Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just the basics ( should've been on my app)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

Just the basics ( should've been on my app) Empty
PostSubject: Just the basics ( should've been on my app)   Just the basics ( should've been on my app) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 pm

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Name: Kakuremino no Jutsu - Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description: Kakuremino no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja uses a camouflage cloth to cloak themselves in the background.
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Just the basics ( should've been on my app)   Just the basics ( should've been on my app) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:47 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Just the basics ( should've been on my app)   Just the basics ( should've been on my app) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 am

Fuji, when you approve, lock and move it too >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just the basics ( should've been on my app)   Just the basics ( should've been on my app) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just the basics ( should've been on my app)
Page 1 of 1