Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:27 pm

He stood there, his eyes fixed on one spot several hundred meters in the distance. Where he stood, was in the arena, the famed arena that took place to the final test of the Chuunin exams. Why he was there? To fight, as he was eager to have a fight and was on the edge of losing himself if he didn't. He placed his hand behind his neck, gripping onto the handle of his katana. He had looked around several times at the many people in the stands, they looked as eager as he was. Dressed in full white, many black people in the crowd threw things at him but nothing had gotten anywhere near. He stood, waiting, watching for someone who might want to have a spar with him. Whoever it was, he did not mind; even the Hokage himself could try.

Last edited by Robin on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:40 pm

slowly walking down his usuall road With yuki high above yusei decied "Hey yuki lets go to the arena k?" Responding with a loud Screech yusei knew yuki had no problem with this change of direction, yusei tought to himself "I have the oddest feeling that i should go to the arena i don't kno why but its like it's calling me." Yuki Screeched her usuall screach yusei Grimly looked at his watch it was feeding time "Go ahead yuki your lunch is in your dish K?" Yuki Screached agian this time curiously due to the fact that yusei usually went home with yuki at this time. " I know it's weird but i feel like i just gotta go to the arena i just got to so head home we need you full incase of a fight ok?"

While standing at the door of the arena yusei threw a emtpy riceball warper into the garbage, without hesitation he pushed through the doors seeing a man standing next to a tree. Looking around he saw many people in the stands "Hmm this should be interesting, Hey mister who are you even more on that note wanna battle?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 pm

The tree provided shade, enough to cover his complexion from a distance. Everything about him was white, white jounin vest to white Calvin Klein briefs, he was white. But was he racist? no: far from it, he just liked--loved White. It was no surprise that the boy didn't recognize the higher authority of the Jounin vest he wore as it was a different colour to the original, however, Robin knew EXACTLY who this boy was. He looked out from under the tree to where the boy was just closing the door and he walked up to the ill-considerate genin.

Within seconds he was in front of the boy with his hand outstretched in a simple yet friendly gesture, Yusei Uchiha I presume he said as before the boy could respond, he spoke; I am your team leader, Robin. You can call me three things, Robin for personal issues, Robin-san for general and Sensei for missions. Understood? He ended off so he didn't seem too proper for the boy. He then spoke, A battle? Are you sure you want to face a Jounin like myself?, he said as he lifted his face mask a little higher up his nose and continued, but i'd love to see what you've got. Robin said as he retracted his outstretched hand and walked away 5 meters. He knew the boy would know what this meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Yusei almost fell over now knowing the man he so blindingly challanged was his sensei to be but He scoffed at the man's attitude, "Oh please we'll see what i'll be calling you if you can defeat me so lets do this ok "sensei." "

He spoke arragontly but in his step he quivered with neverousness he thought, "What is up with this guys chakra i've never felt somthing as powerful as this i don't understand how he got this strong but ethier way i'm from the uchiha clan i battle with pride and power so...."

"Hey old guy weather you have more chakra then me i'll take you down" Pointing to his headband he continued "I swear i will beat you" He walked 5 meater's away as wel,l the sharingan blared to life in his eyes "Lets begin shall we?" He spoke calm though he had never been more excited in his life "Hurrrrrahhhhhhhh!!"He lauched at the jonnin with a round house kick If this connected he would be off to a good start.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:17 am

Jiro looked up from the old document he had been reading in the shadowy recesses of the arena stand, Robin’s carefully worded voice rousing his interest. He had always suspected he might be on the Uchiha’s team. He had been following the boy ever since he had managed to get the information out of his old academy tutor earlier this morning. Annoyingly he hadn’t had time to weed it any other information about his assigned team. The boy had passed well while his own grades were deliberately mediocre at best. They obviously wanted to balance the squads out by putting the strong with the weak. He wandered if it would be worth it, they would learn of his hidden talent eventually and who knows what those red eyes might also pry out. He knew the Sharingan could supposedly pierce illusions but was that purely genjutsu or something deeper.

