Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro_Yamaga

Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.)   Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:34 am

Name:
Shiro Yamaga

Village of Birth:
Rain

Village Alliance:
Former Rain

Missing Nin (A)

Physical Appearance:
Javier has a natural light tan and has few scars and wounds on his body. The only noticiable scars of his are the ones that cut through both his left and right eye and continued down the sides of his face from where he recieved surgery. He stands 5'11", weighs 150lbs, and is well toned from constant training. He has shoulder length, spiky, darker than night, black hair and dark, haze filled, gray eyes.

As for his clothes, Shiro wears a black hooded robe with extremely long sleeves that cover his arms. Underneath this jacket is a white t shirt and a pair of baggy black pants.He wears a large black belt around his waist and lets his Ninja Pouch hang there as well. He wears a pair of long black socks that are tucked under his loose fitting black jeans and a pair of black boots on his feet. He also wears a long silver chain with a tear drop at the end. He often keeps the chain tucked into his jacket or shirt so it won't affect his fights.

Personality:
Shiro is one who can set his emotions aside for a while but for long. Depending on the corresponding situation he is in, then his emotions would react to it or the opposite since he tries to be optimistic as much as he may. Yet whenever he sees someone who annoys him he would be rude without knowing it. The same goes when he is with someone who he takes a liking when it comes to knowing but he acts more calm, quiet, and shy. You'll always find him calm, reserved, and not much of an interactive person. This is because he is a bit up tight and rather work ahead and not be lazy and be on top of things with alert everyday. All for it to meet his pleasures if seeing things go his way if it is logically right. That is why he is shy or what you call silent. Accepting opinions, ideas, and other things to get a better understanding to just give direct answers. An as for calm, he's always been like that because of his methods that state, "if today is a bad day then make the best for it may be your last", or, "live another day and die another day". Then there are some days he will be lazy and careless, perhaps a week top of that action.

Element:
Water & Earth

Weapon of Choice:
Standard Shinobi Weapons
(Kunais, Shuriken, etc)

Fighting Type:
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, & Doujutsu

Last edited by Shiro_Yamaga on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro_Yamaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.)   Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:34 am

Rp Sample:
Bright, Windy, Peaceful

These were the words that described the regular days in Konoha's training grounds. A place where many shinobi battles were fought, friends were made, and where a certain boys became men. Located within Konoha was one boy undergoing the training to become a man. This certain boy's name is Shiro. Shiro would visit these certain training grounds every day to train his abilities and techniques to the point of his exhaustion. He also would occasionally relax and talk with others that hang around the training grounds as much as himself. Either way, Shiro would have nice days throwing his skurikens, creating clones, or simply staring at the white clouds in the sky wonderin about his future and what would have to happen for him to achieve his goals. He would even wonder about what he would have to sacrifice to obtain those goals. In his opinion, he was willing to give up everything that other people wouldn't even dream about doing. That was one thing about Shiro, he was determined to get what he wants.

Shiro stopped throwing shurikens at his target, which he had hit near the bull's eye each time he threw one, and made his way over to a bench where his sensei sat reading. As he sat down, his sensei greeted him;

"Hello Shiro...you have improved since yesterday

"I agree Mao-sama...but it still is not good enough if I want to join the ANBU one day"

His sensei shook his head as he was at one time an ANBU member and knew that even when Shiro was at his coldest towards others, he still wouldn't have what it took to be an ANBU memeber especially if he was to return to the Rain Village. His sensei went back to reading as in the distance, two figures walked up to Shiro as he sat.

"Sup Shiro man...", the first figure said.

"So rude Otto....Good Morning Shiro-san", the second quickly said.

The figure were his teammates, Otto and Ami, both of whom were Hyuugas and at first dispised Shiro for having his eyes implanted into himself. Now however, they look up to him for the simple fact he has managed to not only keep up with their progress, but also excel at times. The trio talked for the next few minutes before Shiro rose from the bench and they went off to train some more.

"I really enjoy being here in Konoha with these people", Shiro thought to himself as he picked up some more kunais to throw at his new wooden target.

Clan Name: N/A

Kekei Genkai: Byakugan (Bio explains it)

Clan History: N/A

Jutsus:

Ninjutsu
Spoiler:
Taijutsu
Spoiler:
Genjutsu
Spoiler:
Special/Other
Spoiler:

Background:
[left]General
Spoiler:

Early Years (5-6 years old)
Spoiler:

Academy Years (6-7 years old)
Spoiler:

Genin Years (7-12 years old)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shiro_Yamaga on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro_Yamaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.)   Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 am

Attaining/Training Byakugan (8-12 years old)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shiro_Yamaga on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro_Yamaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.)   Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:51 am

ANBU Arc (12-18 years old)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shiro_Yamaga on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro_Yamaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.)   Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:51 am

Reunion Arc (16 years old)
Spoiler:

Oscuro Lluvia (Dark Rain) Arc (16-Current)
Spoiler:

Missing Nin Arc (18-Current)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.)   Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 pm

My I just say that you should forget Missing Ninja. Join the akatsuki. This profile is amazing. Such great detail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.)   Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiro Yamaga (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1