Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Initake

Initake

New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) Empty
PostSubject: New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)   New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:24 am

Initake sees a tree appear quickly in his sights, as he looks back and sees the Konoha guards still, suprisingly giving chase of him, although he wasn't even running, they were still lagging behind. He then dodges some trees, and then nhe realizes he had run so far that he is coming upon the foothills of Hokage Mountain. This place brought back some memories, not many, for he had only been here once, and that was very vague, and only for a short time. When he wass an academy student, he had come here for a brief history lesson, and he wasn't really interested, he was just wondering what it would be like being the Hokage.

As he still sees the guards giving chase, he jumps, and finds himself atop what seemed like the last tree for a good 200 feet. He ran in a straight line, so it wasn't hard for them to find him. When he saw them approaching. he figured this would be a good time to test out a new jutsu. So, he took out a match, and lit a cigarette. For, now, this is one of the new jutsus he is hoping to learn. He then smokes it up, releasing a stream of fire, straight for the guards heads. As the guards see the fire come toward them, they try to tumbe out of the way, and end up falling into a tree. " heh. stupid simpleton guards." [/color] Initake remarks almost silently as he sees them rubbing their heads in pain and agony, which he enjoyed. he then just aims, and throws a couple of kunai their way. "react to that."[/color] As he hears them scream, dead, a rush goes through him.

His new jutsu had worked, but the aim was way off. This, among other things, needed work. As he sat atop the tree, he looked and observed the dead carcusses. he snatched a few bucks from their pockets and began tpo run toward Hokage Mountain, hoping that his friend, and fellwo trainee Yuumai would show, like he was supposed to, and by the judge of it, Initake knew this was soon, for he knew he would be right behind him. They were harassing people on the streets of Konoha, and the guards were sick of it, but, Yuumai continued, so he knew that he wouldn't be and shoudn't be too far behind.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)   New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:45 am

Meanwhile Yuumai is practicing new jutsu. Weirdly he had gotten up to a cave in the konoha hokage mountain without a problem. No gaurds really caught him on his way up the mountain side. Yuumai had never really thought of it but he might have gotten up there without anyone noticing. Really he just strolled up the path way to the cave. He had been practicing his new taijutsu to attack his opponent and make something hard to avoid or block. He had one spinning trick that he was dying to try out on something other than a rock. It was a new jutsu where he would kick his opponent in the air and then backflip kick them back down. Maybe a special combo that he could use in the chuunin exams.
What will I do now... I don't have anyone to practice with. I guess I should have invited someone... Then Yuumai heard something or someone coming up the mountain from a chase. Yuumai hid behind a boulder residing in the cave and forgot his supplies in the middle of the cave flooring. Oh no... what will I do? Let's hope its just a regular genin like me or I am in trouble! Oh wait its just Initake. Yuumai came out and looked at him," Hey Initake how are you doing? I didn't think you were coming up here. Do you want to train?"
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)   New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:58 am

Initake then sees a cave, and strolls in casually, finding a corner to rest in. he then sits down, eating his rations, and relaxing while he can, if any more goons show up, he could have some fun, but, he just wasn't in the mood for fun, he was ain a serious mood, and he had been wanting this training to happen for awhile, and, probably like most of his friends, wanted to practice on more than just a rock or a tree.

He then hears frantic breathing, like a sort of scared or shocked breathing. was coming from the opposite corner of the small cave. he then looks behind a boulder, a normal hiding spot for people. With kunai in hand Initake realizes that this is a shinobi, in fact, one he had never really acquainted, but one he sw in the academy, with his graduating class. he introduces himself, and then asks him if he was willing to train. And then almost asked him if the supplies in the cave were his, but, then he realized, who's else would they be?

he then goes back to his cornr, and ats again, due to the two hor high speed chase, not realizing how hungry he was until he was clam. He had other things to focus on, like his trainign, no time to THINK about food. just eat it god damn it he thinks to himself, he does, and then he quietly strools out of the cave, and onto one of the cliffs right outside, waiting for this to happen, if his friend wasn't to bored or shellshocked to help, or hinder him.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)   New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:18 am

Yuumai looked and saw Initake leave after difficultly eating apparently," Hey Initake where are you going?" Yuumai left outside with him and saw him heading up to a cliff. Yuumai had no clue what he was doing or why, but Yuumai followed him up. He looked at him from a top the cliff after a few minutes," So how 'bout it Initake? Wanna train or not? I have this excellent move I want to show you, oh and I will let you choose which of my weapons you can use against me. I brought a spear and a sword which one do you want to use?" Yuumai offered him a hand up onto the cliff as he asked the question. Yuumai wanted to train seeing as how he doesn't have anything to do but practive at the momment. He looked at him with his hand extended and a question firmly placed.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)   New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:28 am

Initake Looked upon the world below them. From here, al he could see were the forests beyond he reach of Konoha. As he heard Yuumai approach him from behind, he looked calmly back. "sure, why not, wddya think i came up here for anyway?" He thought about his second question for a minute, and then answered. "if I may, i would most definitely want to use the sword." He answered politely as he could. He then looked out at the outstretched hand, and then shook his new friends hand.

