease her tension. She had debated on training, but it was getting too repeative, too easy to really pose a challenge. Wodden dolls, ball jointed, able to move in a way prescribed, but never something truly adventurous, limit pushing. Another human being was perfect for what the fiery haired girl had in mind, as she sighed exasperatedly. Lifting her head, and her emerald green pools of shining crystal, to the sky, her voice echoed. ''Will some one here fight me!?'' was the shouted question, her beautiful voice containing traits of agressive and needful, passion, and irritation, the will to fight shining brightly in her body stance and her tone. It vibrated in the air, powerful.. and without limit. She was ready to fight. Ready as she could ever be.
Back to top Go down
Shinto

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of the Goddess {Open}   The Dance of the Goddess {Open} EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:55 am

(~Enjoy a good song by 3 Doors Down here~)

Hayato enjoyed strolls in open fields. Usually, there’d be no distractions or anyone else – perfect for clearing his mind. “Heh…” He whispered. Hayato was bored and his mind was racing; he couldn’t think of one thing to think about, he had to think about a million others. “This is depressing…” Hayato said in a low-tone. He kicked at the dirt as he walked along the beaten path; he wasn’t even doing anything of real importance when he heard a cry.

''Will some one here fight me!?''

It was a female’s cry, maybe for attention? No, no… his mind shutdown at this point; he stopped thinking completely and immediately walked to the location he believed the voice was coming from. “I hope I get there before someone who wants to do harm does. Besides, it sounds more like a spar, not a full-blown fight!” Hayato thought to himself. He jumped into the air, onto a tree in fact and used his chakra to propel himself even further. As he jumped, sparks of lightning softened the impact for him, sending a jolt up his spine, causing his speed to increase each second, just how he liked it.

“Heh…” He whispered once more. He could see a figure in the distance, which he assumed would be the girl. He jumped down from the tree branch, brushed himself off and stared at the female. “You want a fight? Well, you’re looking at one.” Hayato didn’t even introduce himself; he was there because the lady had called him there with her yell. He spread his legs apart slightly and hunched his back after bending his knees. He flattened his palm and hid his thumb behind the palm of his right hand. Surely, this was an odd, but practical stance for fighting.

Last edited by Shinto on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keisei

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of the Goddess {Open}   The Dance of the Goddess {Open} EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:10 am

The girl sighed angrily, no one wanted to fight her. This was discouraging, as the girl literally growled, angry beyond limits, as she wanted to scream that anger to the world. Life was literally still for moments, as these violent emotions turbulated in her, her sudden desire and purpose foiled, until she heard a sound.. landing feet. Her body didn't move, and she didn't even look at the male, but it was ovious right away that the kunoichi had noticed him... the girl let out a small laugh, that dark skin apperant and her wild fire hair floating in the air briefly, as she flew into action, her blades moving in a flurry... she wasn't going to wait. But just before moving, slight movements were done as well, almost like twitches were running up and down her arms.. that was moments ago, now she was in front of the male. Was it right to attack with prior warning? A question that is best left unanswered at this point, as the woman was approching with twirling blades, sung with precision and speed. A true dual weilder. ''Then don't hold back, ne?'' her voice came out, just as she was closing in dangerously... time to strike!
Back to top Go down
Shinto

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of the Goddess {Open}   The Dance of the Goddess {Open} EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:43 am

"Heh... I'd say I could, but I really can't." Hayato said in a low-tone, almost to himself. Although, he made his comment loud enough to fall upon the female's ears as he got closer and closer to him. He could feel the lady move closer and closer. "What's this? Why can't I feel anythi--" Hayato found himself off-guard. He mustn't have been at the top of his game or something, especially since he was easily struck by the female. Her blade struck him square in the chest... which caused a flashback...

"I remember that day just as if it was yesterday... the day I lost all of my motivation..." A darker, more personal figure of Hayato said in the shadows; this of course, was only visible to Hayato. "I can't believe she struck you just like someone else did. You’re a pathetic, piece of Poo, crap, Hayato." This time it was a taller, darker and more sinister figure coming out from the shadows. "You should have known better. You should have jumped." This time, it was yet another figure. This time, however, it was the man who easily beat him at the academy.

"Y-Your right..." Hayato shouted. His voice roared like a lion's. He sucked in his chest, relieving the pressure from the blade striking his chest. He was loose for now, and would take every possible advantage he could, even land a few hits of his own, if possible. "I'll jump back now, okay?" Hayato smirked. He did just that. Casually, Hayato jumped back, and of course, his signature pattern of lightning followed. He only had a little time to make his move before he'd have the chance to do the correct thing: attacking.

His legs gracefully slid across the down as he landed, entering yet again, and the same stance which had caused him much pain. Despite that, he paid little attention to the hole(s) in his stomach. "Right... now, one chance at this..." Hayato whispered to himself. He clutched his fist and began to charge towards the female, cocking back his fist as he did so, and suddenly jumping into the air. He moved his legs closer to his body, tucking himself into a tight, little ball. "Now! Take this!" He shouted with such force that his clothes began to rip, but of course, that wasn't from his shouting, it was from the faint, but visible at a close distance lightning dancing around his body. It was his signature after all. The Raiton element that is, and his mastery of it allowed him to combine it with every attack, even the most dangerous.

