Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A dangerous meeting.

Go down 
+2
Leah
Sasme Raiki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

A dangerous meeting. Empty
PostSubject: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:27 am

'Thud'...'Thud' The sounds being made were that of a kunai being tossed carelessly at the center of a tree time and time again. These kunai belonged to that of a Konoha shinobi, relaxing outside of the village far from anything and everything involving being a shinobi. This Konoha native was no normal shinobi however, he was of an elite group which most rarely achieved. He was a Jounin and a strong one at that being one of the youngest in the village at the time, being nine-teen years old.

'Thud' Again the thudding of kunai striking the tree could be heard, his blonde hair lightly swaying with the wind blowing lightly most of the air not hitting him. His position on the warm grass laying against a large tree trunk often made it hard for any wind or breeze of any kind to hit him, usually the way he preferred. Though the weather out was decently warm he was not affected in his Jounin vest or the long sleeves under this, was made possible from a seal placed on the shirt to make it cool when his body temperature got too high.

Though he knew that more then likely he would be simply sitting outside and enjoying the warm weather he realized that there was a small chance of maybe catching a Missing Ninja from his bingo book. He had a chance to join the ANBU and thought that catching a high classed Missing Ninja could be good to have on a resume'. He didn't think much of it however deciding that most Missing Ninja wouldn't venture aimlessly through Fire Country, they would have to have an important destination.

A sigh escaped the Jounin's mouth as he slowly began to stand up from his sitting position, a groan also audible as he began to move towards the tree across from him. Picking kunai after kunai off the tree which he had been practicing his aim so lazily he noticed a small sound in the distance almost like a tree branch bending from weight. A sly little smile slid it's way onto Sasme's face as he muttered quietly to himself. "Hmm maybe I will get lucky today."
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 am

Kohaku flew through the trees, smiling. She was not used to having trees to jump from, instead, she was used to giant rocks, and a bleake desert floor, blazing with heat. It was a warm day for the natives of this country, but to her, it seemed cool, and the only thing that stopped her from slipping on another layer, her black cloak, was the movement from tree to tree, allowing her to stay warm. Upon reaching a large branch, Kohaku jumped on it, jumping from it a split second later, to, once again, jump and land a front flip on the forest ground, grinning with excitement. She loved it in this country. It was beautiful, the type of place where one could sit and draw the beauties of a stream, or notice the brilliant color in a fruit tree. It was like the other end of the table when compared to the empty Sunagakure.

After three minutes of running on the ground, Kohaku decided that it was not as fun as jumping from tree to tree, and thus lept back into the trees, as if under attack, darting from one branch to the next. Kohaku's hand fell back to her flank, checking to see if her weapons were still there. She was on a mission, to transport a vitally important slip of colored paper with three words of hidden meaning printed on it. Although Kohaku was curious, she did not let it get ahold of her, and she few on, watching, fascinated as the green shot by.

After about twenty more minutes of this running and jumping at different intervals, Kohaku heard a clunking sound from a little ways off. She immidiatelly identifies it as the sound of a kunai knife being thrown into a tree without the thrower exerting much force at all. At the next branch jump she saw him, a Konoha ninja with blonde hair, about to throw his last kunai into a tree branch sagging with the medal weapons. Within a second a shuriken was in her hand, and within the same second, she jumped over the clearing where the Konoha ninja threw his last kunai, and countered the throw with one of her own, causing her shuriken to catch the kunai in mid air, and pin it to the tree branch where the rest were, hanging from the hole at the top of the handle, where the small four pointed star stuck into the tree. And in the next second she landed, smiling so as not to come off as a threat, and plucking her shuriken from the tree, allowing the trapped kunai to fall to the ground...

Last edited by salva hiriashi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vereno

Vereno

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:15 am

Vereno , being really bored , decided to go for a walk and see if any idiots were training in the forest. "Ah i love my life"He said as he slipped on his cloak. He was pretty hot. The day was nice and a long wavy robe didn't make him any cooler. "Dam could this day get any hotter?" A smile came across his face as he slipped on his ring. Right over his pinky , his right to be exact. A long boring sigh filled the air Vereno was breathing. He left the base after speaking with Near and head out to find a victim for the night.

