Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

calling all suna ninjas

Go down 
+4
lost_soul
Sagemaster
Drew
Blaize
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

calling all suna ninjas Empty
PostSubject: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:13 am

* it took a bit longer then expected to complite the first half of his mission. When he was dismissed he didn't stop not even for a break. He had his mission from the kazekage himself. By using the scrool provided by the kazekage. Blaize contacted and visitied all the genin within the scrool. He told them to meet them in the old training building. So they could all meet with each other and the kazekage. He knew the kazekage did not appoint him a place to meet but blaize needed a place for all of them to be at once. This was the place. He told all the genin to meet at a certin time. It was near that certin time. Blaize was five mins early. There he took a break and waited for the genins to enter.
(Sry 4 spelling oin mobile)

EDIT:

All Suna Genin that are in the Chuunin Exams are in Konoha, so don't post here
-Adam-

EDIT:

All suna ninjas can participate too...And then i will enter too so we can know more about each of us.
Kazekage^^
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Solar was walking in to the place the letter he recieved said. Once he got there he was surprised to see hardly anyone there, even though he was a couple of minutes early. Huh patience is a virtue there was only one boy in meeting place. Solar looked at him then, sat down and waited.

Solar was getting a little tired, so he got up and began to wander around, and see what type of place was it. well it looks like a training ground, or it might not be or whatever Solar turned back around and looked at the kid again hmph why not Solar got close to him "alright, what am we doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Ooc: don't forget our training._

Blaize ryuzaki noticed someone else. It was solar. He sent the message to him earlier in the day. He was glad that he came. He was not surprised that he had asked blaize for something like this. I mean the meeting was basically out of the blue. Blaize ryuzaki stood up from were he was sitting he looked at him and spoken. "Don't worry more genin will show up. One known as xylo will come shortly as well. As for why you are here. Its a meeting with a the genin in the village. The kazekage wants to talk to us. About what exactly is unknown. I just got this mission to bring genin and I am doing that as best I can. So were going to play a lil patient game until the kazekage arrives and more genin show."
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Suko had received a request to meet here. Not wanting to anger anyone he thought it was best if he came. He woke up at 3:00 am preparing his things,and training as usual. At about 4:00 he had an hour for meditation and thought,after a while he made his way to the meeting.

When he got there he saw only two others there. "I guess I'm early. I'm used to being early." He walked over to where the other two where and said,"Sukogetsu is my name,glad to meet you. Call me Suko for short."
Back to top Go down
lost_soul
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
lost_soul

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Tei had received a message that they were supposed to meet in the training area. Wandering in, she looked around but didn't see any of her team mates. Sighing, she sat down on the sand, wrapping her arms around her legs. I wonder what the Kagekaze wants, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Blaize Noticed two more Genin Comming into the old training Area. Blaize was relived that more Genin was comming to this meeting. He then Noticed one of the new shinobi stated his name while the other did not really speak a word.

Blaize smiled as he bowed down to them and spoken. "Well hello anyone. My name is Blaize. it is nice of you to come here. Soon the kazekage will arrive. He has something to speak to us about. Some of our fellow genin are either on missions or the chuunin exams. So we dont expect many genin to come. But He knows that. He still wants to speak to us. All we have to do now is wait for more genin and of cource the kazekage."
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:12 am

Sukogetsu nodded at Blaize's statement. He looked over to see the other genin who entered behind him,walking over her. "What might your name be? I'm Sukogetsu,Suko for short." Sukogetsu was always friendly toward others,unless they gave him a reason not to. Sukogetsu has always thought it was important to make more friends than enemies,but in a shinobi's world that can be tough.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:00 am

OOC: Hi guys some of you should try to longer your posts...

Meanwhile a torrent of sand entered through the window, following the wind and started to lay on the ground forming an object like a statue or maybe a person...Who could it be? To not scare the young shinobis, the sand started to become coloured and it started to notice that it was Rukasu, the Kazekage, although a kage bunshin since he was having a talk with another jounin in his office and so to not miss this he used a kage bunshin...

With his happy face as he ate a lolly pop, he looked to the young genins sat down like the indians way..."So you might have seen this face around here, I'm Rukasu for those you dont know, and im the Kazekage...i would like to know you guys so then i would make the future teams accordingly with you likes and friends you have, of course this isnt for that only objective, i always like to escape that paperwork and have some good time"

As he looked around he waited for someone to say something like their names, their way of fighting, their clan if they had, etc...What would come into their mind...
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:13 am

Blaize started to bow to the kazekage. To show respect like he always does. He started to take a breath and spoken. After clearing his eyes after some dust got to his eyes.