"Correct-o-moondo." He thought to himself. His body, still in a ball, landed on the ground. Thanks to the lightning, his impact was softed. Though, he was still badly bruised. Although, he had his chance; he had to capitalize, if he didn't, well, it wouldn't be pretty. He unfolded himself and looked into the female's eyes, but stood still... he waved her to come back and attack him once again. Perhaps he planned on becoming defensive this battle, or just taking every hit in an attempt to wear her down so he could make the final, most precise attack possible?

(And, of course, I bet I was raped by the filter. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Keisei

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of the Goddess {Open}   The Dance of the Goddess {Open} EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Wavering in, close, ready to strike. She wasn't going to back down, but the girl sensed a good fight ahead. However, within herself, the girl frowned at a comment he made. It was confusing in a way, what he said, and the kunoichi let a thought process begin.. but too late, she had gotten in too close. He couldn't block her and his surprise astounded her, she had made an ovious attack.. and the girl's sabers swung, each one after another, a flowing style appearing. One, two, three, the blades spun in her hand, and then a stab motion follow throught. It sunk into him, the metal sliding throught flesh and bone. It was her greatest surprise, but luckily for him, the sharp edged blades hadn't sunk in too deep. Venus' eyes lifted to watch the male's own and she could see that he was gone.. she didn't dare move, as the sudden nosies around them stopped. Silence.. then it was shattered by the sudden shout he made, and a flurry of movement happened, hits and strikes. The girl had to shift her blades to catch them, but despite her strength and a agility, a good few slipped by.. and then he jumped back. For a single moment, she had thought she had seen lightning. And her attention was brought to his wounds, as she could see him fully now, the wounds more around his stomach then chest... a difficult situation this was. Then he charged, lighting fist at her.. and she flipped back, true elegance as she did so, her body shifting and moving, catching slight shocks as she left the ground for the air, landing a little bit aways from him. This was a dangerous buisness as she felt some bruises and cuts, and there was even some semi unfeeling numbness.. this was dangerous. She saw his invitation, and grinned, charging again... but this time holding a blade in her mouth while she made seals, molding around the handle of her blade, then dropping the first into her hand again. ''Let's tango.'' her calm voice said as she approched.
Back to top Go down
Shinto

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of the Goddess {Open}   The Dance of the Goddess {Open} EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 am

"How clever of you to imply we should be dancing, but sorry, these sandals weren't made for that purpose." Hayato spit out in a hurry. He didn't have much time to talk or even prepare an adequate guard, especially since this female was fast. Then again, he had to do what he had to do. He reached into his holster. Inside of this little, blue pouch was just what he needed - a kunai knife, a throw able one at that, making this battle much easier.

"I'll just focus my chakra into this and throw it at you!" Hayato smirked. He did as he said he would do in a hurry. The knife had a blue flame dancing around it, this of course, was lightning. "I doubt you can withstand the force lightning has on the human body. They say it can even stop your heart!" Hayato shouted. He jumped up into the air and clutched the kunai close to his heart. He gracefully floated down to the ground, landing behind the female. "Y'know, I always wondered what damage a lightning bolt can do." He bellowed. His voice was full of excitement. He hunched his back and fell down onto his knees and released the knife towards the female's direction. His aim was a little bit off. If the blade was to hit, it'd completely miss the spine and only tear off some hair, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Keisei

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of the Goddess {Open}   The Dance of the Goddess {Open} EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 pm

He was nothing if not snappy. This was something she enjoyed and even thought he spit it out in a hurry, without too much thought to it, it was an interesting comment. As she charged towards him, she could see him reach into his holster, a pretty little blue pouch, and pull out something.. a kunai knife. Well that was to be expected, but the girl really did not thing that the male was thinking that well. She was charging with twin blades.. she could deflect any thrown objects with her blades. However, those traces of lighting she saw made her think.. if he had a Raiton mastery, she would have to be extremely careful, because it could be deadly to her. The way he annonced his attack made her wanna slap him, it was too ovious! The kunoichi thought it was stupid to announce your intentions so loudly, and she sighed irratatedly. She could see him move, and knew he was trying to distract her with his words.. but she saw a blue flame. But it wasn't as smooth as normal fire, it seemed crackly and jagged.. lighting. Damn it, she was right, so therefore, she have to use that jutsu to defend herself. She heard him shout and then he jumped... just as she struck with her twirling blades. However, it wasn't useless as she heard him speak once again, as she was sure he threw the kunai. The force of her strike allowed the girl to go foreward on her right foot, and lift her left as she went vertical at the loss of balance. Her blades spun like a ventillation wheel, as she spun on herself, shifting her view from downwards and her back to him to foreward and facing him.. she heard the clang of kunai against her blade, and felt the sudden discharge run throught her. The girl let out a gasp of pain, unable to move as her left foot hit the ground and she staggered foreward. Her body shook, as she felt the last effects of the lightning run throught her, gritting her teeth.. she was open and the kunoichi knew he would take advantage of that, althought the girl was powerless to stop the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of the Goddess {Open}   The Dance of the Goddess {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dance of the Goddess {Open}
Page 1 of 1