He leaped from branches in the trees. Vereno almost hit a bird and a squirrel but he still maintained his stance. He listened and noticed that there were no sounds. All that could be heard was the breathing of Vereno. "Well im not going to kill myself."He said with a sad sigh. Stopping on a large branch he sighed. "Well looks like if i can't find someone i'll make the attention come to me." Jumping to the earth below him he struck the ground with his hands grabbing onto the soil. His veins began to pop out of his skin as he lifted up a GIANT bolder. It was a little difficult to keep held up but Vereno was ok. He hurled it forward like a giant bowling ball the trees being pins. Every tree in the boulders path was crushed along with any humans who were in its path."Well now i just wait and see who i catch in my trap." He said this with a huge smile. Sitting on a tree stump he waited.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaxchi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:38 am

After speaking with the akatsuki leader Near, Zaxchi went to go and get some equipment for the upcoming journey or night. "Ok I guess this will be ok but my partener has to stop leaving so quickly," Zaxchi said as he tied the weapon pouch to his right leg and put the other one in his cloak. Zaxchi left in a hurry to catch up to his partener.

Upon leaving Zaxchi was jumping from tree to tree for a few minutes. "My partner is probaly getting himself in trouble well I better step on it,"Zaxchi said as he jumped off the last branch landing on the ground and started sprinting. Zaxchi stopped a little breathless to find his partner touching the ground, then pulling up a giant boulder before throwing it at the trees. "Nice throw but becarefull unless I don't have your back next time,"Zaxchi said looking at his partner. Zaxchi saw the giant boulder crush everything in its path and was impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:11 am

Sasme was simply standing there as the girl appeared getting her shuriken, he frowned at how unalert he was to not notice her. But he simply shock it off once he noticed he wasn't dead or in danger, seeing as how she was simply looking at him smiling. Seeing her smile he smiled back at her his face turning a lighter shade of red and he looked at the floor for a moment. That was until he began to feel some rumbling and heard a lot of creaking getting louder and louder every second.

He turned to his left where he felt the virbations and heard the sound of the what seemed to be causing destruction. Without chancing it knowing that in the life of a ninja it's better to be safe then sorry he quickly dashed forward, grabbing the young woman infront of him. After doing so he saw a giant boulder roll by completely destorying everything in it's path including the very spot the two were standing in.

Making a quick descision Sasme immediately summoned ten shadow clones, "You five go follow the trail and find where that came from." He barked the order quickly and they immediately done so leaving dust in their former spots. "Now you five do a perimeter check now!" Just as before they dissappeared doing as they were told. He then turned to check on the girl whom he had grabbed to get out of the way, "Hey you alright?" Pure and clear care evident in his eyes as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 am

Kohaku heard the grumble of earth smashing earth, i the form of a large boulder. She had always been good at knowing what things were, and she was clear that this was a boulder coming in at the slowing speed of 13 MPH. Her arm was grabbed by the stranger, causing her to trip a little, but she pulled away. Then the boulder came crashing through the trees, snashing three at a time, only a very short distance away from the young girl. Just as the boulder was about to roll over her, and continue smashing trees, Kohaku raised a clenched fist, and smashed it into the rock full force, causing it to explode into large fragment, which flew all around. One of which came down at her, and she, again, punched it, causing the large rock to shatter, and flew into a tree. She did not know why there was a huge boulder being thrown at them, was it something to do with her mission that she had just dragged this other ninja into? Or was it something more random. Either way, that boulder was huge, meaning it took incredible power to throw it.

This caused her to look to one side, then the next, a moments silence currupted the air, silince like poison, waiting to scare the victim. Then it was shattered by the man she was with creating ten shadow clones. Kohaku stared wide eyed, that must have taken a load of chakra. Considering each clone divided his chakra, he almost just waisted it all. Kohaku again watched as they dissapered, as if they were also individual ninja, all seeming to have the ability to fight. She had never seen a shadow clone in action, just heard they were a forbidden technique, that killed most of its users.

Then after another moment of ill silence, he turned to Kohaku and asked if she was ok. She looked him strait in the eyes and said blankly, as if trying to prove a point,
"I can take care of myself you know; there was no need for you to try and save me, but thank you anyway." Although there was no need for the 'rescue', it was still a kind thing to do, so she would acknowledge it. ll the same, she was curious what, or who it was who had launched the giant rock. Smiling in a mystevious way, Kohaku ran to the next tree, wanting to go and run and inspect, but knowing this would be foolish to do alone...