The document in front of him was little help on the matter. It was one of many that spoke about at Kekkai Genkai, well hinted more then spoke for their true nature were always closely guarded clan and village secrets. Even so he had managed to find a number of titbits over the last few years. Jiro knew it was important to understand them, what made them tick, not only would it help him better understand his fellow Nin but it was equally important preparation for what he considered the most likely development. He knew enough to know they would not understand him and what people dint not understand the generally hurt. It was only a matter of time before the learnt the truth about him and he would most likely need to run. Immortal he might be, but invulnerable he wasn’t, there were ways to destroy him and he would not give them a chance to end his existence before he could truly serve his master. When he did run, they would send Nin after him, he was too great liability to leave alive unchecked. He would do the same in their position and when they did they would send their Uchihas, their Naras, their Mitrashis and he must know them all. Their jutsu, their tactics, what motivated them, he would need it all if he had to kill them. In some cases the information was frustratingly non existent. He knew as little about the Yamaka Clan, the mind manipulators, now as the day he first heard of them. Others though were easier to acquire and the Uchiha’s easiest of all. The Uchihia’s had spawned many gifted Nin in their history and their deeds were well recorded and fortunately their general tendency to boast and show off their skills and red eyes had provided an invaluable source of material. He knew better then to assume what he had gleaned was more a sketchy summary at best but he couldn’t recall those eyes of theirs being able to read minds. Still the Uchiha would need to be watch and handled with care. He respected ability in a Nin and the boy had shown some back at the academy. He was certain he would serve well as a teammate.

However the stranger in white was somewhat of an enigma. He had seen him about before, around the hospital district if he could recall, his clothes making him stand out but he had other concerns then. Well he knew something now, he was called Robin and he was to be his Jounin Sensei. He had hoped for someone more famous, someone more predictable, someone who might be easier to deal with but he knew better then to trust to hope; only Jashin Sama could truly be trusted. The man seemed confident and his gaze had a worrying intensity to it. He had thought the man had looked at him briefly, as though he could penetrate shadows with just a glare but he shock off as the wild assumption it was. He made a mental note in any case to learn more about the man, as it was, there too many unknowns about him. Too many uncertainties that could crop up and ever cautious Jiro disliked uncertainty.

Carefully placing the scroll into the recesses of his Kimono with out sound he turned his full attention to the brewing conflict. He considered wading in his lust battle momentarily getting the better of him but only momentarily. That was a perfect opportunity to see two of the three people he would be spending a lot of time in the next few years with in action and not something to foolishly squandered. Leaning his back against the dark wall he couldn’t hold back the smile as Yusei started the ball rolling for truth be told their was nothing quite like the thrill of battle.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:54 am

Three men were spotted through Kimiko's Amethyst eyes. She assumed they were her new fellow ninja. Her squad. Right now her squad seemed to be already getting in action, except one boy who was dressed in a kimono, who had also been reading. Kimiko had only just arrived a couple of minutes ago, but it appeared she had gone unnoticed. The jounin was tall but young looking and the boy fighting him looked like the same age as her and the other boy. However, even though she had some distant between them all, she could still see the red eyes glowing from the Uchiha. Even if she didn't know any of them she knew the red eyed boy was infact a Uchiha.

Now that she thought about it, she didn't know any of they're names and was slightly anxious to meet them. Kimiko quietly made her way to the boy in the Kimono, not wanting to disturb any of them. Especially, the small battle going on. She stopped walking for a minute and looked down at her clothing. 'Im certainly not over-dressed...' She thought while scratching lightly at her left arm. Kimiko was wearing a deep orange short-sleeved tee-shirt that was, of course, form-fitting but still loose in the sleeves. Her black shorts stopped right above her knees. Her long hair dangled freely with the exception of some bangs keeping her small goggles slipping, for her goggles acted like a headband, minus the holding bangs away from her delicate face. She snapped back to reality and continued to walk slowly and quietly to the boy that had been reading.

"U-Uh.... Hi." She said smiling at the young boy, scratching the back of her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:15 pm

There were many things hidden and mysterious about himself, things he would never EVER share with anyone. Shifting his body weight backwards he leaned back and watched as the kick narrowly miss his body, just as planned. Snatching at the kick in mid swing he held Yusei's ankle tightly. Using his tremendous strength and speed of his trained body, he flicked the foot upwards, causing the boy to fly. The boy did two backflips in mid air before Robin looked away towards the rest of his team in the stands. If he had judged it correctly the boy would land on his feet unharmed.

Speaking loudly enough for all to hear and with a firm tone he spoke as general, Come down here immediatley and introduce yourselves. Although it was unnescessary for this as he knew all there was to know from their ninja bio. However, Robin knew more than the bio about his team; he knew things he shouldn't, specifically about Jiro and Yusei. Waiting for the two to come down he looked back towards Yusei and gave him a nicer look saying to pause for the moment. They could go on later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Yusei's sensei stopped his roundhouse kick yusei looked at his sensei's eyes with shock he saw that his sensei was barely looking at him "DAMN YOU!!" Yusei screamed he had never been so enraged in his life, and then with a flick of his wrist yusei flew through the air, though he landed on his feet before charging for his sensei again he stoped abruptly.

