Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yondaime training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Yondaime training Empty
PostSubject: Yondaime training   Yondaime training EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:07 am

After his special mission Yondaime got to his home and laid on the bed... Home sweet Home... Then he felt the fresh air coming from his opened window and he started to feel the sweet fragrance that was in the air, that smelled like the ocean and the mother nature, The pure fragrance and the exhaustion from his mission made Yondaime to fell asleep and so he rested all day...

In the next day Yondaime thought on going training since he had new things that he wanted to try, so he picked in some food and went to the hot springs where he could quietly meditate near the waterfall and then train in a secret space he had found some time ago. As normal when he arrived he wore his equipment and prepared the equipment in the walls where he would train, so the things would be prepared as soon as he finished meditating at the waterfall.

The water on the waterfall magnificent fall from the top, diving like rain towards the bottom, making a hell of hot smoke due to the heated rocks nearby and the mixture of fresh water and hot water. Yondaime slowly sat like an Indian above the waterfall and started to meditate, and concentrate chakra to expand his chakra system and train his chakra capacity. It was a slow process but only known by those with great knowledge and that already had learned that from other ones, like the Uchiha who had learned from the Hyuuga.

Meanwhile during the process Yondaime got up, although still in the middle of the waterfall and meditating, and started to rotate his body like his technique kaiten although his arms were making the same movement. Lets see what this leaves to... The hands and arms looked like the upper body and face of two tigers that were right to hit a enemy and eat them alive, although they were made by chakra...Using the Gentle step Yondaime continued to rotated trying to avoid some water drops using quick movements, like those drops where some kind of incoming attacks that could hit him...Then he used his spectral lions/tigers made by chakra and tried to strike the rocks nearby although sometimes the technique became uncontrolled and so it would sometimes do little damage or Yondaime couldn't direct it to a certain object like those rocks which where there.

So after opening his byakugan he calm minded started to practice that technique that was a good technique although a bit difficult to achieve even for a genius like him. He spent hours and hours trying to achieve it although there was something wrong there, something failed, since even if he attacked with that attack he would still be hit, meaning that his defence on that jutsu wasn't perfect as the normal one had thought on. If i try like kaiten I wont move towards the enemy so i need one similar but i need to slightly jump towards it...Maybe i should jump one side to the other, although small distances...

Yondaime correctly started to do it and noticed that his movements became faster and protected from any attacks, and about the gentle fist attack, they caused a great damage to any target...Seems like i perfected this one...lets try the others.

Last edited by Yondaime on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Yondaime training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime training   Yondaime training EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:02 am

What an unbelievable technique, i feel my rage exiting my body like flames...The successfully achieved the technique of the will of fire...

What had happened to Yondaime?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Some days before~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The technique of the Hyuuga's main branch has been successfully controlled by Yondaime, who was one of the finest and powerful ones inside the Hyuuga clan families.
After coming from that special mission and control that technique Yondaime went to that special place near the Hot springs and started to practice his idea on a technique who would send his feelings of rage and power outside like the power of the Will of fire, meaning that those feelings would be expressed by flames, red or black ones differing from the feelings of Yondaime. Following a old book, Yondaime would approximately control it for like 3 days of extensive training, and so started Yondaime, although he didnt knew how to start it, but following the book it said that he had to found in his deep feelings something that would make him use that technique like an extreme precaution...

Yondaime sat down again and started to meditate as he "searched" for it...Several images started to appear in Yondaime's head as he remembered his past days and enjoyable things that turned him up each day it passed...After some while he noticed that it were the people from the village, the village, the culture, his friends, ...All those always made him to go his limits so he could protect them, and without them he couldnt be in the position he is now and how is life had turned out. Then Yondaime started to transform it into chakra and turn it into his new technique which would strength him although in the end it would damage him too, so he had to be careful when to use it, because its a forbidden technique.

After some couple of minutes it started to notice some red chakra in shape of flames coming out of Yondaime's body as it vanished on the air, meaning that he was successfully completing it, although he shouldnt make a party yet...Time passed and bigger and strong flames started to expand like an aura surrounding Yondaime like a field force, and as Yondaime walked he noticed things started to become burnt although he only had achieved red flames

Since he could now release it, Yondaime went outside konoha gates for awhile battling some bandits that were around there, that he found just by activating his byakugan...The bandits were newbies to it was easy and good to test his new technique, and he saw that his body turned into flames although he stayed berserker for awhile. I need to fix this berserk thing, if not i wont be able to handle in the future...

So a new objective had been achieved and it had to be completed so Yondaime could achieve that technique and gain its control so he could protect everyone.
The two days passed and Yondaime had controlled the berserk thing and now he could release that will any time he needed since he could control perfectly although he started to notice that he become with his skin a bit heated and burnt after each time he used it....

What an unbelievable technique, i feel my rage exiting my body like flames...The successfully achieved the technique of the will of fire...

After achieving this technique Yondaime rested on the hot spring cave since he was too exhausted to continue...
Back to top Go down

Yondaime training
Page 1 of 1