Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New music to the playlist?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

New music to the playlist? Empty
PostSubject: New music to the playlist?   New music to the playlist? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:25 am

Just a small suggestion. Will the members of this site be able to request songs for the site? Just wondering is all.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: New music to the playlist?   New music to the playlist? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:11 am

Ive already asked Pat and Adam to add some songs and Ive given both of them(and only them) to add songs from my playlist, especially my unreleased songs ive found and added ^^
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: New music to the playlist?   New music to the playlist? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:11 am

Agreed we will get onto that i personally dont like the current music inside the box! I will try and hurry this process along.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New music to the playlist?   New music to the playlist? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New music to the playlist?   New music to the playlist? Empty

Back to top Go down

New music to the playlist?
Page 1 of 1