Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS

Go down 
+15
Old Snake
Hitogoroshi
~Deadwood Zen~
Hyuuga Rahim
Absolute Greed.
Fox
Aries
Matthais
Rai Hyuuga
lost_soul
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Ulkira
Kyubi
Kibaka
Adam
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Old Snake

Old Snake

Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:30 am

Uh... Im Smiling Mountain, Fox I just got my name changed lol. You think Im that much of a douche to not even take this test? I took it just like everyone else ok? Xylo said I could have his spot if he did not participate........... Kill joy Razz
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:19 am

Ah, didn't know that, sorry. If that's the case, what about the other 20/35s then - unfair on them a little?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:28 am

Solid, a spot cannot be given. It must be earned. I'm sorry, but although Xylo isn't participating, you cannot have his spot. As Fox said, it would be extremely unfair.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:43 am

oh dude seriously there is three people that got conned out by 1 points it would be unfair not to give it to one of us... He also said he would give his spot to me if he did not enter. I say have the three of us fight off rpg and then the winner gets it if he decides not to participate...

Anyway I think it should be his choice fox even though I suggested the fight. If he picks me that is totally fair...
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:45 am

I agree with Near a bit, but maybe a new shorter quiz could be made for those three to choose who will take his spot? Just a 5 question quiz.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:49 am

I'm saying that it is not fair that a spot opens up and no one gets it... and pendo post! I mean I did my best to answer very poorly made questions... ok only two were poorly made >> umm ok you know what I don't see where I am going with this... just let Xylo choose it was his spot!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:50 am

No. They failed the initial exam, so it's only fair that they wait till next time around.

Remember that there was not a certain amount of available "spots", but instead it was just a score on a test. Everyone or nobody could have passed it.

So by Xylo dropping out, he does not leave a spot to be filled. It's the same as if he never took the exam.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:52 am

Okay Near. If he had never took the exam then that means Adam would still have to pick the top 16 like he had planned, but this time no Xylo.

Adam does 16 for a reason. So he can make 8 battles, which will become 4, then 2, then 1.

Last edited by Pendo on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:54 am

T-T well then tell me when the next one is T-T I never pass important stuff. Wheres my milky... Sad I mean that is just stupid that just 4 people are kicked out...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:55 am

There would of been a tie breaker. But now is not the time for that. It's not fair that those who have failed get to join the ranks of those who passed. A tournament bracket can easily be modified to fit odd numbers.

I don't know when the next one is, Smiling, but prolly a few months.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:56 am

Near, but you clearly said that it would be as if Xylo never participated. If he had never participated then that means you must understand that there will be one less loser considering it was based on the top 16. Since Xylo never participated, than there will be someone bumped up into the top 16. =)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 am

Pendo. Shut up.

You taking things so godamn literaly is really annoying the hell out of me. You're not a mod. Your input is appreciated, but does not affect things at all.

I'm really sick of you lately. You're not contributing anything. Xylo does not leave a spot to be filled. The end, bada bing, vamush.

End discussion
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:00 am

I believe it is Adam's decision on this matter. =\
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:01 am

He has a point, I don't want to wait a few months I may not even still be interested in this site for howmany long months of doing nothing but writing with a bunch of dudes... Plus I don't like being the loser of the multitude of winners Sad

If I don't get this I want to do a good mission with pendo my character's jounin sensei.

edit: No fair
edit again: Pendo translation: Up yours Near Cool
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:02 am

I believe I said end discussion regardless. What part of final warning do you not understand? Listen pendo, I've had enough of this. One more thing. One more arrogant or sarcastic remark and you'll have yourself a temp ban. This is getting ridiculous.

If you're not going to be with the site in a few months, you don't deserve to be in the exams anyways.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 am

Hey don't get me wrong I can keep to a site for more than few months... but if I have to sit here and do nothing while everyone passes me because of one point I am not going to stay. Especially when a space can obviously be used instead of go to waste, and please do not abuse ur power because you are having a hard time keeping a guy quite about facts that obviously exsist. That is what we call the bush adminisration.

Last edited by Solid Snake on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 am

I apologize for my rude remarks Near.
I promise you though, I'm trying to help out. I've been in the Chuunin Exams and Adam explained the set-up to me before. I'm sorry if it seems as if I'm on your case, or have a personal problem with you, but it is neither. I am just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:06 am

edited last post...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:09 am

How am I abusing my power? I have done nothing that nobody else wouldn't have done. I'm simply asking for the same respect that I'd like to show you all.

They're not passing you because of some point, it's because you failed and they didn't

And what facts am I trying to keep quiet?!?!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 am

Near, please do not associate what he says with me. I have no influence over him, and I'd wish he'd stop. He isn't helping >.<
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:11 am

I understand pendo. Despite my Pm, no temp ban. You've at least shown some respect, and humility, which is admirable. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:11 am

dude it is because of some point ONE point I got 20 they got 21...

Also I meant if you temp ban w.e that is because a guy found a flaw in what you're saying then that is abuse of power...

Just stating something...

Last edited by Solid Snake on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:12 am

Thank you Near ^.^
*grabs SS by the arm and drags him out of the topic before he gets himself in trouble*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 am

You're so --------------------------------------------

The temp ban had nothing to do with that you ----------------------------

It was the breaking of the respect rule, which I had warned him on. Know your facts before you blindy accuse.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 am

*is pulled*

Hey! Will we go on a mission? T-T I Want enough points for that B rank jutsu.

edit: Im not showing disrespect I just stated things I just said a deffinition and... What mission were we going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS   Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams: Written Test RESULTS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next