Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My cat summons.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bender

My cat summons. Empty
PostSubject: My cat summons.   My cat summons. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Name: Yamato

Nickname: Yama-Boss, Yama

Species: Cat

Looks:
My cat summons. Cat
Although Yama looks very young, he is quite old.He is 30 years old, but his face and body hide it all.Yamato has got blue eyes, strange for a cat.He has some sharp pointed ears, and a small nose.He has got white fur.He has got some spiked fur on his legs, and on his belly.

Personality: Beeing the cat boss, he can't dare himself to go to battle and die in there, since the cats need a warrior.He is a passive person, who is full of aknowledge, and likes to give lessons of value of life.He is a calm person who hates war and annoying people.He is rather lazy and tens to be a quiet person, since he is old, he is quite weak sometimes.

History: One day, when he met a cat, he was gonna hurt him, but it escaped.Out of nowhere, it started talking to him.Vergil was surprised, but when the cat asked him to follow him, he decided to accept.When they stoped, He was standing before Yama-boss, and was in that moment that he signed the Cat contract.For now, Vergil only could summon Yama, but with time, he would be able to summon others too.

Jutsu's:

Name: Chisoko Ryokou [ Speed Travell ]
Element: None.
Description:When Yama-boss is summoned, he will be used to go deliver what Vergil needs to be delivered or getten.He will use this technique, with no handseals, just some cat chakra focused, and then he will be able to travel faster then some humans, and faster then all the cats,to arrive quickly.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

My cat summons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cat summons.   My cat summons. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Approved^^
Back to top Go down

My cat summons.
Page 1 of 1