Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 am

(Shigeki, rules are simple. I can't kill you. You can kill me.Just to spice things up a bit ^^)

Twigs snapped, owls hooted, and leaves rattled. This was what Pendo was forced to do during the night, because he absolutely refused to be consumed by sleep. He ran with precision and skill, his speed un-wavered by his lack of sleep. His senses were on their highest alert, and his right hand rested on the sheath that lay across his back, that held the contents of his most prized possession. It was his katana, but not just any katana. A katana with a firm and powerful hilt, and a blade made of ice. The ice was not regular breakable and meltable ice however. This ice was very firm and stiff like titanium steel. It was not easily broken, and always came in handy when he needed it the most.

Thought it seemed like he wouldn't really need it this night, like all the other nights, he failed to hear anything. Was his lack of sleep dulling his senses and there was a missing ninja out there somewhere, waiting for him to slip up and fall into a trap? Or was there really no missing ninja in the area? He knew better than both of those to believe them. He refused to let his senses be anything but top shape while patroling, and that's when he heard the slight crackle of a leaf, it was so silent that he had barely even caught it. 'They're light on their feet...' he thought, unsheathing his katana swiftly, and extending it towards the area in which the noise had conjured from. His eyes narrowed in focus, trying to decipher what had caused the sound.

It hadn't sounded like the normal sound of an animal, but something more. Someone was out there, and apparently they were pretty strong. Maybe even at his level by the chakra signature he was getting. "Come out, now!" he shouted firmly. He had been afraid that his voice would betray his act of confidence, but once again, like many things, it had pulled through for him. He waited for an answer, a ninja, or maybe even attack. His mind processing the many ways he could avoid different scenarios all at once.
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:31 am

((OOC:Lol thank you Pendo your so nice lets see if you regret your words if you die >.> Jk if you ain't gonna kill me the least I can do is be respectful and honor full and not kill you either so yeah

Shigeki lay hiding in a patch of bushes hoping that he could sneak into the village just so he could see, smell and fell the beautifulness of Kohona, But unfortunately he heard a Shinobi running his way quickly he stood still just to make sure it wasn't a animal but a animal couldn't make a rustling of that caliber. Shigeki dove into the bushes he felt a weird itching at his hip when he looked down there was a plant that looked like poison ivy touching his hip that had gone bare when he dove he knew it might cause him death in battle so he quickly did a Simple hand seal touched his hip and the itching went away but all the rustling might have gave him away. when Shigeki could have sworn that he heard the ninja really near by he curled up his wings and activated his Doujutsu saying it in his mind Ayatsuriryoku - Manipulation Power he had only activated the first stage because the threat may just be a genin or a very weak ninja so until he knew for sure he would only keep the first stage activated.

The ninja was closing up and fast Shigeki thought that it could only be a weak low ranked Chunin at the highest, That or the Shinobi's senses were lowered which could be a very good advantage for Shigeki. The only question Shigeki had was why is that Ninja's senses lowered even if they were Shigeki stayed low relentlessly he didn't want a fight because he hated killing especially somebody from his village. Shigeki could tell the Ninja was right above him he put a hand to his sword made some hand seals he was going to use the body flicker jutsu but before he could the Ninja asked Shigeki "Come out, now!" The man shouted firmly.

Because he didn't know what rank this ninja was he shouted back just as firmly "Ok I'll come out but what gives so much authority to call me out like that," Shigeki said this while jumping out of the bush over the man landing behind him hiding his wings because he didn't want to show them just yet because the man could call for back up as Shigeki was a A-rank jutsu he also had a smug smile on his face and one and on the hilt of his sword gripping it very tightly wanting to see his face face oh so very badly Shigeki would probably know him instantly because before he left he had grabbed the newest edition of the bingo book. Shigeki was a Missing ninja and so he had nothing to do so he had probably gone over the bingo book 5000 times so he knew everything and everybody what their rank was clan power jutsu element affinity specialty nickname everything. Shigeki flicked his finger finger on his Katanas hilt bringing the blade up so you could see the beautiful light blue color of the blade that looked even better against the pitch black obsidian scabbard and His clan's symbol on the blade. His trustful blade that never failed him that he spent a week on making it that was made in Kohona that was made of such a great Ore flexible and very strong. Shigeki loved his sword he would give his life to save it it seemed to have his friend Sakro's soul and life in it.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:49 am

Pendo watched with eyes that were only intent on tracking his opponent's movements, because for now the rattling grew stronger and the rogue responded with a like firm tone. He smirked at the rogue's smugness, and stood with no waver in movement as he landed behind him. "I see your easily fooled." he chuckled, turning around and jumping back a few feet. The bright moon light just scarcely revealing his face and expression.