After hearing the sensei's strange order "Come down here immediatley and introduce yourselves." Who could he had been talking to then it hit him but he couldn't belive it he though "T-Theres no way! He couldn't possible be talking about" He deactivted the shraingan and turned his head to his sensei "Your not talking about my teamates are you!? thats impossible there's no way"
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:48 am

Jiro span around, for once his perfectly controlled features letting him down as open shock lit up his face. How could he have become so engrossed with the events below that he hadn’t even noticed the Nin approach. Despite the oddness of the greeting the person was probably Anbu, it would explain how he had managed get so close without him noticing though that was in itself a cause for concern. He had been very careful the other night not to leave any traces. He had hadn’t he? Gulping he turned to look at the newcomer and school his features. After all first impressions were important and he hadn’t inspired very much confidence so far.

His gaped went even wider when he realised he was in fact a she and she wasn’t precisely what he would call anbu, in fact she was a genin who from the bright t-shirt was even trying to hide. That meant he had been very sloppy indeed, as if this wasn’t embarrassing enough he realised his mouth was hanging open. This unfortunately led to something Jiro hadn’t done in years, he started to blush.

Inwardly he groaned at how the situation seemed to be getting worse by the minute. The only thing that would complete this disaster would be if Jashin Sama was to check up on him and discover his highly trained Disciple being disarmed by a nervous greeting. He needed to resolve the matter quickly. However there was a problem he had to admit he had been avoiding up to now, he didn’t know how to speak to girls. He hadn’t need to up to now and none of the girls at the orphanage had ever wanted to speak to him. He had of course spoken to female tutors, Jounin and the like, but they were superior Nin, they didn’t count. He needed to handle this carefully, with any luck it was not entirely too late to avoid coming over like a complete idiot. He just had to think on it? What did you do with girls, pretty ones at that?

Unfortunately unbidden memories of a certain book he had come across while searching for information on Kekkai Genkai last week came to the forefront of his mind and he blushed even more. He had blown it badly. If he knew it would have killed him he would committed hari-kari then and their to save himself anymore humiliation and Jashin Sama could find himself a more worthy Disciple. The only reprieve was that it was likely the only time that he would have to talk to her. Jashin alone knows how bad the situation would be if act thusly in front of a team mate.

Hearing a shout fro below, he had to quickly hide his relief. It seemed not everything was against him and his Sensei had unwittingly saved him from continued embarrassment. It was a perfect opportunity to escape what had turned into a personal relations fiasco and not one to be sniffed at. Bowing politely:

“Sorry miss but my sensei beckons. Perhaps we will have a chance to introduce ourselves better another time”

He even sounded pathetic, Jashin damn him to hell. Well they wouldn’t meet again if he could help it, the woman probably already thought he was completely incompetent and he wasn’t sure he ever wanted to go through that again. He turned and started to walk briskly down some near by stairs leading to the arena floor below trying not wanting to seem over enthusiastic, which could draw all the wrong sort attention but neither appear slovenly and disrespectful to his sensei. He could have simply leapt down, he wouldn’t have a problem even at this height but that might lead to some questions which he was not sure he was prepared to answer.

Making his way to the others at a careful considered pace he bowed politely to his peers putting on the smile he practised every day in the Mirror and said:

“Good day Robin Sensei. Good day Yusei. I am Jiro I believe I have been assigned to Team 4. It’s a honour to meet you”

It wasn’t entirely a lie though the smile was forced. He might be apprehensive about meeting his Jounin Sensei but it was certainly an honour of sorts, Jiro rarely got any attention mainly because he avoided it but it didn’t mean he didn’t appreciated. Jiro valued little but he had always respected Nin and the white enigma had a commanding presence about him.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:04 am

Kimiko placed her hands behind her back and examined the boy's shocked and surprised face. She was tempted to say something but holded off for a minute. "Is he shy? Did I do something wrong?" she thought to herself as she saw a blush creep onto the boy's face. His mouth gaped open and Kimiko couldn't help but to let out a small nervous giggle. This was possibly going to be harder than she expected. In the background she could hear the yell of the Uchiha boy. Curiosity struck her and she adverted her gaze to the loud but small battle.

Suddenly, she heard a firm voice from the one she would call sensei. When she finally heard a voice from the boy, she turned her attention back to him. She was surprised by the bow, for she wasn't expecting a bow from a boy at her same rank. He was polite, indeed. That made Kimiko smile. The boy obviously didn't know her and didn't know that she was infact, his teammate. 'Oh we will meet again soon....' she thought, laughing on the inside. Moving slightly faster than before but still pretty quiet, walking down the steps a little behind the boy, she replaced the slipping goggles back on top of her scalp. Thinking of ways to introduce herself was not a problem for her. Her charisma was fairly decent anyways. Kimiko finally reached the end of the steps along with the polite pale boy. She rested her hands behind her back patiently listening to the boy, standing still and quiet. When he was done making his introduction, she smiled and stepped forward, bowing to her sensei and teammates, gracefully.

