Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuchiyose No Jutsu! [Training topic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

Kuchiyose No Jutsu! [Training topic] Empty
PostSubject: Kuchiyose No Jutsu! [Training topic]   Kuchiyose No Jutsu! [Training topic] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:18 am

Jutsu to train:

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: -
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows them to summon different size and skill levels of creature. The ability to summon more advanced animals largely depends upon the amount of chakra the ninja can muster to perform the jutsu. To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.
Clan: -

_________

As an adopted child of the Naras, he had been expected to learn the clan jutsu and he did just that, but what he did not expect was that the old man wanted him to learn the summoning jutsu. He had told the old man all about the little talking spider he had found and the contract he had signed, but he didn't expect the guy to be all happy about it. It was almost as if the old man's birthday had arrived. Sure, having summons were a good thing, but the fact he had to learn how to summon them the very night he got the contract just seemed a bit hasty. Nevertheless, he obeyed as he walked into the backyard in the dead of the night to train Kuchiyose No Jutsu. There were several steps to the entire process that had to be done fairly quickly. Firstly, he would have to bite his thumb to draw out the blood required to summon. It was a sort've donation or sacrifice. Next he'd have to form the handseals and let the seal appear on the ground. Lastly, in a poof of smoke his summon would appear. It sounded simple and it was simple.

Shunsuu repeated the steps in his head quickly as he bit his thumb letting a bit of blood drop to the ground. It was painful but he'd have to get used to it. Without a pause, he formed the handseals and then slammed his right hand onto the ground, the seal appearing on the earth temporarily before in a poof of smoke, a large shape appeared. It was a medium sized summon of course, but it still appeared large. As the smoke cleared, he made out the bulging eyes of a spider and the legs. The legs were always the most creepy thing about a spider. "Yo, who summoned me." Startled, he realised that this spider as a summon, could also talk, but what the hell was with the attitude? "Yo, are you guys going to answer me or what?" Shunsuu chuckled as he contemplated the thought of having a conversation with a large spider and replied, "I'm the summoner, Shunsuu of the Nara clan." The spider rolled its eyes and stared back at him, "Nara eh? Oh yeah, you must be the new kid that Mojo was telling me about." Mojo? What a stupid name for a little spider to have. "I'm Washi, Washi of the spider guys," said the Spider casually as it hopped around, "First time I've been summoned, man this is pretty cool dude." Shunsuu scratched his head, he simply wasn't sure of what to make of the situation but hell, it was all the old man's fault. That's right, it was all the old man's fault.

Word Count: 463
Back to top Go down

Kuchiyose No Jutsu! [Training topic]
Page 1 of 1