Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seed of Power (Open to One Genin of Good Skill.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Kees
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Chris Kees

Seed of Power (Open to One Genin of Good Skill.) Empty
PostSubject: Seed of Power (Open to One Genin of Good Skill.)   Seed of Power (Open to One Genin of Good Skill.) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:57 am

[OOC: Just to be clear. >_> I am not in Konoha, just posting the letter being here. No confusion xD But yeah no other rank, just one Genin.]

It was quite clear that he was bored. In this boredom he also realized that the Akatsuki Leader did not want him to leave, and it’s not like going somewhere such as Konohagakure would get him any productivity. He’d only get killed getting into the village, but he had an idea. He already had plans to kidnap the Genin that won the Chuunin Exams, but he needed a Genin that was willing. He needed a genin that wanted to get powerful and one day enter the Akatsuki. He’d have someone that would be able to possibly replace him. But obviously, he needed the ninja to start out young in order to have time to train him longer and make him one day even better than himself. This led him to the idea of luring in a genin from Konoha. He’d leave a letter in Konoha, and present an offer and disclosed location. Whoever came to the location, he’d test, and if they were worthy he’d take them. If they were unworthy or simply changed their mind on accepting, then he’d kill them. With that he wrote the letter.

It was on the outside of the letter that he had placed a simple charka seal. The simple chakra seal, all it did was tap into his chakra sensing ability in his clan remember the imprint of the chakra of the person opening it the seal, in other words, he’d be able to hunt down the genin for breaking the rules of the letter. The outside of the letter on the envelop read as followed: “Dear, Genin of Konohagakure no Sato. This letter present an offer to you, if you do not want this offer, please simply leave this letter and walk away and let another Genin find it. If you open this up, then you shall be required to come to the area disclosed and accept the offer.”

Now for the contents of the letter, reading as followed: “Dear Genin. You have officially accepted the offer this letter has and are required to go to the location in this letter. I shall tell you right now, there was a seal on the envelop, by opening it, your chakra is being traced so you need to be ready to accept the offer. The offer is simple, I am offering you power. You will be trained under the Akatsuki, even if you do not wish to be part of the Akatsuki, you shall receive the training and teachings and after it is all finished, you alone shall decide what you want to do. Join Akatsuki or Stay with Konoha? But for now, you are to come to the Giant Bamboo Forest in the Grass Country. There we shall meet and begin the first test to see if you are truly worthy. Double cross me and you will regret it, ignore this letter after having opened it, and you shall regret it. Come.” That was all that the letter had to say.

He had used a simple hawk to carry the letter. It flew from the Akatsuki hideout, all the way to the Fire Country where Konohagakure was at. Upon arriving in Konohagakure, the hawk headed straight for the Public Park, dropping the letter on the very center of the public park slightly elevated to s light lean off the ground propped against a rock. The letter had a shine to it and the Red Cloud symbol seal that held the envelop closed even had a slight glow to it. This would obvious attract attention, but this area was mainly used by Genin. Now he waited for someone to open the letter.

[OOC: Alright, c’mon Genin take this offer up xD I’ll make the training topic one of you replies to this. But I am serious about having good skill, if you aren’t good enough you might die o-o So maybe PM first and then I’ll answer and then you can post if I say yes? xD But yeah this’ll be fun.]
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

Seed of Power (Open to One Genin of Good Skill.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed of Power (Open to One Genin of Good Skill.)   Seed of Power (Open to One Genin of Good Skill.) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Today was a boring day just like any other day. In general, most days in Konoha were boring. The Chuunin Exams were on and some people were watching those and in the meantime, he still hadn't gotten a mission. The clouds were covering up the sun, giving the sky a dreary look. Rain would probably follow either today or tomorrow. Sometimes, he wondered why he was born in Konoha at all? Atleast Suna had more sunlight despite the lack of water. Hell, if it was water he wanted, he would've stayed in Kiri, although the thought of that wasn't exactly appealing either.

Thus Shunsuu walked slowly in the park whilst thinking those thoughts to himself, his hands in his pockets with little care in the world. The wind speed was approximately 9 knots, so it was fairly calm with a slight gentle breeze. As he continued walking, he reached the centre of the park and saw a faint glowing. Curious and surprised, he approached the glow and saw a letter propped up against a large rock. The seal on letters didn't usually glow so he was cautious as he came nearer, observing it. A red cloud. That meant it was foreign, it wasn't Konoha's symbol after all. He felt that the symbol was familiar but he couldn't quite pinpoint it.

With one hand, he reached out towards the letter, picked it up and read what it said on the outside of the letter. He chuckled slightly. So if he opened the letter, he'd be accepting the offer? What was the offer anyway? What a load of rubbish, how would anybody know if they wanted the offer or not if it wasn't explained? Whoever wrote it was either very stupid or trying to be very enigmatic. It was likely both. He was atleast going to open the letter and see what was inside it and he had no obligations to come to the area disclosed, and nobody would make him.

The letter said:
"Dear Genin. You have officially accepted the offer this letter has and are required to go to the location in this letter. I shall tell you right now, there was a seal on the envelop, by opening it, your chakra is being traced so you need to be ready to accept the offer. The offer is simple, I am offering you power. You will be trained under the Akatsuki, even if you do not wish to be part of the Akatsuki, you shall receive the training and teachings and after it is all finished, you alone shall decide what you want to do. Join Akatsuki or Stay with Konoha? But for now, you are to come to the Giant Bamboo Forest in the Grass Country. There we shall meet and begin the first test to see if you are truly worthy. Double cross me and you will regret it, ignore this letter after having opened it, and you shall regret it. Come.

Shunsuu chuckled again. Akatsuki? Whether it was a prank or not, he had no idea but in any case, it was a dumb idea to reveal both intentions and identity so easily. As for power, if he wanted power, he'd get it himself using his own methods. He needed nobody to do that and the man who wrote it seemed hardly intelligent either. Join Akatsuki? He'd rather stay a genin for the rest of his life then do that. Still, atleast the letter made things interesting during this boring day, and the idea of an Akatsuki potentially tracking him and wanting to kill him made things even better.

First however, he would give the letter to the Hokage. That would probably count as double-crossing, although, seeing as he was never in cahoots with akatsuki in the first place, it just seemed illogical to call it double-crossing. People nowadays couldn't even make logical threats. "Well then, come for me Mr.Akatsuki, cause I'll be waiting," whispered Shunsuu to himself as he walked away from the centre of the park towards the Hokage's office. It was very much an intentional snub. [Exit]

OOC: I now have the letter, I am carrying it with me currently and I am about to deliver it to the Hokage.
Back to top Go down

Seed of Power (Open to One Genin of Good Skill.)
Page 1 of 1