Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakugekiki Koden - Artisian Bomber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koden

Koden

Bakugekiki Koden - Artisian Bomber Empty
PostSubject: Bakugekiki Koden - Artisian Bomber   Bakugekiki Koden - Artisian Bomber EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Jutsu:

Spoiler:

I understand I need to role play learning/obtaining these jutsus, I just want to make sure they are approval worthy and once they get approved I will role play learning them all. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

Bakugekiki Koden - Artisian Bomber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugekiki Koden - Artisian Bomber   Bakugekiki Koden - Artisian Bomber EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Name: Kibaku Nendo - C-1 [Exploding Clay - C-1]
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Element: Doton
Description: Many of the clay creations the user makes is refers to C-1, and their explosive power is roughly equivalent to that of a hand grenade. They can be use to sneak around area un notice depending on their size and can be use for spying purpose. The user is able to create up to 10 creations at a time and if they want more they have to activate the jutsu again for 10 more Creation. The user controls the creation at their will deciding all the moves for them.

~ The original idea is that you cannot see through their eyes, and depending on size will decide how many you can make at a time, ten would take a reasonabley long time even for smaller models.

Other then that, approved for use.
Back to top Go down

Bakugekiki Koden - Artisian Bomber
Page 1 of 1