He showed no surprise or fear, but confidence and challenge. He had fooled the rogue by supressing his chakra, and therefore his chakra signature so that he would be either undetected or seemingly low ranked. "The name is Pendo Koroshima, Jounin, and one of Konoha's finest." he chuckled, flicking his wrist as the blade of the katana in his hand lengthened an extra two feet. He kept the point at the ground for now however, as to not provoke the missing ninja. He recognized the ninja from the bingo book. "Shigeki Kazura I see." he smirked, leaning on a tree that stood next to him.

"Well, Shigeki. Do you wish to come quietly?" he asked, his hand still gripping the handle of his ice katana firmly. "Or do you want a fight?" He hadn't fought in weeks, and this would make great practice. He wouldn't kill the missing ninja however. He would simply give him a little warning and future reminder to never mess with the leaf village.
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:13 am

"Ah Pendo why must you suppress your chakra out of fear of course and you needn't tell me your name such a skilled Shinobi like you is well known I will never go down with out a fight and I don't really want to kill you a Shinobi of the leaf village I came from the Leaf to you know, I don't want to hurt you I am not really that bad I would never attack the Leaf you are all my friends I would give my life for these people." Shigeki said this in a normal voice still firm enough so not to show himself as weak. Shigeki flopped down and laid against a tree with his sword in-between his legs putting it back in fully and de-activating his Doujutsu knowing he might have to use level three with a Ninja like Pendo. After what must have been 3 minutes Shigeki said "If I said I would go without a fight would you actually take me to the village and have me hanged knowing you didn't get to fight me and let me die just like that would you no could you live with yourself,". Shigeki already knew the answer would be "No" because Shigeki knew Pendo he was honor full he would never let anybody say he is a cheat a scammer a shame.

Shigeki examined Pendo and he remembered something they both were Ninjutsu and kenjutsu user's "Oh remember we are both kenjutsu users isn't this going to be fun I haven't fought a sword user before!" Said shigeki very jollyish even though they were about to fight and kill each other half to death.

((OOC: sorry about the short post as I have nothing else to post about))
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:27 am

Pendo examined the rogue, he disliked him a bit, especially since he seemed cocky and full of himself. Pendo laid his right hand on the tree, smirking. He had been wanting to try this for a while, and now he could finally test it. "I see, so you know me pretty well." he told him, his hand grasping the tree as if about to pull it out of the ground. "I know a bit about you...I know your clan and their abilities, I'm not scared of you, but I know you won't be easy to beat." he said this as the tree his hand was on began to blacken and dry up, the leaves dieing and fluttering to the ground.

"And your right." he smiled, as he pulled his hand away from the tree, a large sphere of water coming with it. "I wouldn't take you back to be hung, and I don't think I will even take you back." he chuckled, the sphere of water spiraling in his hand. "All living things require water, meaning all living things have water." he moved his hand, the sphere now floating in mid air. "And we are surrounded by trees." he told him, having already formed a strategy in his head. He chopped through the sphere with his katana, now leaving two half orbs. He resheathed his sword, acting casual, despite the fact that he would make his first strike in a little bit. "I figure you already know my abilities, but my capabilities with these abilities you do not." he thrusted his hand forward as the two halves of the sphere split into about thirty senbons, before solidifying into ice and shooting at Shigeki.
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 am

((OOC: please put your jutsu in spoiler at the bottom of your post))

"And I know that you won't be easy to beat either but we both have the same chance to beat each other!" Shigeki yelled because he was pressured to what wanting to know what Pendo was going to do with the water. Shigeki unfurled his wings 10 seconds before the senbon came flying at him so he easily dodged by flying upwards.

"Come on I want you to at least try I know you can make more senbon sharper and faster ones then those that you just made." Said Shigeki in a more calm voice. Shigeki did a string of hand seals and a Great ball of fire appeared Shigeki did a flip over the fire drew his sword kissed it's blade then dove toward Pendo when he was about 20 feet from Pendo he stopped to see what his next move would be.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shigeki Kazura on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 am

((It wasn't a jutsu, that was my KKG.))
Pendo watched as his opponent sprouted wings and flew upward, dodging the ice senbons and came back down to the ground. He was testing his opponent's abilities to see what his specialties and capabilities were. His eyes never moved, his gaze was unwavering as his opponent created a fireball and jumped over, unsheathing a sword. 'This should be fun...' he chuckled, positioning his feet at a firm stance onto the ground as the rogue came diving at Pendo.

