Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu List #4 [Not done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reisame

Reisame

Jutsu List #4 [Not done] Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:20 am

Name: Tajuu Bushin Buki no Jutsu - Multi Clone Weapon Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: A decieving jutsu the user will cause his or her weapon's to mutiply into hundreds. This is only a trick the number of weapons being the same as they were before the jutsu was casted. The truth is that the created weapons are clones without substance similar to how the bushin no jutsu works. The copies resemble the weapons in every way, functioning as a distraction hiding the real weapons from the opponent. Like the bushin no jutsu when the copies make contact with an opponent they will disperse.
Link:

Name: Doro Sawaru no Jutsu - Tangling Mud Technique
Element: Earth
Description: Doton • Doro Sawaru a Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. After the neccessary hand seals are performed from the ground, whip like tendrils will extend and charge at the target going as far as three meters. These tendrils are meant to whip the opponent or bind them in place.
Link:

Name: Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Element: Doton
Description: Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.
Link:

Last edited by Reisame on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:46 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:24 am

Yeah...Ima need a second oppinion. I'm thinking no, seing as Tajju kage bunshin itself is a kinjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Reisame

Reisame

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:43 am

I dont think this jutsu would be forbidden the weapon clones aren't real so they dont do damage. This jutsu works the same as the oboro bushin no jutsu, creating hundreds of normal bushin clones, the clones being replaced by weapons instead..
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:35 am

XD My bad, I thought I read tajju kage bunshin, not tajuu bunshin.
Back to top Go down
Reisame

Reisame

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:18 am

So are the other jutsus okay?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:59 am

No, Earth flow river is C rank.
why is the earth spinny ball flammable?
Back to top Go down
Reisame

Reisame

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 am

Took that jutsu out.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:24 am

Quote :
Earth flow river is C rank.
Back to top Go down
Reisame

Reisame

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 am

Oh sorry I swear I edited that... e_e
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 am

What are the restrictions of the second one?
Back to top Go down
Reisame

Reisame

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:33 am

By restrictions you mean how far it can go? If so I made it that it can go five meters.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am

Ehh 16 feet for C rank...It's a little iffy, I'd rather it be 3 meters. That's ten feet.
Back to top Go down
Reisame

Reisame

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:47 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:49 am

Allrighty. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:50 am

oops. train them first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List #4 [Not done]   Jutsu List #4 [Not done] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jutsu List #4 [Not done]
Page 1 of 1