"Well its nice to have a visit from you kazekage sama. For everyone to know. My name is blaize ryuzaki.my way of fighting on in the style of my clan."
He snapped his fingers as his hands and feet become engulfed in flames. "Having parts of our bodies within flame makes for a good close combat advantage. Not only that.

* he snaps his fingers as the flames were gone*

"I specialize in fire ninjutsu and kenjutsu. I am the only one of my clan residing in the hidden sand. The only other survivor from my immediate family is my brother. He is not in suna. He went around the world to search for more information of our clan. Our parents died without telling us anything of our clan. Anything of our records of our clan that my parents had are destroyed. There may be more of us out there but none that we know of. My goals here in the hidden sand is not only to find out about my history but to make sure I can do anything to stop the enemy into destroying innocent lives. Especially in this village I call my home."
(Ooc on my mobile phone. Sry for shortness and spelling.)
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:31 am

Suko was a little disappointed he didn't get to know her name,but didn't show it. He could get to know everyone later,for now he would tell some about himself. "I've said it twice,but I'll say it once more for you Kazekage-sama,I am Sukogetsu Kazemaru." Taking the hint from his fellow Genin,Blaize,he added,"I fight using weapons,mainly my katana,and ninjutsu. I specialize in Wind Release ninjutsu,and have great mastery with weapons." A large smile spread across his face as he said one more thing,"Oh and also,I'm going to be Kazekage one day. I'm not saying it'll be easy,and I'm not doing it for the glory. I want to be Kazekage so I can be respected,and everyone will know that I'm there for them. I have dedicated myself to protecting this village,and it's inhabitants."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Jr
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kakashi Jr

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:23 am

Yuro Ran And thought "Gotta move it i'm already late"

Earliar this morning~~~~

the Message bird pecked yuro awake and yuro peted it as it left he opened the note and read it he planed on getting there eairly but the academy students knocked onthe door and begged him to play he agreed but they had improved so it took longer than expected.

He arrived at the old training area to find out he was very late but he arrived in time to hear the kazekage say he began to say

I'm Yuro Naka
My clan is the naka clan and we have mostly earth jutsu becuse we migrated long ago

I mostly use ninjutsu so i have to train my stanima constantly

my dream is to become a great ninja so i can protect my village and clan
Back to top Go down
Gabriale Kyru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Gabriale Kyru

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:01 am

Gabriale stood atop of a roof top near by. He did not care to go and be friendly with the genin for now. For now Gabriale knew the Kazekage wished to meet the various members of the Sand. What would the Kazekage be like? A kind person or perhaps a cold hearted person? This would have to go unclear for some time as other pressing matters were at hand. Gabriale watched the various genin of the Sand talking to each other as well others entering the area. They all seemed to be clueless of the out side world around them or even the fact that Gabriale stood up above them watching them on an indepth scale. These were to be the future leaders of the village?

Gabriale wore a large round hat commoners were often found to wear however Gabriale fashioned his into a weapon. This hat was made out of valcanic ash, this prevented it from being overly heavy like a normal metal but still extreemly sharp and capable of cutting through a couple trees before coming to a halt. Gabriale also wore lose fitting clothing so he wasnt restricted when moving around. The pants were an all white while his torse garments were a combination of white and blue with gold trimings. It would appear as though he were prestigous. Another key element to Gabriale's looks was his obvious Large bow and Quiver on his back. This made it evidental that he was indeed an archer of some sort.

Latley Gabriale has taken notice to the leaf's prosperus power and econimic situation, while the sand has been struggling in some areas. One thing Gabriale knew was this next generation of genin needed to be trained despertly. If this was the best the academy had to offer to the genin rank then the village would be forced to work with it.

Gabriale sat waiting for the Kazekage to arrive or at least some news when a mound of sand began to rise and take on a form. It was evident that this was the work of ninjutsu. Who was using the ninjutsu was unclear right now so ofcorse Gabriale took up a small gaurd. Just as quickly as the sand mound began to rise it took shape of a person. This person announced that they were the new Kazekage and why he had to use the a sand clone and couldn't be here in person. Gabriale sat and listened to the new Kazekage speak first giving his name followed by what he wanted from the group.

Rather than join the bombarding group of genin in rushing to great the new Kazekage Gabriale decided to wait paitently for a more open moment. That sparked another thought in Gabriale's mind. Why was he the only Jounin here? No Chuunin nor ANBU. Was this village struggling that much? A moment soon presented its self to Gabriale, the Kazekage seemed to be open momentarily so Gabriale decided to 'pop' in. Gabriale gave a great leap from his roof top and began to asend high into the sky. Gabriale's shadow wouldnt show up to much on the ground from his position. Almost perfectly Gabriale landed just behind the Sand clone. Having the amount of knowledge Gabriale did he knew that the Bushin once removed would transmit all the information learned back to its original being.

"Lord Kazekage, it is an Honor to meet you." Gabriale simply said in a deep manatone voice. It was evident that Gabriale was a 'true soldier' as he had all the mannerism's of one. Just when Gabriale landed behind the Kazekage he dropped to one knee as a sign of respect.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:47 am

OOC: Gabriale you can make another post so we can talk, so this wont be confusing.

After Rukasu arrived he heard different stories, each different from the other ones, one genin dreamed to become a Kage someday, another only wanted to protect the village with all his heart, some had some horrible past stories...All these genins were the future of the village and they needed to learn and to be protected, and while he listened to all those stories he sensed another ninja there who was stronger that those genins, so it wasnt one of them neither a chuunin, although he didnt had to guess much since a bunshin appeared right next to him.

"Lord Kazekage, it is an Honor to meet you." Rukasu looked and saw the face of a jounin that he remembered from the papers which showed the ninjas of the village... "So guys dont give up on that dream and one thing that you need to not forget its that dont let no one take you those dreams you guys have...Continue talking with each other, try to become friends and give me a minute ok..."

Rukasu got up and jumped into the tree where Gabriale was waiting to talk in private..."Hey! Do you want to ask me something? By the way i have been looking to your application and some papers i have and in the future i might need someone as anbu since one of my guys unfortunately died and we have spot open... Some anbus will be testing although you wont notice them i guarantee you dont worry...Afterwards they will give me their analyse of the situation and i will report to you.

Then he waitedfor his questions and answers while he though of the next thing he needed to do to make Suna to rise once again, since he had planned in a aide to help him and in a anbu which in the future could become a anbu captain and lead the other squadrons...
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the sea
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 am

Ichigo got word that all sand ninja were to meet today.So he thought about it for awhile and thought "why not i have nothing better to do other than training but who knows something exciting could happen."He knew he should have been training his father demands it from him but he had to represent his clan at this mandatory meeting so he left the comfort of his cold steel room and ran to the meeting.

When he entered the room he looked around at all the people there."Ha. No one impressive"he muttered to himself but as he got to the end of all the people he saw his mouth dropped and his eyes widend.It was the kazekage.This was a man more than worthy of his attention.For once Ichigo was humbled and broke his streak of anger for just one moment to smirk.

He listened as the kazekage spoke to all the ninja with inspiring words "So guys dont give up on that dream and one thing that you need to not forget its that dont let no one take you those dreams."Those words echoed in ichigos ears for the rest of the meeting.

After that excitment had past and the kazekage took to other buisness Ichigo found a quiet spot in the back and put his back to the wall.He threw his hood over his head so no one would be tempted to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:55 am

Ooc: you guys can still post. Ill post a little later *water eyes* so proud so many shinobi joined in one location. I say my mission is a success*
Back to top Go down
Gabriale Kyru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Gabriale Kyru

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 am

Gabriale was now before the Kazekage on one knee with his head bowed in a sign of respect. His words were breif, he didnt feel he should throw such a large amount of information out at the man so quickly after just meeting. Gabriale got the feeling he should talk to the Kazekage more privatly so he decided to leap into a near by tree. As Gabriale waited he took note to the Kazekage's open kindness. He inspired the genin with a few words of wisdom and incouragement.

Just as quickly as Gabriale had leapt up into the tree had the Kazekage arrived. Rather than blurting out in a disrespectful manner Gabriale stood tall and wiated for the Kazekage to speak first. Gabriale listened to the Kazekage mention him possiably being an ANBU test canidate, keeping in mind this wasnt for certian. 'Hmm ANBU? Do I want to go through that again?' Gabriale thought to himself.

Gabriale had indeed been an ANBU member once before in his earlier life. He'd seen many thing's, thing's most people shouldnt have to. Infact little did Gabriale know he had developed a mental dissease to help cope with all of the carnage he'd seen over his life. It wasnt like Gabriale was the only one exposed to it, but more like always around when the worst was happening.

After much thinking with in a breif amount of time Gabriale decided to let him know that he would indeed willingly participate as a ANBU canidate in any test's needed. "Lord Kazekage, I would be honnored to be a ANBU once again. I am sure I can pass your test's with flying colors, else I be fit to serve under you." Gabriale said in a deep but quiet demiener. Gabriale did want to be the personal hand of the Kazekage, it ment he could garuntee things would get done around the village.