Last edited by salva hiriashi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vereno

Vereno

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Vereno smirked as he watched the bolder roll and crush everything in its way. He was hoping that some unlucky travelers would get caught and mangled under the massive rock. He then looked to his side and noticed Zaxchi. "A little far behind don't you think? you gotta learn to stay in the time. Lets go see what i've killed huh? what do ya say?"he asked in a somewhat mocking tone. He then pulled out a pack of smokes. Looking inside he noticed he had none left. This made Vereno pretty upset."Dam im out of smoke."he said throwing the pack on the ground. "You ready ?"

Vereno laughed a bit just thinking of some old man or woman flattened under the weight of the boulder. Many thoughts rushed threw out his brain. He began to walk not really paying attention to were he was walking. All he was aware of was that his boulder made a path and he was bound to find a bod alongside it soon enough. "I wonder were that boulder is now"He asked as he walked towards a still standing tree. Some chakra passed threw out his feet as he began to walk up it.Once he was at the top of the tree he smirked. "Heyy Zaxchi "He paused as he pulled out a kunai. " We got some company coming or way."Vereno made it to the top of the tree right as the boulder was destroyed and the clones along with the girl who destroyed it came following the path."There is a guy i think and he has a lot of chakra we got 10 clones coming , and this girl her strength is unbelievable "He smirked as he jumped down and walked towards Zaxchi "You ready ?"He asked holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Zaxchi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 am

Zaxchi looked and smiled to see the boulder crush nearly everything in its way.Dam some taijutsuist must of smashed the rock since the virabartions are gone, but they must be jounin ninja well maybe its time to have a battle"Yeah I was a little far behind but getting permission of Near is well a drag since I didn't wanna ask,"Zaxchi said as he conintued to look.

Wait the rocks still going, so we won't have any trouble.Zaxchi started following Vereno. When Vereno walked up the tree he stopped and looked straight ahead. A very small flying rock was flying towards Zaxchi, Zaxchi caught the rock as it decinagratated. When his teammate pulled out his kunai knife he knew something was wrong. " We got some company coming or way, "Is what he heard from his team mate "Yes finnally a battle,"Zaxchi said as he got ready for anything. Zaxchi smirked aswell as his teammate landed next to him and held his hand out. Zaxchi moved his hand from his robe and shook Vereno's hand. "Vereno were gonna need a battle plan since its a really strong girl and a guy with a lot of chakra, except the guy with alot of chakra probaly wasted it all on the shadow clones,"Zaxchi said as he pulled out a kunai knife.
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 am

As soon as is clones caught sight of the two shinobi they noticed one unmistakable attribute, they had black robes with red clouds on them. "Akatsuki.." One of the five clones whispered, and immediately after pulled out a kunai which the others followed. They charged forward at the two feigning an attack before jumping backwards to put distance inbetween them. As the first five jumped backwards to avoid contact, two of the five clones that Sasme had scouting the perimeter jumped out at the two from behind flinging kunai.

After each tossing two kunai they each pulled one out for hand to hand as they awaited the targets' reactions. However this was definitely going to be a fight that a few shadow clones were not going to win. It was going to require much much more then that. Sasme definitely sensed that they were going to be in some trouble, not any person could toss a boulder through the forest.

Luckily for him though he was basically a chakra power plant, he had done almost nothing his entire life but trained his chakra reserves. Which reminded him at the moment he probably needed to be careful with how much he is going to use. In past battles he had a tendencey to blow it on repetitive technqiues. Though he always had his back up plan, he tapped on his katana, Midnight, at his side. He may have favorite his ninjutsu because his overwhelming chakra reserves. But his sword was a close second.
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 am

Kohaku rank, passing tree after tree, following close behind the five clones running with her, the the other five that went to perimeter search. She knew it was humans who had made the boulder, and thrown it, because she had seen and fought against a ninja with the same attack, only not quite as powerful. Even so, her punch had put little to no strain on her in the least, as she practiced ripping though trees, and smashing boulders on a daily basis.

