Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...

Go down 
+5
Ulkira
Adam
Absolute Greed.
Washi
Daedalus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Daedalus

Daedalus

Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... Empty
PostSubject: Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...   Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:27 am

Hi for any who remember me from other sites, and hi to those that don't. I registered but won't likely post anything for a while, other than my character app I have on file. But yeah... I'm still not in the mood to rp or do well... anything. If you saw my post on ingoo you know why... I'll just stalk the cbox I guess...
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...   Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:22 am

Daedalus Diggle ftw.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...   Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:56 am

HI DAE!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...   Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:34 am

Thank you for accepting my request Dae,

take your time...... your always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...   Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Hi Dae.
Back to top Go down
Himotai

PostSubject: Re: Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...   Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:22 pm

hey dae you best not slep here too cuz here i will eeat ur face....
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...   Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:38 pm

umm....ok
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...   Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Welcome to ultimate shinobi^^
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...   Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...   Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while... Empty

Back to top Go down

Here but not likely to do sh*t for a while...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: