Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...

Go down 
+7
Adam
Absolute Greed.
Brock
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Pendo
~Deadwood Zen~
Kayden
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayden

Kayden

I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... Empty
PostSubject: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 am

Ultimate Shinobi RPG was rated 3rd best Naruto site by Forumotion.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am

Seriously?! Thats friggin awesome!

Is anyone else a Fan of Forumotion on Facebook?
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Bah, I love Forumotion, but I like Myspace better than Facebook.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Nice Job!~
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Congratulations, Adam!

Maybe we should make a party for Adam lol. Only if he does something in return. >_>

~Brok~
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:28 am

XD hey now guys. Though Adam created the site, we need to give credit to every single member who has contributed. After all, it wouldn't be the site it is today without you all.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:12 am

Hey, Adam still made the site and he and the other Mods/Admins made it to what it is today. Him and the rest deserve most of the credit ^^
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:49 am

I believe Adam should get most all the credit. After all, this site would not be here without him. I'd say Adam gets about 98% credit, the admins and mods 1.8%, and the rest of the members 0.2% =D
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:27 am

Lol, I still don't believe that. I think the real way it should go is....
adam:
51%
Mods and other admins:
9%
all other members:
equally sharing 40%
After all if it was adam alone here, well, it wouldnt be top 3 : P
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 am

But Adam is the reason any of us are here, so shouldn't he at least get most of the share? I know, you gave him most of the share, but I see it more like this...

60% Adam
18% Staff
22% Members
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 am

Still though...members, the very meat of the forum only getting 20%?
I still think mine makes more sense. I mean, to be honest, starting it is only half of it.
Back to top Go down
Kayden

Kayden

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:59 am

Rolling Eyes Look what i created...good god...GROW UP!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:01 am

dude it's just talkin. we're not like at each other throats
Back to top Go down
Kayden

Kayden

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:01 am

i know...i was just messin around. i was gonna delete it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:07 am

lol
Debates are a part of growing up ^_^
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:40 am

NODROGFDKNREU GNREUJG UNRUGNWRI GSNGIREFGFRH TRH TFGH ORRTENIGREIT JRNGFT ERUGTIRE REUREI THEWUHEWIRHFEIUTFEW JYT UJYT U DGHDUGFMR OTRMGIDG9RETMR RTGR MIRGMRGNR9IGJEROTMER IRJGTREGM EDRIGJREIGJ EROTM4JTH RIEGMDGBTREIHJREGNFKDN VJDSFRIEK NVFASH OIRGN USHFJENGUSW GRE DJGIRHYG8REYTKR GREOTYKRNGREOYMRT BRTOYHMTR HBTRHPTM HBTRO RTFNPTH RT;H,TFRJ,TYNTFR HTRPN NRTN FTN RO RONMYT TOH EAVDUGVREING

I don't wanna grow up D=
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:42 am

Lol, see. Now that you've set in your mind that your gonna be yourself, you're maturing naturally. I'm sneaky ^____^
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 am

No, I'm fine with maturing. o-o
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:00 am

meh, you contradict what you said on SHA.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 am

No, I just change my mind a lot, because I see things in different ways every day. XD
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:17 am

well you need to settle down kid. Choose a way of life : P
It's good to look at things objectively. But our beliefs make us our own.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:50 am

My way of life differs as I learn. =D
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:34 pm

[=Near Odolwa=] wrote:
XD hey now guys. Though Adam created the site, we need to give credit to every single member who has contributed. After all, it wouldn't be the site it is today without you all.

This is correct. I did make the site and have the majority of the original plans. But without everyone of you. I wouldn't of succeeded. Getting a new forum off its feet is almost impossible. But thanks to you all i accomplished it.

Thank you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Kale, where are these rating?
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:05 am

Pendo wrote:
NODROGFDKNREU GNREUJG UNRUGNWRI GSNGIREFGFRH TRH TFGH ORRTENIGREIT JRNGFT ERUGTIRE REUREI THEWUHEWIRHFEIUTFEW JYT UJYT U DGHDUGFMR OTRMGIDG9RETMR RTGR MIRGMRGNR9IGJEROTMER IRJGTREGM EDRIGJREIGJ EROTM4JTH RIEGMDGBTREIHJREGNFKDN VJDSFRIEK NVFASH OIRGN USHFJENGUSW GRE DJGIRHYG8REYTKR GREOTYKRNGREOYMRT BRTOYHMTR HBTRHPTM HBTRO RTFNPTH RT;H,TFRJ,TYNTFR HTRPN NRTN FTN RO RONMYT TOH EAVDUGVREING

I don't wanna grow up D=

Geeeet Used Too Eeet Josh. =l We all have to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...   I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and... Empty

Back to top Go down

I was looking at Forumotion's ratings and...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: