Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yaiba Gen Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:01 am

Clan Name:Yaiba Gen(Genjutsu Sword User-Sword Illusionists)

Kekkei Genkai:The Yaiba Gens KKG allows them to make swords that emit Genjutsu based powers.This genjutsu activates when an enemy is hit.The genjutsu works like this:You hit a person with a Yaiba Gen weapon and to the enemy it will seem as if you have gotten hit in other places as well and not just one.This works very well because the enemy more than likely always begins to panic.Because of their KKG the Yaiba Gen clan members can carry many weapons with them.How they do this is they wear many rings or any type of jewelry.The jewelry can turn into their weapon.This is an easy way for them to carry around many weapons.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name:Temporary Weapon Replacement no Jutsu
Type:N/A
Element:N/A
Description:This will allow a clan member that has left their jewelry somewhere else to make a temporary copy of that weapon.

Name:Finishing Blow
Type:Kenjutsu
Description:This Kenjutsu allows a clan member to finish a combo with this jutsu.After a combo a clan member can perform this jutsu to make a crushing slash at their oppenent.The user will flip in the air while slashing.

Name:Spinning Ivanoff
Description:This Kenjutsu allows a clan member to block Kunai and Shuriken with ease.The user must first have a weapon in his hand.Then the user will spin around and block the Kunai/Shuriken with the weapon in hand.

Name:1,2,3 Combo
Description:This Kenjutsu allows a clan member to perform a 3 hit combo.The first hit the user spins his weapon at the oppenent in one of his hands.Then the second hit is the same with his other hand and the last hit is a downward slash at the enemy.

Name:1,2,3,4 Combo
Description:An alteration of the 1,2,3 Combo which adds another hit at the end.After the 3rd hit the clan member then brings his sword back up from where he down slashed hits them like that making a upward slash.

Name:1,2,3,4,5 Combo
Description:The last alteration of the Combo jutsus.After the 4th hit the clan member jumps and spins around and while doing a 360 spin slashes at the oppenent.

Name:100 Hit Combo
Description:The clan member performs the 1,2,3,4,5 Combo until he reaches 100 hits hence its called the 100 Hit Combo.

Name:Chaos Mode
Description:The clan member always has a Chaos Mode in their weapon which allows them to move 30% faster and be 30%stronger than a normal ninja.And it also improves their sense by 15%.The users eyes go completely black when Chaos Mode is activated.

Name:Arcanum
Element:(Any element you choose to add to your attacks)
Description:Will unleash a barrage of attacks.Depends on your rank of how strong the attacks are.It is a special trait of the yaiba gen clan that allows them to perform incredible combos suchs as these.

Name:Ragnarok
Description:Unleashes a barrage of very powerful attacks.Chaos Mode allows the Yaiba Gen users to emit such strong combos like these.

Name:Sonic Strike
Description:Unleash a swift thrust combo through the enemy.Genin and Chunnin can perform 6 thrusts and Jounin and up can perform 12.Works best in Chaos Mode.

Name:100 Sonic Strike Combo
Element:(Any element you wish to add to your attacks)
Description:An alteration of the Sonic Strike Combo.If hit in vital spots there is a sure chance the enemy will most likely die in this jutsu.It is known as one of the clans most deadliest jutsus.Perform 100 swift thrusts into the enemy.

History:

Last edited by Katsago on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:53 pm

~ Approved I guess, and the C Rank and below Jutsu are approved for training. But you still need to apply for them in Jutsu creation where I will approve them.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:25 am

You need a hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of a lot more detail in the kkg. theres not anything mentioned about the genjutsu part. And beyond that, the kkg has to be linked. gen powers and kenjutsu powers are two seperate things unless they are linked somehow. The kkg cannot be what links them.
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:39 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:25 am

Ugh. Again, about 5 TIMES more detail on the kkg.

and all of your jutsu need to be longer too. Remember that a paragraph is the average size for a jutsu description..
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:35 am

all of these Are Taijutsu, not kenjutsu!

Description:The clan member always has a Chaos Mode in their weapon which allows them to move 30% faster and be 30%stronger than a normal ninja.And it also improves their sense by 15%.The users eyes go completely black when Chaos Mode is activated.

Description:Will unleash a barrage of attacks.Depends on your rank of how strong the attacks are.It is a special trait of the yaiba gen clan that allows them to perform incredible combos suchs as these.

Description:Unleashes a barrage of very powerful attacks.Chaos Mode allows the Yaiba Gen users to emit such strong combos like these.

Description:Unleash a swift thrust combo through the enemy.Genin and Chunnin can perform 6 thrusts and Jounin and up can perform 12.Works best in Chaos Mode.