Kohaku followed the desolite path that the boulder created, running along side it, until she reached the next tree, one that, from its location, allowed her to see the attackers. Her heart froze. They wore the black cloaks, dotted with red clouds, with the high caller. They must be from the akatsuki. Kohaku had never apposed an akatsuki before, only heard of their power. Pushing away her fear, she stepped out from the cover of the tree, along with the clones whom also stopped with her upon seeing the ninja.

Kohaku stood close to the akatsuki, within yelling range. She inly a jounin, but was also considered a prodigy among her village, what with becoming jounin at the young age of 14, an age where most are simply a new chuunin, or a genin. Even so, she did not know if it was wise to interact in a war of the akatsuki, if it had no importance to her, after all she was on a mission from Kiri, and was expected back soon...

All the sudden, as if the clones all had the same brain wave, kunai were thrown at the ninja in the cloaks. Kohaku's eyes bulged. She did not wanna get into a fight that could possibly take her life, and/or worse, ruin the mission... However it had already started. A fight had broken out. And she was in the middle. If only the ninja from the leaf would think before attacking. Now she was enveloped in this battle. But she was not going to be the girl that needed rescuing. First she was going to see how each of the akatsuki fought, and wait until one chose to fight her, which would be when she would show her worth...
Back to top Go down
Vereno

Vereno

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:27 am

Vereno released his grip from his partners hand. He smiled as he turned and just stood .He noticed the kunai and sighed. "Huh what a weak attempt to hurt me." As he said that he side stepped out of the way of each kunai. Slow movements were made for the kunai were poorly thrown. He then noticed one of the shadow clones. It was attempting to hide. Vereno smirked and laughed a bit. "This is the best they have ? Perhaps i will just charge at them and kill them. Maybe have a little snack. Its been a while since i've had a heart."He smiled at the thought of ripping open both of there chest's and dowering the thing that kept them alive.

As he spoke his body started to get some what of a rock appearance. His skin became rock hard and very durable. He cracked his neck once to the right then again to the left. He began to run forward at the clone he spotted. As he ran , the kunai in his hand , he smiled. Full speed he ran. His body faded away and he appeared right behind the clone. He found 5 more there to. He stabbed one of the clones with the kunai then threw it at another. He noticed the girl with tremendous strength. "Hm"he laughed as he again struck a clone. "Zaxchi"He shouted"Handle the clones i just found a pretty laddie." As he said this he licked his fingers. He then ran at her with one fist in striking position.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaxchi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Zaxchi put some grip into the shake aswell and smiled. He noticed the kunai and side step them due to how they were poorly thrown. Zaxchi noticed his partner did the same and looked at his partner. Upon realising Vereno laughing and stuff he spotted the hiding clones aswell. Vereno finished the long sentence about ripping the opponents heart out and eating it didn't interest him that much but he thought the jounin ninja's would be scared.

Zaxchi looked at his partner as he thought his partner was either using a jutsu or the rings power, nope definatly a jutsu due to his change into a rocky like form. His partner ran then disappeared before appearing behind the clones and stabbing, hitting and throwing kunai at them. As soon as his partner said Zaxchi focused on what Vereno said. "Ok but becareful Vereno don't kill them or Near will kill us. Vereno try and capture them so we can ask them questions, Ok, "Zaxchi shouted as he now focused his attenion to the clones.

Zaxchi ran as his robe shimmered in the windy breeze. Zaxchi coming closer to the clones moved so fast he was now in the air and above the clones. "No effort not even a challenge, maybe I should, maybe I should just let Vereno do the work. Naa instead I will take on the male jounins clones and the jounin himself since Vereno gets to fight that so strong ladie. I beat ya the ladies like 16 or something well time to hurry up I needed get back to the hide out and train, "Zaxchi said as he was slowly coming down upon the clones. Zaxchi pulled out 5 shuriken as he threw them directly at each of the clones before throwing another 5 around the areas of the clones. "Hmp, I hope these guys don't waste my time,"Zaxchi said as chakra was focused into his feet as he moved his feet towards the tree beside him. Zaxchi skidded to a stop as he was still focusing his chakra to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 pm

It was almost as if it had never happened to the young Jounin as his clones dispersed and he gained their knowledge. He exploded out of his spot with a large flare of chakra leaving a large crater where his feet once were. Luckily due to the distracted mind of the first Akatsuki he was able to get inside of his path and before he could get to the Sand Jounin he swung a fist up full of chakra.