He left his katana in place on his back, not wanting to unsheath it unless absolutely needed. He was right, Shigeki stopped as he reached 20 feet away from Pendo, this gave him an opening, an opening to make his first actual move of his strategy. He ran forward, swiftly performing a string of handseals as he ran. He had performed the last handseal when he reached within five feet of Shigeki, before opening his mouth and unleashing a tyrant of water from his gullet. The water expanded almost instantly to fill up to 15 feet deep all around them, putting out the fireball and giving Pendo the advantage. He jumped back five feet and pulled out his ice katana, readying his next move. He floated on the water by focusing chakra to his feet, and he continued to do so as he prepared for his opponent's reaction.
----------------------------
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:09 am

Shigeki watched how Pendo took out the fire with water and thought ok so he uses wind and water to make Ice. But instead of charging in he landed with gracefulness to taunt Pendo to come in and charge but after about 5 milliseconds Shigeki had calculated that Pendo was going to stay cool headed stay in his spot and lure Shigeki in. Shigeki wasn't going to fall for it what he had just done was Make Pendo think that He would keep charging in and kill himself but no that was not how he battled he battled with strategy as well as power a deadly combination. Shigeki had practiced keeping his cool when he was younger because he was always called the Hot-head of his team but now that he had surpassed his team and he was more cool headed then all of them. Thinking about his old life friends teams he froze up all memories and thoughts except for his old life just left him, Shigeki shook his head and remembered about his fight with Pendo. Shigeki didn't touch the water but started circling the water when he had reached the speed of a blur he did a string of hand seals that were above the normal A-ranked speed said Chakra whip and a weak measly D-ranked Chakra whip appeared. Shigeki whipped it out just as it was going to reach Pendo Shigeki pumped more chakra into it making it a A-ranked whip that was long stemmed pulled it upwards and slashed it downwards with amazing spped and control. Shigeki had been using this jutsu for years now and he had made a strategy that took up less Chakra he kept it at D-rank but when it is about to strike he pushes more chakra and makes it into a A-ranked whip but as soon as he attacks he puts it down to D-rank so it takes up very little chakra.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:21 am

Pendo kept cool-headed with ease, not wanting to make any rash decision or choices. He needed to think his moves through, and he also needed to think his opponent's moves through as well. If he let his guard down for one second he could very well lose the match. He narrowed his eyes, his hands both gripping onto his ice katana firmly if it was needed, but it wasn't. His opponent wasn't going to charge and get himself killed. 'So he's a strategist...A thinker.' Pendo thought, already have his next move planned out.

He put his ice katana back in it's sheath and was about to execute even more handsigns and make his next strike, but had no time to do so as a chakra whip came flying at him. It seemed flimsy and weak, but what if it had some kind of effect? He had no idea of this jutsu, and what it could do, so he could only assume that the rogue would not simply use a weak jutsu and waste chakra. Even if just a little bit, the whip could very well explode in his face or something. When the whip was within three feet of his face, he dropped down into the water, dodging the whip as it slashed down powerfully onto the surface of the water where he had just been.

Pendo shot to the bottom of the water, keeping alert despite his safety in his own element, and tried to think of what his plan would be. It only took a couple of seconds for him to realize what he had to do for his strategy to work. He shot out of the water with extreme speed, faster than even a dolphin, as he flew into the air. He performed a string of quick handsigns, as a swirling vortex formed below his opponent, thrashingly powerful as it tried to suck him in.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:02 am

Shigeki watched as Pendo dodged his whip under water, Shigeki thought 'Damn I gotta do something about that water of his'. just as he was about to dive into the water Pendo flew out with great intensity and speed and he ripped out a jutsu a vortex of some sorts and it was right below Shigeki. Shigeki was being pulled under and fast he couldn't breath and it felt like the water pressure was going to kill him blood started coming out of his ear's
'Sh*t Sh*t I can't breath what am I going to do this is probably going be the place I die' thought Shigeki. Shigeki's Vision flickered off then on and Shigeki had a burst of hope he did a string of hand seals and used the body flicker jutsu to appear in a tree top full of leaves hiding. Shigeki took big Gasps of air making a lot of noise after 10 minutes minutes Shigeki had dried him self with fire chakra at a low level of 25 celsius degrees.