"Hello, Robin-Sensei, Yusei, Jiro. Its wonderful to meet you fellow ninja. I'm Kimiko. I look forward to working with you all."

She stepped backwards with a small smile, glancing at Yusei and Jiro. This was a day Kimiko had been waiting for. Oh how she loved the thought of being with a squad. Images of them working together, defeating enemys, making jokes about the stupid cat they had to catch for a low mission. In the end, Kimiko would love this squad like family. She would keep this all the herself though... wouldn't want to creep them out. She stopped smiling and turned her face expression into a blank. 'I don't want my sensei to think I'm not serious enough....'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:04 am

Yusei Stood there looking at his new teammates, he began to anylyes him first the sensei Robin he knew from first hand his speed and power his intellegence was remarkable, not to mention his ablity to sense charkra. There wasn't mch else he couldn't guess his age.

Next he turned to the kunochi Kimiko she seemed nice pretty normal around his age, for almost a second she looked like she was daydreaming smiling almost like a dork. Apparently she had relized that becuse she abruptly stoped making a very odd face then a surious face, "Hi there." Yusei arched his eyebrows and turned to his final teammate.

As yusei's eyes met his he felt strange white hair aruond his age carring some kind of sowrd, he scoffed at his fake greating almost laughing at his fake smile. He looked as though he had been constantly watched, senseing all this others might have been suspicous but begin the uchiha he was all yusei though about was the day they would fight. Yusei had become so excited the sharingan activate accidentily, he immedintly deactivated "Well nice to meet ya jiro.

"Well hey as you two already know i am Yusei Uchiha, but theres someone very important to me that you will also be working with quite alot." He whiped out his wooden flute and play a melody, A loud call was heard in the distance as Yuki the hawk landed on yusei's arm. "This guys is yuki uchiha she is a girl she won't respond to anyone but me, she can also tell if your using a jutsu to try and be me regarudless. I will not allow anyone to harm you guys becuse starting now we are teammates."

Last edited by Yusei Uchiha on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:43 pm

He responded to the latest question, Indeed you are teammates, while I am your sensei. Starting from today, you will recognize each other as comrades and you will each respect each other, failure to do so will result in severe punishment. Now, I have a gift for each of you. Pulling out four bandage-type pieces of fabric, all differently coloured with a large 4 on it. He stepped forward and handed Jiro a black bandage with a large red 4 on it; then he handed Yusei a burgundy red bandage with a white 4 on it; he then walked over to Kimiko and handed her a konoha green bandage with a purple 4; and then with a white bandage with a darker white 4 on it.

Robin stepped backwards and tied his own bandage on his right thigh and continued talked again. These symbolize which squad you belong to and they match the colours to what you wear. They also can be used as a sufficient gas filter to poisons and neurotoxins that may be airborne, as well as the air you breathe with these are crisp and cool. He waited for his team to respond before he would set up a test to show them each their own skills.

OOC: Posting Order:
Robin(myself),
Jiro,
Kimiko &
Yusei Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Jiro’s sharp senses, finally doing the job, couldn’t help but detect the soft pattering of feet behind as he descended the stairs and crossed to his Sensei. Her introduction just served as a nail in the coffin so to speak. Not only had his senses failed him and his social graces abandoned him but he was going to be living with its after effect for a while it seemed. The smiling girl probably didn’t even realise she was now a constant reminder that even he was prone to weaknesses he thought he had long since abandoned. He would need to redouble his efforts if a simple greeting put him that far out of countenance. Thee gentle voice and caring undertones was another thing he was not used to and it gnawed at him. He would need to be careful around her, she was untested ground so to speak, a field full of active exploding tags. He had already been stung once, he would need to be cautious to avoid it a second time around.

As for the Uchiha Jiro took careful note of the bird. Other then the fact the Uchiha was clearly highly possessive of it, his statement to calling it was certainly a warning though he wasn’t certain if it was entirely threatening in nature. It was a curious little thing and looked useful enough. It didn’t look like a summon though and he half wondered why an Uchiha would have such a pet, Uchiha’s rarely had time for anything but their egos as a rule. Though it was said that you could tell a person by how they treated animals and if the Uchiha’s attitude was a sign it was that perhaps here was one Uchiha that hadn’t turned rotten. He wondered whether his personality would shade his fighting style too. The killer in him was thinking whether or not it was an exploitable weakness and lodged the thought in the back of his mind for consideration later.

His attention became fixed on his sensei, carefully nodding appropriately as he spoke his interest never waivering. His instructions were clear and Jiro would follow them to the letter. He had know idea what the punishment involved but it didn’t truly have any bearing on his views. To him all Nins were worthy of respect and should be handled appropriately. His sensei had nothing to fear he would do otherwise with regard to his team. When Robin pulled out the four bandages he had to admit he was intrigued and all the more so when he told them of their abilities. Poison was a weapon just like any other and anything to help deal with it was a blessing. Not that he ever feared dying from it, but poisons did other things then simply kill, many paralysed or incapacitated, something not even Jiro was immune too.

“Thank you Sensei” he replied careful to maintain his polite reserved manner though he couldn’t hide the traces of a true smile peeping through. Power for powers gain was foolish, but anything that would help him reach the strength he needed to properly serve Jashin was to be welcomed.

Carefully taking the black material started to wrap it loosely around his neck loosely and tying it off behind. He considered putting in the same place his Sensei had done as a show of solidarity but the Kimono didn’t really allow for it and besides from the description given it was supposed to be breathed through in some cases. By all logic it should be in a position where it can easily do so and not require wasted movement to make use of it. Even as he placed it around his neck he mentally reminded him self to see that old coot of ex ninja who ran a seal shop in one of Konoha’s shadier districts. He might be a bit deranged but he should be proficient enough to find any tracker seals placed on the bandage. The last thing he needed was someone to be able to follow him with ease when he went about his monthly ritual. Respect his Sensei, yes trust him, that was an entirely different matter. Once it was secured he thanked his sensei once more and waited for others to follow suit.

OOC:

I just have some comments about this following couple of sentences:

Yusei Uchiha wrote:
As yusei's eyes met his he felt instant bloodlust white hair aruond his age carring some kind of sowrd on his back, he scoffed at his fake greating almost laughing at his fake smile. He looked as though he had already many times died his hands in his opponets blood, senseing all this others might have been suspicous

• While I agree that Jiro is putting on a smile he has not once acted bloodthirsty or even flared killing intent. Jiro is very cautious individual who has been acting as a mediocre and slightly insecure boy for well over 6 years now. It is practically second to nature to him. He dresses to fit in not to intimidate though the colours scheme is relatively dark in honour of his God. The only thing that would suggest any difference between him and 100 other 13 year old genin is his fake smile and that his eyes would fit better on an anbu then a genin. I can understand potential suspicion but I don’t see how a nice genin Uchiha would see anything more then someone who doesn’t seem quite right. I would appreciate if future descriptions of Jiro didn’t suggest that he was homicidal maniac unless your character would have good reason. Just becuase he is one doesnt mean he has a neon sign stating the fact
  • As I side note his sword is in a scabbard at his waist as detailed in his description not strewn across his back
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:03 am

Kimiko watched Yusei play the small melody on his flute, calling a hawk from the distant. To tell the truth, she was surprised. She had never really seen that many summonings. Especially the hawk that was before her now. So, now she had learned the Uchiha boy had a hawk named, Yuki, who didn't respond to anyone but Yusei. Kimiko thought it was a little odd that the hawk could somehow tell when you were about to use a jutsu. She admitted though, that it was pretty interesting.

Her attention shifted at the voice of her sensei. Many times she had heard a like wise statement from academy teachers and adults. Being respectful was second nature to Kimiko. It was just the way she was raised. Robin-sensei was now handing out bandages, but they certaintly weren't ordinary. They were gas filting bandages for poisons and neurotoxins. It made her feel a little guilty, because her sensei had obviously no idea that she was immune to poisons, neurotoxins, and most light chemicals no matter what she did. All because of that incident with her parent's potions. Now that she gave it some thought no one really knew, minus her family. Even though that was the case, she was still very grateful of the gesture. 'I guess I should probably tell them later...' she thought with a still blank expression. She gripped her bandage tightly and gave a small bow before her fairly interesting sensei.

"Thank you Robin-Sensei. I wasn't expecting we would all get gifts." She said giving a small smile with a very tiny laugh.

Kimiko took the unique bandage and wrapped it around her left upper arm. No too tight but not too loose. She rested her hands in front of her and took more small glances at her squad. Sensei, Jiro, and Yusei. All of them male and almost sure to be strong. Thankfully, the girl actually had some confidence. Not too much of course, she knew her limits. 'What will we do next... Probably a test or something along the lines of that...' She mused to herself. Thats when she started wondering more about her teammates and sensei. Mostly about what they're talents would be, but then again knowing more about them would be fun for Kimiko. Her teammates weren't probably as eager as her, but then again maybe they were. She decided to try and stop thinking about it so hard. Eventually she would know by perceiving the way they acted, why they do things the way they do. Its just the way the Kimiko usually picked up on things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Yusei was busy feeding a treat to yuki then turned to his sensei taking the cloth the number 4 in white on the picece of fabric, it blended in perfectly with his clothes which he suspected to be for a reason. He put it in his backpack insted of putting it right on his aunt would have to make a black and white copy of the cloth for yuki.