Once he was still after his motion was done he watched the two carefully the chakra in his feet still radiating and tearing at the forest floor. He wasn't going to release his control yet, he was still coming up with how to fight the two. He was unsure of the skill level of this other Jounin and didn't want to endanger an innocent life because his reckless fighting style. It wasn't that he was stupid while fighting, his techniques just seem to take out too much scenery.

What seemed like an eternity in his mind was simply a few seconds in real life and before he knew his strategy was already beginning .Without hesitation he began to fly through hand signs and it was just a moment before his arm began to allow a streak of lightning to roll around it before firing from his hand right at his target, The second Akatsuki member who was slightly behind the one he swung at. "Raikou Strike no Jutsu!!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Kohaku gripped the earth with her feet. She did not know what corse of action she would take, but this akatsuki was strongly underestimating her. A sly smile spread across her face, hiding her fear from even herself. She was prepared for this in her training. Or was she. She had heard rumors that the akatsuki had the power of a kage. If this was the truth, then she would not be able to succeed in this battle. But whatever the case, she would try. And complete the impossible. Even if that meant winning. She was not weak, and was not going to let her struggling clan down.

The incoming akatsuki shot towards her, a fist clenched in striking position. Yes, he was underestimating her, even if his skin was rock hard, against her gentle and cute figure, he would not succeed in getting anywhere. As he came closer, she dug her feet into the ground by grinding her feet into it. Her opponent was strong, strong enough to lift that boulder, and she was strong enough to rip it apart and not be scratched or hurt. The only difference was she did not use as much chakra, and so far, she saw that he used earth jutsu, a weak competition for her lightening and water combos. This rock form would not last long against her jutsu, hardly put up a barrier. He was not the brightest akatsuki that she had heard about, rushing in on her like this.

Just as the hit came, the leaf jounin shot in and blocked it. She thought she had told him that she could handle herself, she was not weak. Did he think she was weak, did he not see her with the boulder? The attack had been blocked, and now her plan was ruined, but her small fearful smile widened to a more friendly smile. Why would someone do this for someone they did not know. Was he just thinking she needed protection, well he was wrong, and she hoped that, as a jounin, he would put two and two together that she had the advantage in a battle between the two of them, her and the akatsuki.

Kohaku could not just stand around however. Quickly she jumped from behind the protective cover of the leaf jounin, and threw four senbon from her pouch on her back side. She aimed the senbon sloppily at the attacking akatsuki, however, they flew past him, and in to the tree beside him. Her attack was a hit, there was nothing he could do. As the akatsuki had not been hit at all with the senbon, there was nothing to suspect, but then the attack of Kohaku's started. Her finger twiched, causing one of the a wire attached to the senbon to become visible, ringing a tiny bell in it. The akatsuki would never guess to hide his ears from a couple of senbon which missed, her jutsu was success, he heard the bell. Phase one complete...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vereno

Vereno

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Vereno noticed the jounin step in front to save the girl. 'This guy must feel pity for her why does he keep trying to save her?'was all that ran threw his mind. Then came the punch. Some how Vereno was able to slow down a bit and side step out of serious damage. He stepped far enough to were only his forearm was hit. His arm snapped back and almost broke but his body twisted with him stopping the bone from shattering. He spun a ful 360 degrees before stopping. Grabbing his arm he smirked. The punch hurt pretty bad but Vereno knew the jounin didn't have the nerve to kill him nor Zaxchi.

Lightning , coming from the jounins arm , looked strong. Strong enough to kill. When the bolt was fired the noise was unbearable. He covered his ears then thought. 'Thats not the lightning i've heard lightning based attacks there not that loud. What the Damn is that?'he kept thinking. Soon he noticed that the girl was no longer hiding , but in the air. String was then seen out the corner of his eye as he looked at the tree in back of him. "Senbon?"He said as he covered his ears. "FUck !" He shouted as he threw a shurkien at the girl. "You bully !" He shouted as he pulled out another shurkien. He didn't know what to do. There was 5 more of the girl and they didn't like real at all. He didn't know which one to hit though.

He held his hands together and thought. "No way this girl has super strength and Genjutsu. "He shouted as he hoped he stopped the jutsu. Taken his shuriken he threw it at one of the girls. He smiled one of the most evil smiles he has ever made. He held his ear again and felt something wet ..... and warm. "Blood ?" He said quickly standing up. "You made me bleed you stupid Son of a bully ! "He shouted this to the world. He ran to try and get under the girl. Once he was in position still running he jumped flipping in the air until his face met with the girl. His skin still rock hard he pulled out a kunai and slashed forward with it in attempt to slice her head off.

Last edited by Vereno on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaxchi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:21 am

Zaxchi still passing chakra through his feet to stand on the massive tree tried to focus on the battle ahead with the leaf jounin saving the suna jounin. Zaxchi jumped off the tree and collected his shuriken and plotped it in his weapon pouch before continuing to watch the fight. Upon listening and watching it looked like the suna ninja didn't even want the leaf jounin's help and was suprised that an around 16 year old jounin didn't want help for a supozely anbu.

Zaxchi wondered how the jounin could break a massive boulder like that if she wasn't a medical ninja with super strength. Zaxchi pondered for a minute wondering. Back in real life the jounin ninja nearly broke Vereno's forearm, suprised Zaxchi was as this happened as the suna ninja was standing there he thought about the suna ninja and didn't even care but wondered about the leaf jounin the stronger one. A little noise was heard as Zaxchi turned his attenion to the jounin ninja now pondering what the leaf ninja was doing.

A noise which sounded like lightning was heard as the jounins are was basicly a lightning bolt and suddenly thought of a new jutsu thanks to the jounin ninja. Zaxchi studied the leaf ninja a bit more to find the ninja aiming the bolt at Zaxchi, Zaxchi stood there as he quickly performed some hand seals in an instant. "I wonder how strong the lightning bolt is,"Zaxchi said as the ninja fired the lightning bolt directly at Zaxchi. The lightning bolt hit Zaxchi with perfect sync as a puff of smoke appeared leaving a log in the place of Zaxchi.

The log now utterly destroyed saved Zaxchi without using too much chakra. Zaxchi was now in the tallest tree there looking at his team mate going crazy. "I better act now before he gets killed, "Zaxchi said as he got out some wire and tired it around his left hand for easier use. With his right hand Zaxchi gripped the handle of the Katana tight. Zaxchi performed some quick handseals as he jumped out of the tree teleporting as he clone took his spot and made it look like Zaxchi jumped of the tree but it was a fake clone not a proper one. Zaxchi appeared behind the leaf ninja and attempted to wrap some wire around the leaf ninja to perform a attack before tugging the wire. The clone was heading for the suna ninja with a kunai knife in its hand.

Quote :
Name: Basic Academy & Basic Genin Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: Karwarimi, Bunshin, Henge, Nawanuke [Substitution, Clone, Transformation, Rope Escape];Kinobori, Kabenobori, Suimen Hokou no Gyou [Tree-climbing, Wall-climbing, Water-walking].

Name:Shunshin no Jutsu(Body Flicker Technique)
Element:None.
Description:Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
In the basic academy and genin techniques its the ones in red are the ones I used.

Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:07 am

Seeing the spot in which he fired his jutsu suddenly poof replacing the body with a log he cursed himself silently at letting him get away. Almost instantly he formed a cross with his fingers and called out, "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." Immediately after he said this five clones appeared two on each side of him and one in his spot, however he was gone using the oppourtunity with creating shadow clones to use another jutsu immediately after.

Shunshining to the forest and since all of his clones had an even division of chakra it should be undectable where he went. Once in the forest he began to slowly move from tree to tree looking for a strategic spot to attack from. Now however his main clone which was supposed to be him was surprised by the Akatsuki who soon wrapped the wire around him.

Now he saw the perfect oppourtunity and began to charge his jutsu that would end this fight quickly. He knew that he only had a few chances at this, and this one would be the only one that would actually be worth the effort. He quickly began to run through signs and after finishing, his arm slumped down and he began to draw nearly half of his remaining chakra into his right hand.

It was only seconds later that his chakra began to crackle and spark become very visable until it was a small ball of lightning. Now he had begun to use his chakra control to spin the chakra so that it would not tear at his own hand but swirl around avoiding it. As soon as it became large, about the size of a bowling ball he begun to dash forward.

He was out of the foilage in seconds and charging at the clone and cloaked man as quickly as he could. Sending a quick nod to his clones they immediately turned and latched onto the man's arms keeping them seperated and trying to keep him still in his spot. Laughing as he began to get closer he began to speak, "Well Akatsuki, I hope you enjoy this! Raiton-Tama!!" At this exclamation he slammed the ball aimed at the left side of the mans body so as not to kill him but detain him efficently.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 am

Kohaku smiled as she saw the blood come from her victims ear. She had indeed hit him, and, indeed the first part of her plan was complete. The wind seemed to stop in her moment of victory, only to push her opponent forward once more. It was like winning one small battle of an entire war, that battle is only noticed by the winners. But to Kohaku, it inspired her to become her greatest, and even top that off.

Her opponent leapt into the air, flipping into the air. It was a nice show of acrobatics, but not useful in a fight. She did not waste a moment however, and fully activated her jutsu, so that when he looked again, there would be many many more clones; at least twenty. But more so, as he turned his back, she shifted with the others, moving in the exact same way as the others, there was no way to tell.

Her opponent landed next to where she was only three feet away off a second ago. She smiled and looked at him, as all the others did in the exact way. Quickly he slashed at her neck, and the blade went strait through her. It was just another vision, and not the real her, but all the same, the girl with the spitting image of Kohaku laughed, as did the others.
"Your nice show of acrobatics allowed me to shift my location from where i was when I cast the jutsu, to a whole different place. Its a nice trick to be able to flip, but not when its at the cost of an attack, that otherwise would have killed me." Kohaku took a step as to curve, into a formation, causing all her clones to make a circle around the confused akatsuki.

Suddenly, the "clones" expanded ten fold, causing close to fifty to appeared, all mimicking her exactly, and whatever she would do. Turning her head to the leaf jounin, Kohaku spoke again,
"Leaf jounin, from here on out, until you know I am in need, please do not risk yourself to protect me. I am also a jounin of my village, and require no such help." All the clones had said it as well, so it was heard to all of the fighters.

Quickly Kohaku formed a one handed, one pronged seal, erecting two of her fingers, as she drew one of her two swords from her back.
"This should be then end of this scum" she whispered in a fully hearable voice, so her victim could hear. All her "clones" drew their swords as well, all at the same time, all with the same seal formed on their hands. She was about to act out a jutsu that she hoped the leaf ninja saw, as it was a ninjutsu technique strait from his village, that was said to be a very hard and tricky jutsu to master, and only ninja with true skill were said to be able to do it, at her age.

"Mikadzuki no Mai" Kohaku whispered to herself, this time slightly more quitly, as she began to run forward, her image fanning behind her like a banner. Then she jumped, and with a simple wave of her sword she was gone, however her and her images had made the same jutsu image, causing the circle of "clones" to become a swirl of moving color, all vanishing in the sky, however, all making there own swirl of banner like motion, one confusing an enemy, but all together ultimately confusing.

Then, from no where, all the clones, and the hidden girl, came flying from all unknown directions, all with a sword held high over their heads, poised until the moment of contact. Then that moment came, and Kohaku fell, sword slicing downwards to meet her opponent, blade first, as did her clones, coming from random directions, all with their swords coming down, all to meet the akatsuki, in a rage for blood. Then they once again entered a blur, as all their attacks came to where they pin pointed one location, the enemy. The moving blur swirled from all around, making it impossible to even know which way was up from down. Her hit was inevitable, but a sword would not pierce his rock like skin unaided, so she enhanced her blow with something that could cut through the most durable medals ever created, and would slice through rock like butter, even able to make this stone hearted akatsuki draw blood, and/or be the finishing blow, either way, she would do damage, this was certain.