Shigeki did a few hand seals then three clones of himself appeared Shigeki had all three Charge Pendo moving around and switching position's really fast and at the same time they all said "Which one of us is real make a mistake and you lose!" they said this very cheerily for some reason but Shigeki kept quite he was going to watch Pendo how he moved attacked his style everything. Just in case Shigeki had been seen he had made the clones appear out of a different area and he had a kunai with a exploding tag tied to it. Shigeki had already made the necessary Hand seals for a Kawarmi Shigeki couldn't lose this fight so he wanted to be fully aware and ready for anything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:20 am

Pendo chuckled, he was about to release the vortex and let the missing ninja go alive, but he had no time to. Obviously the rogue was a fighter, and wouldn't lose too easily. That being said the whirlpool stopped, revealing that the rogue had disappeared. The sound of mildly loud gasps of air reached Pendo's ears, he instantly narrowed down the location of which the noises had originated, and would've made his next attack but had no time to. Three Shigeki's suddenly came running at him from different directions and he had to think fast, because they wanted him to find out which one was the real one.

He processed the situation and came up with a conclusion as to figure out which one was the real Shigeki. He jumped back and looked at them, looking for a particular thing about them. 'None of them are the real one...' he thought, looking back to where the gasping had come from. 'None of them are wet...' All three shadow clones were indeed dry, and the real Shigeki would be wet from the whirlpool. He formed a single handsign as he body flickered behind the tree where the gasping had once came from. "You lose." he chuckled, swiftly and skillfully unsheathing his katana and pointing the tip at his face. "Unless you want to further try your luck, but I would like to warn you that I will kill you if we go on."

((I really will Razz))
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 am

((What I'm doing isn't a God-mod because in my above post I made the necessary Hand seals for a Kawarmi ))

Shigeki almost screamed when Pendo appeared behind him, he put the point of his blade to Shigeki's face it just touched his nose and it started bleeding and Shigeki thought 'damn the blade is so sharp I wonder if...... no no that wont work guess I'll have to kawarmi'. "Come on attack me!" Said shigeki as he kawarmied out of the area and did a hand seal to make the Exploding tag on the kunai blow up. Shigeki almost had run out of chakra he knew that he would have to send out two big moves to win but if he messed up even once he wouldn't have enough Chakra to win the battle.

'Maybe one S-ranked no Two a-ranks and I'm done so two A-ranks it will be though now I have to figure out which ones and how to use them without killing the opponent I'm sure it'll come to me in the fight but if he got hit bye the explosion then maybe.. Okay I got what I'm going to do' Thought Shigeki he wanted to win this battle for a unknown reason even to himself maybe because such a strong ninja like Pendo.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 am

Pendo kept his firm steel-like grip on the handle of his katana, not letting one single slip up occur, he couldn't afford it. He treasured his life too much to screw up this far into the match, but yet there was one fatal mistake that he had missed. He had failed to execute the kill as soon as possible, and that would eventually lead to his downfall. He had the chance to kill his opponent, but why didn't he? Well, because everyone deserved a chance, everyone. He had given his opponent the choice between death or life, and the rogue had decided to take his chances, to gamble with death.

Although Pendo wasn't necassarily death, it can sometimes take on many forms and in this case it took on the form of Konoha's Honorable and Brave White Shark. He didn't dwell on these thoughts, in fact the only thought that he had between the moments of his opponent using a replacement jutsu and him spotting the kunai with the explosive tag were about why he had let his opponent escape, and obviously his mind worked quickly as to how to fix the problem before hand. He couldn't try to avoid it, so he had to do the next best thing. He held the icy cold blade of his katana out like he had done before but this time it began to split and connect quickly into a shield of ice. It took only less than a second for it to make this transformation, and he had no time to at least get a bit more distance before the explosion occured.

The tree blew to fire and smoke, timber and splinters flew in every direction, and he was blown back; way back. He was sent flying, but stopped abruptly as his back made harsh contact with another tree, his ice shield that had been conjured from his blade now torn and blown to shred, only a small nub where the blade used to be. 'Damn it...' he thought, as he heard his back crack. He stood up weakly, panting as he popped his back, and stood straight up sighing. "Your...better than...I expected..." he murmured, his low voice monotone and small at this point. He held out his sword with the same determined and hard grip as the blade reconstructed itself, extending back to it's original length. With a smirk he resheathed his sword back in it's place on his back, and tried to locate where his opponent could be.

He had to find out soon if he planned on winning this match. "I gave you a chance...but you didn't take it...Now you'll see the true power of...Konoha..." he placed his feet firmly on the tree branch, and stepped forward as it fell down with a loud crackle. He landed perfectly on his feet as if he had been standing on the ground the entire time and began to walk forward, his eyes and ears alert for any sight or sound. Pendo wasn't much of the serious type but this was a serious battle, so it called for good decision making.
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:55 am

Shigeki watched his opponent being blown back, Shigeki couldn't take the battle he coughed and some blood also came out he stuck his word into the ground and tried to stand up but he couldn't. "Damn got.. so fa-," Shigeki coughed up some more blood he couldn't go on had he missed his chance to live 'No don't think that Shigeki you got so far prove your power defeat him' thought Shigeki. Shigeki touched his body checking for Damage he had a burst of Adrenaline but as soon as it came it was gone but by that time he had checked himself F**k two broken ribs and a fractured pinky so making hand seals was going to be harder now.