"Thanks sensei." after bowing to the squad sensei it all began to catch up with him after only his daily stroll a feeling led him not only to his sensei but to his other 2 teammates, Robin Kimiko Jiro his new teammates he almost had a feeling this was going to be a good partner ship after realizing all this he realized that he needed a bit more training. "Heh its been quite a crazy day eh yuki? Well sensei if thats all i would like permission to depart for home, and resume my training if you can stop my kick that easily i need more traning."

But by training he really ment going home playing his flute before he would really train in his mind he began to drift off. Thinking about what song to play how long should he let a clone play while he trained, yusei did this often going home to train but then just playing his flute all day his uncle dissaproved of this greatly but he could not help it he just loves it with all his heart just as he loved yuki and being a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Robin looked at his 3 team members, far shorter than himself and they each look more eligibile for future jounins than he was when he was that young. He reached back into his medical pack and pulled out 3 satchets, about 5centimeters in width and 8 in length. He spoke in a normal tone, These are filled with around 30 millileters of water and they will explode with water if cut or hit and if you get hit, you will know about it. They get strapped to the outside of your left leg where it is slightly easy to get to and slightly easy to defend. Each of your objectives are to explode a satchet of the other member of the team, while making sures your aren't hit. You may only use your body, this kunai and your jutsus., he said as he threw each of his team a satchet and a kunai. He walked off into the stands and held his arm out for the bird Yuki to land on speaking, For this training section, Yuki wont be allowed to participate and she can stay here with me. Robin relaxed and kicked his legs up onto the top of a chair a row below, yelling 'COMMENCE!'

Last edited by Robin on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:24 pm

There were a number of factors that should be weighed in at every confrontation, from the assets at your disposal, to the disposition of those assets and awareness of the enemy. Jiro, ever the studious Nin, reviewed his assets and was pleased. As primarily a taijutsu specialist he certainly had an edge in a plain brawl, he couldn’t recall off hand kimi’s or the Uchihas specialism but Kimi didn’t look the type and most Uchiha were Ninjutsu/Genjutsu types. Only the sharingan remained unaccounted for but then if things were simple as they seemed. Unfortunately his disposition was not exactly favourable standing between his teammates he was almost certainly going to be the primary target. Caught between the two he’s physical advantage would be whittled away. As for awareness, the element of surprise had been lost the moment sensei had brought the water pouches, only apprehension and uncertainty would serve to stall them at first, a hesitation to begin against unknown foes. He would need to take full advantage of the fact.

Carefully he tied the water to his upper right thigh, secure but flexible enough not to impede movement, and tensed himself waiting for the signal. As the shout carried across the arena Jiro was already running, but not towards his opponents but away. He knew his move could be construed as cowardice and inwardly hoped it would be so, anything to make them underestimate him was to be cherished. He wasn’t cowardly as such, he held fear of being hurt however he never considered bravery to be very relevant in a fight. Truly brave men faced their enemies toe to toe, unflinching, unyielding, bloody idiots if you asked him. A shinobi should never be so complacent as to fight where the battle led. A Nin should always try to pick his battles, move it to advantageous ground, turn an enemy’s strength into a weakness and exploit it mercilessly. In his flight he was doing just that, moving to advantageous ground and exploiting a natural tendency to fight ones immediate foe. With any luck they would soon start fighting and opportunity to strike would present itself. 30ft separation between him and the others should be sufficient to task. Pumping Chakra into his legs. Jiro ran hard
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:52 am

Strange but most definitely effective. That is how Kimiko would describe this training method. Interesting could have been used to describe it too, but she thought strange suited it well enough. She caught the kunai and made sure when she caught the small water satchet, that it wouldn't pop. With careful handling, she tied the satcher on her upper left leg. Just like she was told. Her gaze couldn't help but to look at Jiro and Yusei. It appeared Jiro had tied his satchet on his right leg instead of his left. Maybe he did it by purpose and maybe he didn't, but if he did, then why? Did it really matter? Right now she had other things to think about.

Just then the yell of her sensei brought her body to life. She jumped away from Yusei, placing the kunai inside her pocket. It appeared Jiro was already running a good distant away. Something inside her assumed he might try to use genjutsu or ninjutsu from afar. If that was the case then she would have to be ready for anything. Kimiko placed her hands in front of her in a defensive way and jumped backwards a couple of times. Whether or not to actually use a jutsu yet was still gnawing at her. The thought of using her special genjutsu crossed her mind, but that would be pretty obvious seeing how they were all in a arena. Thats when she decided that she would not make the first move. She would wait and be patient. If the need to use taijutsu came around, then she would just have to live with that. If she did get too exhausted, knocked out, or her satchet exploded then she would just have to improve herself. Now, she examined Yusei and Jiro quickly, thinking all the while of a possible plan for victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am

Yusei frowned at the ignorance of his question he also took it as a no, he took in the information of his first assingment he could not belive it his mind almost instantly began froming a plan. Then his sensei had said "Yuki wont be allowed to participate and she can stay here with me." "Hmm" he wondered should he trust his sensei, "Right you heard the man yuki go."
Yuki looked worried but followed yusei's orders she flew onto robin's arm then he yelled "COMMENCE!"