Description:An alteration of the Sonic Strike Combo.If hit in vital spots there is a sure chance the enemy will most likely die in this jutsu.It is known as one of the clans most deadliest jutsus.Perform 100 swift thrusts into the enemy.

I really Hoped I wouldnt have to say this. BUT LENGTHEN YOUR KKG DESCRIPTION.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Asuma's Hien is B-ranked and that's just normal feeding of wind chakra into his hien blades.

Description:Will
unleash a barrage of attacks.Depends on your rank of how strong the
attacks are.It is a special trait of the yaiba gen clan that allows
them to perform incredible combos suchs as these.

This sounds like just an ordinary barrage of attacks, but as you would be adding an element to it, it would be B-A.

Description:Unleashes
a barrage of very powerful attacks.Chaos Mode allows the Yaiba Gen
users to emit such strong combos like these.

Isn't this just the same as Arcanum?

Description:Unleash
a swift thrust combo through the enemy.Genin and Chunnin can perform 6
thrusts and Jounin and up can perform 12.Works best in Chaos Mode.

B-S. Channelling elemental chakra into any weapon is going to be B-ranked.

Description:An
alteration of the Sonic Strike Combo.If hit in vital spots there is a
sure chance the enemy will most likely die in this jutsu.It is known as
one of the clans most deadliest jutsus.Perform 100 swift thrusts into
the enemy.

Absolutely denied. This would be too overpowered even if it were an S-ranked jutsu. Firstly, your genjutsu already empowers combo attacks, so 100 thrusts could potentially be 500 thrusts. Plus 100 swift thrusts would ensure you hit a vital point. If you can also add an element to these attacks, it's even more powerful. The whole concept of performing 100 swift thrusts is wrong anyhow. Unless its done over 10 seconds. If its done over 1-2 seconds then its way OP.

Name:100 Hit Combo
Description:The clan member performs the 1,2,3,4,5 Combo until he reaches 100 hits hence its called the 100 Hit Combo.

jumping and spinning 20 times in a single instance of attack/combo is impossible. Plus its OP when combined with your KKG's effect of multiplying hits.

Furthermore your KKG needs way more description, so I'm going to deny it until you edit in everything suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:07 am

ofcourse the thrusts arent done in 1-2 seconds thats impossible -_-" and ok
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:08 am

and pat i couldnt perform those jutsus with out a weapon so it would be Kenjutsu
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Well state it clearly, that its not 100 thrusts done in a single instance.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:58 am

Cloud, in the end, they're taijutsu You didn't say weapon thrusts, and they have little to do with weapons... Speed increases, power increases... just cause you're holding a weapon does't make it kenjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:25 am

My brother confirmed it... this is a op clan. I know I get a warning but I take it in stride because I gotta say katsago has pissed me off enough...

Description:The clan member always has a Chaos Mode in their weapon which allows them to move 30% faster and be 30% stronger than a normal ninja.And it also improves their sense by 15%.The users eyes go completely black when Chaos Mode is activated.

So my brother says compared to his speed clan which was op as well this shouldn't be alotted to a genin because this would put them in chuunin rank... oh and have you noticed there is no post limit? Ok lets compare

My brother's clan
25% speed boost for genin...

Katsago's clan
Quote :
30% speed boost
30% strength boost
15% senses boost

OP FOR GENINS!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Spinning Ivanoff
Description:This Kenjutsu allows a clan member to block Kunai and Shuriken with ease.The user must first have a weapon in his hand.Then the user will spin around and block the Kunai/Shuriken with the weapon in hand.

Related to my parry jutsu in some way or another... Comparison time.

My Parry jutsu
Only can be used when focus mode is activated.
Blocks physical methods of its own rank or less.

Spinning Ivanoff
No activation required for use...
Blocks kunai and shutiken(thrown or melee not determined)
No rank specified to what it can block...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would go into more detail but there are a lot more already questionable things that are really retardedly added. This stuff is incorrectly marked.

Name:Temporary Weapon Replacement no Jutsu
Type:N/A
Description:This will allow a clan member that has left their jewelry somewhere else to make a temporary copy of that weapon.

Just make it E rank...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:1,2,3,4,5 Combo
Description:The last alteration of the Combo jutsus.After the 4th hit the clan member jumps and spins around and while doing a 360 spin slashes at the oppenent.

Just remove the last two combo moves (1,2,3 and 1,2,3,4 combos) and say you can stop this one at any number lol.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway this clan is an epic fail in my eyes and an epic op in the eyes of me and my brother. Finally something we can relate to lol.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:18 am

Well, yes, you do get a warning. But you're also a hundred and ten percent correct. Clan denied unless severely limited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yaiba Gen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaiba Gen Clan   Yaiba Gen Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Yaiba Gen Clan
Page 1 of 1