Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davell's jutsu training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davell nara

davell nara

Davell's jutsu training Empty
PostSubject: Davell's jutsu training   Davell's jutsu training EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:33 am

"Ugh Why did i open my big mouth" earlyer this moring it was davell's turn to wash the dishes and he had said he'd rather train his new jutsu, his father had scouted out here and set up some training dummys for him he first did the shadow posesion jutsu three differnt times coming upwith new poses. He then practiced the shadow strangle jutsu and broke one of the dummys necks, "Ok it's time hope i got enough chakra pills to survive this one."

he used shadow imatation on 3 different dummys at the same time but he then attempted to use shadow strangle jutsu it was a failure he had snaped only one of the dummys necks, he almost immedetly droped to his knees and hands after finishing the jutsu he could barely reach his last chakra pill. He ate it and stood back up and said out loud, "Come on out i know your there........ ok if thats the way you want it." he threw 3 kunai at the fake trees they dodged them and came out, One bandit spoke and said "Hey your a nara aint ya well since you are your gonna tell us where your nearst nara medicne lab now." he said as he drew a kunai,

"Feh what ever now go shadow imation technique followed by my newest jutsu. Multy shadow strangle complete take this." he heard the snaping of 2 necks as he passed out on the ground, poff poff the shadow clones exploded and davell's father emerged he picked up davell and threw him over his sholder and simply said " I'm proud of ya kid."
Back to top Go down

Davell's jutsu training
Page 1 of 1