"well, what are we waiting for? let's get started as he lights up a cigarette, waiting for a question.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)   New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:18 am

Yuumai took out his spear and his sword for combat. Yuumai handed the broad sword to him as asked and bowed to him as he jumped back. Yuumai looked at him and summoned his spears before him," You know it did not really matter what you picked, I had a jutsu for both situations. This is called my raging spear jutsu, crucial for defense and such. The earth spears that stick up from the ground before you follow the movements of my legs... These three spears and the one in my hand are perfect for keeping you at a long range. I can teach you how to do this on your own if you like." Yuumai than kicked at Initake even though he was too far away to hit him. One spear followed his legs movements and thrusted at Initake," They follow my leg's every command, ironic don't you think? These techniques and many others have been passed down through my family."

Yuumai took a deadly pause and waited for Initake's response. The earth spear was still thrusting at him when Yuumai stopped it before him," Good huh? That is only kenjutsu though. It is specially designed to work with my taijutsu movements so you see where this can come in handy."
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)   New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:41 am

"wow." was Initake' only reply, for the time being at least. Initake was one for joking.
"what if you were tap-dancing? what wwould happen then?" Initake joked, and then got serious again. He then looked down at the spears on the ground.
"I would like to know how to do that, but, sadly, i have been condemned by my cousins to only use fire. And use it well, too." Initake takes a small box out of his pocket. It was a cigarette box, for he had began smoking, he had been hanging around Rahim too much recently. He took out a cigarette and popped one into his mituh, and then he took out a match, andlit up a cigarette. He then jerked his head forward.
"when i do this, i can make a laser of fire appear from my cigarette. watch." Initake demonstrates, aiming for a small tree, but misses.
"yea... I have the technnque almost perfected, but i need to have it reach it's full power, and i REALLY need to work on it's accuracy." Initake then finishes the cigarette and thentransforms into a Hawk, and flies, not too far off, up the ountain, for some more..... difficult training.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)   New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Yuumai heard his wow right before his very ridiculous joke about "Tap dancing" (Not dialog) and heard his comment on only using earth," Well that is too bad without earth element I have no offense. What you have to realise is if you have no secondary element for defensive movement, you have no way to stop powerful attacks." Yuumai looked up at Initake with his eyes following the hawk as he flew across to a higher cliff," Impressive, if not distracting enough. I prefer something more... fun." Yuumai looked up at him on the high rise and dismissed his three spears. Yuumai took his real spear and plugged it into the ground infront of him before quickly stepping forward onto the quickly rising structure. The rock formation shot him quickly into the air, but Yuumai was able to grab his spear so the formation would fall back down. Yuumai front flipped up with his spear in hand onto the grassy high rise.

Yuumail looked at the Hawk form of Initake," It's faster and I look cooler doing it." Yuumai offered a hand to help him up," Spear of defense is a basic technique of my clan. We plunge our spears into the ground and a high rising shield of pure aweso.... rock rises from the ground. We have used it for getting to higher places as well as its obvious strength for defense." Yuumai looked at his sword," Sword of offense is attacking, hints the name sword of offense. Swing the blade and it will make a wave of wind strike at the opponent, it is a good mid and long range attack. It is a move that was developed so my clan has a basic long and mid range attack. Close is not the only option in the world of taijutsu and kenjutsu. Also our basis of wind and earth is also our basis of a way of life. It is what we do, it is who we are. Without it we are nothing, but with it we are limited, it is the understanding of the Shunketsu's."
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)   New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Initake looked shockingly at Yuumai. "you? ook better than me at flying? woah." That technique you used with your spar looked almost flawless. Initake then, once again, looks around, around the are that is visible from tis sie of the motuntain, and says to Yuumai " well, are we just going to stand here and chit-chat, or are we going to begin some training?" he says, getting somewhat bored with the situation at hand. He again,tries to get Yuumaii to do something, for Initake is not much of one to begin things, and says "like you said, you could teach me some of that Kenjutsu stuff, hand me the sword. And, myabe, if we can, we could fuse some of our jutsus to make each one of them more effective. ike the fire and earth thing could proe useful. And with thefire and air, that it what i wanted to use, but my family is insane. but, i have some great ideas wth what we could do with some jutsu mixing. " he then laughs hardily and throws a fireball at a nearby tree. The tree falls, aking a bridge to cross on. Initake then explains to Yuumai. "i Know where tis leads, and that is one of my original jutsus, i've mastered it many times over by now." He then signals for Yuumai to follow him after he is halfway across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)   New Jutsu Training and More!! (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Jutsu Training and More!! (P)
Page 1 of 1