Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bijuu and Jinchuuriki

Go down 
+3
Shigairu
Fujimaru Timaki
slvdrw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
slvdrw

slvdrw

Bijuu and Jinchuuriki Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:20 am

So we have an Akatsuki, but no Jinchuuriki or Bijuu? What's teh point of that? Without Jinchuuriki or Bijuu the Akatsuki or just... there. With no real goals or anything.

I think we should allow the nine Bijuu.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:02 am

If we approv Bijuu, then there will also be Jinchuuriki, and these char will be highly overpowered.

On the other hand if we don't add Bijuu/ Jinchuuriki then Akatsuki have no guals.

I don't know if we should add the Bijuu or not.
Back to top Go down
slvdrw

slvdrw

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:04 am

Haha, I love how everyone assumes that the Jinchuriki will be to overpowerd.

We have an immortal Jashin for goodness sake, that's as over-powered as you get.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:21 am

I think we should allow people to take bijuu. There should be some strict rules bound to hosting them though. For an example, people with bijuu should not be allowed to have bloodlines. Also, the power the demon gives them has to be fair and limited. An admin or moderator should keep a keen eye on this.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:28 am

How, does Akat have no point, they are a criminal organization. They don't need to be searching for Jinchuuriki or Bijuu they can just be here as a hindrance to the villages.
Back to top Go down
slvdrw

slvdrw

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 am

I guess we could go with something lame like that.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:19 am

All they are, is antagonists
Back to top Go down
Atsui

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:54 am

Well, they just want to take over the villages and the ninja world, so, whoever the leader is should think of some other way to do thus. I'm on another site where the Akat leader is a master med-nin and he made something to steal kekkei genkai and give it to others, and he's going to over the villages with all these S-rank nin with super kekkei genkai...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 am

the Akatsuki is newly reformed, the founder of the new Akatsuki found one of their last hideouts.

And this rpg is based in a timeline where all demons are irradicated
Back to top Go down
slvdrw

slvdrw

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:05 am

Anbu San wrote:
the Akatsuki is newly reformed, the founder of the new Akatsuki found one of their last hideouts.

And this rpg is based in a timeline where all demons are irradicated

Then what is the poinnt to our Akatsuki?
Back to top Go down
Atsui

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 am

Whatever the leader wants it to be. Technically the leader can do anything he wants...
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:52 am

I no what you mean but when it comes down to it, its hard to control jinchuuriki, bijuu's and demons on a rpg site. It just complicates things that dont need to be complicated. sure we could consider it but i really dont think we need to. The akatsuki dont have to have the same goal as in the anime/manga they are a criminal organization. The akatsuki leader decides what they will do and were just like pain has. Pain decided to go after the bijuu...good on him that doesnt mean that our akatsuki has to.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Well the akat are looking to take over the nations here. They will hunt NPC demons most likely. and we only allowed ONE Jashin says the Kaguya one of the best clans in naruto. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and Jinchuuriki   Bijuu and Jinchuuriki Empty

Back to top Go down

Bijuu and Jinchuuriki
Page 1 of 1