Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for Kimi-Chan (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

Training for Kimi-Chan (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Training for Kimi-Chan (Private)   Training for Kimi-Chan (Private) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:25 am

It was early morning and a tad bit cloudy. Yesterday, Kimiko had decided to learn some more jutsu. She had already decided on three jutsu that she wanted to learn. One of them being a new genjutsu that should be fun to use. Literally rolling out of bed, she started to work on her motivation and began to dress quickly for the training. While walking out of her kitchen she grabbed an apple and began to slowly eat it on her walk to the training area. It didn't look like it was going to rain, but the sun was being covered up by big white clouds. A relaxed sigh come from the kunoichi as she finished the apple and simply threw the core behind her. Training was to begin shortly for her and she was prepared.

All the jutsu were her own creations and she hoped that they would one day prove worthy. One was a more defence like, a genjutsu, and the finally a attack/restraining technique. Out of the three she decided to try the defence first. Seeing how it used earth element, which she was pretty good at controlling, it would be easy enough.

---
* Earth Cage
* C Rank
* Ninjutsu w/ Earth Element
* 200 words needed. 214 words used.
---

Kimiko took a deep breath and nodded her head from side to side. The jutsu was to send vines with hundreds of prickly thorns through the ground to make a barrier defence. Not to mention it would probably by her time if the target just happened to be the best with taijutsu. After staring that the ground for a short while, she clasped her hands and began to concentrate her chakra into the earth under her. Only seconds after concentrating, the vines appeared and began to circle her as if it were a slinky snake. Kimiko quickly added more concentration and the vines began to circle her more quickly with more thorns emerging from them. The vines continued to twirl around her until they reached at her forehead. Her hands eased and she looked around the cage like creation. They were thicker than she expected, but still passed her inspection. Thorns, Thickness, No major gaps, and she could still see above the barrier. It almost seemed perfect to Kimiko. Next time it would have to build quicker which was all that she could really note. That wasn't too much of a problem for her though. So with that, Kimiko concentrated again and began to unwind the vines until she could no longer see them.

---
* Holding of Earth
* D Rank
* Ninjutsu w/ Earth Element
* 150 words needed. 276 words used.
---

Now moving onto an even easier jutsu, Kimiko smiled to herself and stepped back a little. She summoned a single clone, which appeared right away. The other Kimiko looked at her with a blank expression. After survying the scene, the clone looked back at her summoner. "Are you learning a new jutsu?" She questioned with a hint of excitment. A small laugh came from the real Kimiko and she nodded her head. "Yep. I need you to act as my enemy, though." She stated while looking at the clone up and down. The clone jumped back a few feet away and smirked. "Well lets go then!" The clone stated ready and energetic. "Right." Kimiko replied while stancing herself. After a few silent moments, the clone charged at her. Kimiko took out two kunai and threw them at the clone while jumping back. The clone jumped to the side and ducked behind a tree. The real Kimiko quickly began to stream earth element chakra in her body. She directed it towards her left arm and awaited for the right moment. Just then her clone jumped back from the tree and continued to come at the real Kimiko. Without thinking she directed her left arm at the clone and sent thick vines covered in mud. The clone's expression turned into a surprised one, as her wrists became locked in the thick muddy vines. She squirmed and then dispersed, leaving the vines to return back to Kimiko. "Ha!" She exclaimed with happiness. Training was going great. Earth Cage and Holding of Earth were complete. Now that only left Kimi to work on the new genjutsu he had thought of.

---
* Double Trouble
* C Rank
* Genjutsu
* 200 words needed. 295 words used.
---

After completing Holding of Earth, she took a small breather and stretched. The weather was still good even though the clouds remained. Now it was time for the genjutsu. She smirked to herself and wiggled her fingers about, getting ready to preform the hand seals. The genjutsu was to appear that she had summoned a fairly strong clone, that could still take on light damage, when in reality it was only Kimi attacking. This would lead to the victim losing twice the amount on they're physical strength because of them trying to deflect the genjutsu's attack. Yes, Double Trouble would probably end up being one of her favorite genjutsu. The silence broke and Kimiko summoned another clone. Before the clone could say anything, Kimi began to explain. "I am working on a new genjutsu. I want you to act as my test subject! So when I preform the jutsu, I want you to tell me what you see." She said with a grin, interested by the very idea of genjutsus. The clone nodded her head, interested to see the new genjutsu herself. Kimi shooed the clone to take a few steps back and began to concentrate on the genjutsu. She preformed the hand seals quickly and looked back at the clone. "Ack! Their's two of you!" The clone exclaimed while bringing her fists together. "Those hand seals didn't look like the usual clone ones you do in training, though!" She exclaimed fascinated but wondering. "Exactly! Their really isn't a second me. Its a genjutsu remember?" The real Kimiko stated wih triumph. The clone nodded her head approvingly and smiled at the real Kimiko. "Thats just mean." She said right before dealing a punch to her stomach. With that she dispersed and training was complete. After releasing a deep breath, Kimi began walking to leave the training area, happy with her new jutsu collection.
Back to top Go down

Training for Kimi-Chan (Private)
Page 1 of 1