Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Site Layout

Go down 
+7
Ryan
Adam
Yondaime
Washi
Fujimaru Timaki
Robin
Todd
11 posters

Do we like the new layout?
Yes
New Site Layout Vote_lcap79%New Site Layout Vote_rcap
 79% [ 15 ]
No
New Site Layout Vote_lcap21%New Site Layout Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:39 pm

Just recently the Ultimate Shinobi staff have re-modelled the layout of the site. It is looking great is it?! But we still need your opinion on the matter as your input and suggestions are important to the staff of the site. Please vote on the poll and state your opinion on the new layout and banner. If you have any new ideas that you would like to put forth do not hesitate to do so in this topic.

~Love the Ultimate Shinobi Staff~
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:56 pm

What Todd forgot to mention was, If you dont like it.. BUGGER OFF!

I'm joking of course. I love you all, will listen to your suggestions as I did all the remodelling. There are some tweaks that still need to happen but i will get around to them later.

Again, love you.
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:49 pm

I start from the top

The new top line: Home, FAQ ..... PM and Log Out; the PM mark is annoying, I keep checking my Inbox, because I think I got PM, but I guess I'll get use to it

Other than that it look okay, but to totally frank; I liked the old layout better
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:54 pm

It's alright I guess, I really have no opinion except for the new c-box which I think is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Washi wrote:
It's alright I guess, I really have no opinion except for the new c-box which I think is horrible.

Agreed. I'll probably go and get a better on later.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:47 pm

I like it, although i cant see some of the buttons of mods abilities, like closing topics, deleting etc..

What about making getting a wallpaper to the background of the site?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:50 pm

I like it all but the chatbox.

Wheres my old chatbox gone >.<
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:32 pm

A Yes From Me
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:59 pm

It's an explosion of brightness to me. Truthfully, I liked the old one better,but I suppose I can get used to it. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Its okay, everybody gets there opinion ^_^
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:31 pm

I like this one better. THen again, im almost always up for a change of scenery ^^
Back to top Go down
Sky
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sky

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 am

I feel cramped.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 am

the suna Genin Pics are gone. Also i likes some of the old buttons. For example the online now. I know some people knew it was annoying but it got my attention.
lol flashy lights
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:12 am

Its just the fact that it is new, let the change sink in and im sure you will love it ^^
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:26 am

I agree with Todd. Lets all just wait a week or two and then we can decide overrall how the new site layout is working ^^
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Site Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Layout   New Site Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

New Site Layout
Page 1 of 1