From this position Gabriale gave a slight head bow as a sign of respect once again. "Sir, Suna is a great place of power. I know you can make it as mighty as it once was. I want to be of aid in any way shape or form. I can be your sword in striking down our foes, I can be your pencile in organizing the village, I can be your eye's in watching over the village. I want what's best for the village just as you do Lord Kazekage." Gabriale was a hard man, he'd worked hard his whole life and it usually paid off. Working and training as hard as Gabriale had has made him a force to be reconed with. He may not have a large arsenal of forrbiden jutsus but he contained an arsenal of jutsus he knew how to use better than thoes who did have forrbiden jutsus. Gabriale was almost willing to but up any one of his jutsus against any one's forrbiden jutsu simply for the fact that he was smart. Gabriale's intelligence was off 'the charts.' In combat he could think more clearly and quicker than most opponets. This was how he used his jutsus to beat his opponets. After all its not the size of the dog, but the size of the fight in the dog, or in this case the size of the brain in the dog.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Solar noticed that the kazkage finally arrived, he also knew that a jounin was with him. Solar knew he had to act in order to get to the kazekage in time before a crowd would be formed. He walked up to him quickly and smiled and put one knee on the floor "Its an Honour to meet you kazekage and the presence of you being here has enlighted all of us" Solar got up off the floor and looked at the Kazekage "My name is Solar Kaguya"

Solar then backed away hoping that he did not embarace himself. He then backed away and made way for other genin to get to him. He stood there looking at the man with greatness in his heart someday i will be Kazekage he then looked around and found a nearby stool that was randomly there. Solar walked up to the stool and sat on it and was waiting for what would come next.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Yondaime was anxious to receive the answer from Gabriale since he needed one Anbu, and the first person he thought after reading the paperwork where all the jounins were and saw his experience on the field, in combat, was him...If he said yes he was going to strike one problem from his list and go on, although if Gabriale said no, Rukasu had to go find another person...

"Lord Kazekage, I would be honnored to be a ANBU once again. I am sure I can pass your test's with flying colors, else I be fit to serve under you."

All those actions that he saw of the Gabriale making a bow in front of him as other had already made him, made Rukasu feel a bit strange since he didnt liked very much those actions since he was a normal guy although he had a important job, and seeing all those people specially Gabriale that was older bowing, made him feel strange and as he was even more important...

"Sir, Suna is a great place of power. I know you can make it as mighty as it once was. I want to be of aid in any way shape or form. I can be your sword in striking down our foes, I can be your pencile in organizing the village, I can be your eye's in watching over the village. I want what's best for the village just as you do Lord Kazekage." After this Rukasu hadnt didnt know what to say, since he wasnt used to be a Kage although he himself bowed to Gabriale..."All of you who protect the village are the ones who i should bow to...

As he continued talking with Gabriale he noticed more Genins started to join in that group and started to make bonds with each other, which was great and one of the proposes of that meeting..."So many genins here...Let me see if i remember your names...This one last was Sora, then you are Ichigo, because i memorized that you put your hood, you are Yuro the one of the nara's clan; then you three....One is Tei...the other is the flame guy, Blaize...and you the last one but not the least are Suko right? Ah by the way i didnt introduce to you guys this man behind me, he is a jounin named Gabriale!"

The genins were all happy as Rukasu was too although he had some business to do since he had to find a good medic ninja who would be in command of the hospital and would help assigning the other lower medics shinobis to the teams..."I'm sorry guys but I've to go, i enjoyed this meeting and i hope you guys train and dont forget soon the teams will be assembled, and if you guys have any problem come by the office..." The sand started to fly through the air and Rukasu's body started to vanish...
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Ooc:sry I haven't posted.I'm a work and I don't get off tilll very late. Ill reply when I can. But I'm so happy *water eyes and tryes to clear them away* so many suna shinobi came to the topic. I think I cleared this mission Smile
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:07 am

(people there are two posts in the admin building of suna where you need to post so i can now how i will make the teams depending on your wishes..)
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 am

Sukogetsu turned back to the girl who he stood next to,and spoke again,continuing from where he left off. "So anyway,it's good to meet you." His eyes roamed around the area. He knew that one day he too would hold a meeting to meet Genin that would answer to him.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Ooc:topic closed at least 4 me. Other genin can continue if they like. I'm just posting. Just in case somesone tlks to me
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:42 am

OOC; same its closed for me
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 am

((I guess I'm out too))
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 am

Ok Closed then...

Guys try to post more...sometimes you make posts like 70 words...Try to make at least 100 +...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling all suna ninjas   calling all suna ninjas Empty

Back to top Go down

calling all suna ninjas
Page 1 of 1