Shigeki stood up straight all of his bones creaking and cracking when he got up he thought and thought but nothing came to him but then he had a Idea. Shigeki activated level three of his Doujutsu he then did a string of hand seals backed up looked around there was pendo he threw a Kunai with such force it would be almost Impossible to dodge why had it gone that fast becasue it was not a actual Kunai but a Chakra kunai. Shigeki watched as the kunai blew up the Shock him him with a lot of force Shigeki drew his Katana from his sheath he was going to jump down but something came up. "Oh no I calculated wrong I didn't have enough Chakra I'll live but I can't stand up. PENDO YOu.... wi........n!" Yelled Shigeki with the all energy he had left. With that Shigeki fell down, down, down, down and then BAM Shigeki hit the ground with great force all was black not even a earthquake could wake him. He thought he could win but no but maybe just maybe he had hit pendo with the Kunai he had toned down the power so much it would only knock him out. So maybe it was a draw but maybe he had lost he might never know.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:06 am

Pendo watched with intent eyes, his gaze unwavering, he felt a bit of anger but it quickly subsided to regret and sympathy as he saw the state in which his opponent was currently in. 'I should let him li...' he began to think, but he hardly had any time to. There was a swoosh through the air, the sound of a thick force breaking through the wind and it instantly hit Pendo of the speed it was soaring at, the incredible speed that gave him absolutely no time to dodge. The only possible thing he could do was try to block, try to break or stop whatever was coming at him, which he couldn't even see.

He swung his blade quickly and skillfully in front of him, he narrowed his eyes tightly, bracing for impact because he knew something at that altitude would do severe damage despite the blocking of his ice katana. But that was the least of his worries because even though he didn't know it, the chakra kunai which had been yet identified as so would explode on contact. His breathing became shallow and there was no time as the tip tore through his blade as if it were nothing, only slowing it down slightly. Time seemed to stand still, his eyes widened in terror as he recognized the item, but had no time left. Would he die?

The entire thing exploded right in Pendo's face, and as if he had been hit by a bulldozer he went soaring backwards, harder than he had gone before and hit yet another tree. This time with a loud thud he hit his head and fell unconcious, sprawled out on the ground. He had a severe wound to the back of the head and multiple burn and scar wounds on his face but he would live...Maybe. Despite the fact that he was unconcious, a smirk spread across his face at the greatest battle he had ever been in.
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:39 am

{OOC:Dun Dun Dun One of the most epic battles of the world is now over everybody shall know why this area had burn marks blown up trees great holes in the ground everywhere because of the battle of Shigeki .Vrs. Pendo two great Shinobi of there time ........ WAIT Pendo do you want to continue the Rp but make it when you and I wake up}
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:46 am

((Uuuuh, sure.))
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 am

Shigeki opened his eye's and looked around him and thought 'Wow d-d-id we really do this no wonder we have no energy left I'm sure I would have been dead if my Exploding kunai hadn't hit'. Shigeki tried to move his arms all he could do was slightly move his head but his eye's were pretty banged up his vision was all red was he going to die no he couldn't so far so hard he couldn't now. The dark moonlight had now changed to bright sunlight, Shigeki just remembered that he had hit Pendo so he might still be here.

"Hey Pendo you still there how long were we out," Said Shigeki but all the words Shigeki stumbled through he had landed mouth first knocked out two teeth. Shigeki still struggled to move he kept trying and trying he could feel his arm twitching with every try but only his left arm 'Ah Poo, crap my Right arm is probably broken' thought Shigeki. Shigeki decided to take on final push he moved his left arm to his sword hilt unsheathed it he plunged the sword deep into the ground and with all of his might he pushed he did it he had gotten up.

Shigeki looked around him pure destruction deep holes in the ground trees burned to subs one still on fire some snapped right in half but the worst sight of all was a man all messed up looking like every bone in his body was broken "Oh no PENDO are you Okay!" Said Shigeki when he saw the mess of what appeared to be Pendo. Shigeki was going to move his legs but when he tried he almost flipped over he couldn't do anything but watch
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:33 am

((nevermind, let's not continue. I need to start a plot.))
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:00 am

((Ok))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)   A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Epic Proportions (Private - Pendo and Shigeki)
Page 1 of 1