At the truly last moment, Kohaku whispered the word,
"Hien," causing chakra to seep from her blade, and sharpen it, also extending it in, to make what was a katana, into a huge sword, however weightless. Her attack was fool proof...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vereno

Vereno

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Vereno felt the blade slice into her only to notice it was only an illusion. He smirked and knew a big attack was coming. Thinking to himself 'man i have got to control my anger'. Thinking he listened to the girls words. He didn't really care much nor could he really even here her. His eyebrows shot into the air as the girls circled around him. Spinning around looking all of them in the eye he laughed to himself. "Come get me " He softly whispered. That was exactly what she did. Pulling out her blade and having the others do the same looked pretty confusing. The lack of hearing and the sticky , wet blood didn't really help out either. Once they started moving it seemed as if many more followed behind every body. "What the Damn is going out ?"He whispered again. Each girl held up there blade and some of them struck down but were not real. Vereno had no idea on what to do. The blades struck into his body as he screamed to the world. As he screamed he smiled and opened up his robe. Inside his robe was 100's of explosive tags . All the bombs started to light as a huge ! explosion went off.

The explosion was so large that it would have hit every clone and maybe even Zaxchi and Sasme. It could diffidently be herd maybe even seen from miles away. Fire and explosions was all that was seen. Did Vereno really kill himself ? was probably going threw out the mind of everyone in that battle. The explosion cleared up and Vereno wasn't in sight just some of his cloths and weapons. After the explosion a hand stuck out of the ground. Then came the head of Vereno. He looked up hoping to see masacur in the sky.

Last edited by Vereno on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaxchi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:05 am

Zaxchi heard Vereno scream and wasn't impressed but knew something was going on. Suddenly Zaxchi felt something something big as he put both his hands on the wire he swung it around at the clones as he threw it at one clone he started going through hand seals quickly since this was gonna be big. Crackling was heard as the real Sasme came back with a shocking present for Zaxchi.

Zaxchi got ready as the clones tried to clung onto his arms, Zaxchi got caught in the proccess but wasn't finished yet. Zaxchi threw his hands into the air then swung them this way and that untill the clones let go off his hands for a little breather. Zaxchi quickly performed some handseals ready for the fight. Soon after Zaxchi created Raiton in one of his hands as a wolf made out of lightning ran out of his hands and charged at the lightning ball being thrown at Zaxchi. The Raiton wolf ran at the lightning ball cancelling each other out as it sent a small shock of lightning at Zaxchi shocking him and dealling very little damage. There also was a nothing small shock of lightning which headed towards the shadow clones. Zaxchi quickly disappeared using subsition, as a puff of smoke reavled a log in Zaxchi's place. Zaxchi now in the air was covered in a puff of smoke as Zaxchi used Shunshin.

Zaxchi got away but barely and wasted just about half of his chakra as he sat in the tree a explosion was heard. "Damit Vereno your gonna die if you keep this up, wait hes not there but his weapons are, "Zaxchi said as he looked from the big tree he was in then conitued to hide. Zaxchi was breathing heavily as he wasted around half of his chakra and the lightning zap shocked him a little bit. "Get outta there Vereno where in akatsuki, "He muttered as he tried to make sure nobody could find him.

Quote :

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Description: Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Name: Kakashi's Lightning Wolf Technique (Unnamed)
Element: Lightning
Description: This unnamed Ninjutsu technique utilizes the Lightning Element. After creating Raiton in his hand, Kakashi will send out a wolf made of lightning to attack his target. Lightning will run from Kakashi's hand to the wolf itself, limiting its range.

Name:Shunshin no Jutsu(Body Flicker Technique)
Element:None.
Description:Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name: Subsition
Description: The ninja's body is replaced by a log, weapons etc as they use the time to escape.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 am

[Mod] Due to some doubts, i just wanted to warn you that vereno is dead since he suicide himself with the explosive tags without at least using a kage bunshin....or any other jutsu that would take him/substitute him from there.
Continue with the fight and any problem pm...[/Mod]
Back to top Go down
Vereno

Vereno

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:18 am

Yondaime wtf are you talking about ? I was going to say that i was hiding in the ground .
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:54 am

vereno you I guess you would have to post that!
otherwise, your dead...
Back to top Go down
Vereno

Vereno

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:19 am

K i fixed it .
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 pm

First i said to send pms...and secondly you need to have a jutsu to go underground, and post it in your post...

And by the way, try not to make mistakes because if a person posts after you then you wont be able to edit your post saying that you hid yourself.

And since zachxi posted after you, i think you should had though on it...So now i need a second opinion on this matter, because you should be dead since only now you edited your post.

Dont post until another opinion is given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

A dangerous meeting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next