Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clarification on rules.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

Clarification on rules. Empty
PostSubject: Clarification on rules.   Clarification on rules. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:58 am

9- People can only post in one place at a time. We cannot have one person fighting three different people at the same time for if that person died it screws up. People found doing this will have the topic deleted. If you repeat this you may get a short ban from role playing. If you ignore this you will get a one day ban from the site.

First off all does, one place mean, in one location or does it mean 1 topic? Secondly, is having multiple topics allowed, as long as they are minor social rps as opposed to spars or fights allowed? For example, there's no chance of dying if you're in a social rp, thus screw ups with chronology and other things won't occur. So does the rule mean 1 fight topic, or just 1 topic in general, or 1 location for rping in at a time?

I'm pretty sure some people have multiple topics already, and yes, I'll admit to being one of them. 1 topic at the moment is talking with the Hokage, and another one is more of a minor social topic. Personally I believe, multiple minor topics should be allowed (as in not important, i.e solely focused on the social aspect of rping), while only 1 major topic should be allowed (for example a fight, spar, important meetings or discussions).
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on rules.   Clarification on rules. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:02 am

basically, you can have multiple, as long as you aren't in any in which you may die.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on rules.   Clarification on rules. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:24 am

Example in Suna i appeared in different meetings where i talked to different persons, although i used my kage bunshins to do it so, and i Stated that before i enter, so people notice that...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on rules.   Clarification on rules. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on rules.   Clarification on rules. Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarification on rules.
Page 1 of 1