Without hesition Jiro sped away very fast, then kimiko jumped away as well getting ready incase she was attacked. He activated his sharingan. After jumping into a tree he realized obviously he would have to start the little match "Alright then." he jumped ot of the tree and used the needed handsigns 5 yusei's flew after jiro and 5 yusei's flew after kimiko all with kunai as yusei thought. "Let's see what my teamates got"
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:53 am

Jiro heard a familiar phrase in the distance and noticed the 5 yusei’s running at him and another 5 heading straight for kimi while a final one was calmly watching the on rush from the base of the tree. It seemed his compatriots were being equally cautious and Yusei was using clones to the test water. The real question was whether he was the one by the tree or had he intergrated himself among the one of the groups of clones. He would have done the latter but from what he could tell the boy seemed happy to send the clones in on their own, that or he done a very well concealed substitution technique when he wasn’t looking as he hadn’t seen anuthing. Well if they were clones they weren’t a threat but that didn’t mean they were without the uses. Taking in the 5 hurtling towards Kimi he realised that perhaps they could be turned to his advantage and a new stratergy had already begun to formulate in the back of his mind.

Skidding to a halt he quickly performed the seals bunshin no jutsu and made 11 of his own. More then he really wanted but then they were hardly chakra consuming and he needed an at least 6 a side for his plan. Using the 11 to hide his next serious of hand seals he henged them to look like them all to look like the uchiha complete with sharingan. The last bit wasn't as easy as it looked but he was pleased with the results, it was a good thing the uchiha had activated his earlier otherwise he might have got the number of tomoes wrong. Only 6 needed to be done but by doing all 12 (him and the 11 clones) he would better hide his intent. Last but not least he used Kawarimi no jutsu, still using his clones as cover, to trade places with a clone on the left hand side of the bunch to hide his position.

The 5 clones on the right took defensive stances around the clone he had just swapped places with who backed off simultaneously. They would serve to obstruct the other bunshins and draw attention to the one they protected. With any luck Kimiko wouldn’t realise his true location till her water balloon had burst. Meanwhile he and the other 5 raced to join Yusei’s clones closing on Kimi. Since Yusei was making bunshin, it would be terribly rude not to take advantage of the fact. Praying to Jashin, he wondered if the plan would hold or whether like it all too frequently did in the ninja world it would go to pot faster then one could shunshin.

Tech used: Bunshin no jutsu, Henge no jutsu, kawarami no jutsu
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:22 am

Yusei had activated sharingan. In order to keep her jutsu from being copied she would have to keep her handsign's hidden for his crimson peircing eyes. He sat above in a tree, creating clones to come after Jiro and Her. It didn't stop their. Jiro began to make clones... that looked like Yusei? Rather unexpecting to Kimiko, but that only meant that he probably had an idea up his sleeve. She actually smiled for a second, because knowing that her teammates think fast pleased her. However, clones weren't too much of a treat. Enough pressure and they would disperse. Like a punch, a stab, and maybe even her vines. That was it! If her vines strangled them enough maybe some of them would disperse.

Kimiko jumped backwards once more and hid her hands behind her back, all the while preforming her ninjutsu. She completed her final handsign and felt the meduim sized vines emerge from the ground. The earth cracked and slightly rumbled, bringing a satisfied smile to her face. Multiple vines attempted to wrap around some of the clone's legs to prevent them from getting any closer to her. On the safe side, she summoned a singular clone and then flickered off behind a near by tree. It was all going simple so far. Hiding behind the tree she could now see Yusei, but Jiro wasn't even visible now. She cursed herself and immediately worked on defending herself for a possible surprise attack.

Jutsu Used : Vine Lock, Bushin no Jutsu, and Shunshin no Jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:35 pm

"Hmm not bad guys" Yusei wouldn't be surprised if they had battled a uchiha before but he doubted it the hiding of the handseals was clever but not enough. Jiro had made clones that looked like him, clever he charged at kimiko who had destroyed his clone very easily. But she had used a jutsu yusei had never seen but becuse of his time watching other people train he had some tricks up sleeve, Then he lept towards the clones jiro made.

