Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams: Tournament

Go down 
+15
Aaron
~Deadwood Zen~
Robin
FallenAngel
Washi
Fox
Initake
Kibaka
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Aries
Absolute Greed.
Ulkira
Rai Hyuuga
Ryan
Adam
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:56 am

I think if it had continued, you might have won on the outcome of the actual fight - and yes, it was epic. 'Grats, dude.

~Fox.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:17 am

Missed the CEs. Again. ;[.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:42 am

Fox is such a nice person. you all are, really ^_^
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:52 am

fox and chibi are both exceptional rpers too. its a shame they both faced each other so quick ._.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:53 am

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:49 am

yea I know sucks for Chibi
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:49 am

Adam wrote:
https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/general-discussion-f47/chuunin-exams-discussion-t1393.htm

post here if you wanna speak about the Chuunin Exams more.

-.-
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:37 am

Semi Final round has began.

One Sand Genin and Three Leaf Genin yes!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:30 pm

The Chuunin Exams are finally over, few have impressed the kages and such and therefore are granted the rank of Chuunin.

Congratulations to the following:

Konoha
Kimiko Miyamoto
Kinzoku Nara
Osaru Kitsuki
Cyrus Hurokichi

Suna
Yukiko Amaya

If you didn't pass, sorry, better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Congratulations to all those who've achieved Chuunin rank, and I hope the ones that didn't will be better prepared, and will try harder next time.

=]
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Congratulations those who passed, If you didn't well there is always next time. I'll chuck in a little hint into the mix:

Find something you are strong at and target that strength whilst trying to cover your weakness at the same time. But yeah, abuse your strength and you'll be recognised. ;D

Also, YAY! Kin passed! <3
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Conratz to all you winners! I can't beleive the final result is exactly what I expected it would be. XD
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Yays! Ims now a Chunin! [rude commment deleted by Osaru ;p]

Congratz to you other four too(Cyrus, Kin, Kimiko and Fox)! That was a lot of fun, and we all gave the site matches worth waiting for!

PS I still wanna finish my fight with you Cyrus Wink
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Congratulations all new Chuunin. D:
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:27 pm

I, renjiro, congratulate all genins that took place in the CE as you all did a respectable attempt. For those who failed, well theres next time with me in the exam so you better watch out MWHAAA!!

anyway congrats to everyone who took part
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:29 am

ok then..... have fun with that.... too bad you won't renny cuz you will get pwned by me! bwahahahahahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Maraku

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:40 am

I guess I might try
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 am

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

their must be a mistake

My name isn't on the list..........noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anywayz....I can kill off my character now................anyone willing to kill me
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Congratulations to all who passed!

I hope I can join the next Chuunin exams!

And the Genin I expect that will join!

Hehehe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Captain PIMP wrote:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

their must be a mistake

Anywayz....I can kill off my character now................anyone willing to kill me
Ill be willing to do it if you come near Konoha Wink
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Captain PIMP wrote:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

their must be a mistake

I'm up for that. Razz
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 pm

Sweet. Kabo and me can kill down a 'threatning' Genin that comes too close to Konoha so that ANBU dont need tow aste their time with that XP
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Eh, I was more or less suprised to see my name there with the few people I pissed off, but I'm really not going to complain about that xD. Congratz to the people who passed and good luck next time to the people who I thought where going to.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Tournament   Chuunin Exams: Tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams: Tournament
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2