"Now now jiro old buddy we can't attack a lady while she's busy can we." After making this speech he threw a punch after the closes clone that was on the right yusei cursed under his breath this was not jiro he threw his round house kick at another clone, but it was agian not jiro another clone he grabed this one and lept in the air he spoke in the clones ear "How's it hangin sexy." he threw the clone followed by a kunai the clone exploded and then he dispelled his own clones finally he used some of his last bit of chakra ) Goukakyuu no Jutsu-Fireball jutsu, " Damn it shouldn't have done that i might not have enough for my next technique" regarudless he wondered how jiro and kimiko would responed to this.

(OCC: Just pm me and i will fix anything one of you think is godmoding but don't post in topic please)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:37 am

He had to admit the vine technique was a nice piece of work and completely unexpected. Fortunately from his point of view Yusei’s clones had been a few yards further ahead and there destruction gave him and his own bunshin the time needed to react with only 1 of the 5 clones with him being snagged by an exploratory root. Leaping past the vines Jiro reach to give Kimiko an axe kick to the left leg only for Kimi to puff away in a cloud of smoke. What was it with everyone and bunshin today. That said he had to admit she had pulled off the Kawarami very well leaving him somewhat in the lurch. Before he had time to spin about and reappraise the situation to work out where she had gone Yusei was on him. The young Uchiha had decided enough was enough it seemed and ploughed into combat his red eyes blazing. Unfortunately he had looked past the other bunshins he had left behind to lure him away and had attacked Jiro’s own group, with no point maintaining them any longer he dispersed the hendged bunshins he had left behind while he and his 4 remaining henged bunshins turned their attentions to Yusei. Jiro carefully strafed and started to circle the boy using his bunshins to distract Yusei as he tried to move into his blind spot to take him off guard. All the while the red clad Uchiha was battering aside his bunshins, eager to reveal the real him. He was about to go for it when Yusei’s started forming hand seals and not the usual ones used with the 4 basic jutsu. He was suddenly reminded of his clan research and the Uchiha tendency towards katons. Limited to just jutsu, the only C Rank one he knew being reppoushou and while useful with its elemental inferiority it was unlikely to be of much help. Time and bunshins both in short supply he looked about his surroundings for suitable cover and noting the nearby tree started to form the appropriate seals. The flames gushed forwards enveloping and disrupting his last bunshin. Jiro himself barely managing to finish in time to shunshin behind the tree hoping it would serve as a barrier against the encroaching fireball. Even so his kimono was slightly synched and one of his sleeves was smoking, though the carefully shield water pouch remained intact. Well for the moment at least.

He had planned to create another clone henged it wounded and henge himself as some leaf fall so that he could get the drop on him when he came to inspect his handiwork only to realize a more immediate problem had cropped up. Just 2 feet in front of him was a tense Kimiko. Well that explained where Kimiko had gotten. Getting over the surprise quickly he had dropped to one leg, arm catching his weight as he swung a roundhouse kick towards the back of her knees intending planning to follow up with a jab to the water sachet. As it turned out fighting two people, who he truthfully knew little about left little room for forward planning, so far his plans had come to naught and he had only escaped on his wits. He had to change the tempo, disrupt the status quo and he hoped a full out taijutsu brawl with his fairer teammate might prove fruitful.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:33 am

Just as Jiro was finally visible, he was going after the poor clone she had made. She acted quickly as she could and preformed the serpent handsign. When the small leaves started swirl around Jiro, they were soon burned by the hot fire of Yusei's katon attack. However, Kimiko was pretty sure the genjutsu had succeed. The leaves had been aound Jiro long enough. She assumed that maybe even having the leaves burned had been useful, for now Jiro couldn't have suspected something.

It felt like as if happened all in a second. Infact, it probably had. Right behind her was Jiro. Alive and breathing well. In shock she span around and jumped a couple of feet away. That roundhouse kick would have hurt. Not to mention he might have gotten a good hit at her satchet. She couldn't forget about her satchet... or her other Teammate. She knew she had only did the genjutsu a minute or two ago, but it felt like it was taking forever. Doubt washed around a little in her head, but she did her best to ignore it. Quickly, she reached into her pocket and got out the only kunai and aimed at Jiro's satchet. Kimiko actually almost forgot about her only kunai that her sensei allowed them.

Jutsu Used: Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:28 am

"Hmm these guys.." Yusei though as he charged towrads the remaining clones with the sharingan he launched a punch witch was skillfully doged by the clone yusei, he let the kunai he hid in his sleeve slide into his hand he threw the kunai the clone exploded he trip kicked the next clone then he roundhoused then he used a move he had been practicing.

He slamed his hand on the ground kicking the clone in the air he then use the leaf shadow followed by the barrage of lions destorying the clone and landing him on the ground. Then focased on setting a simple trap since the other teamates were occupied with there little scrap a trap that he thought whould be enough, he turned his attention to his teamates waiting to copy anymove they made a taijutsu genjutsu or ninjutsu whatever he whould catch it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]   Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Four Meeting- Robins spar[Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next