Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend Image Changes

Go down 
+10
Absolute Greed.
Ulkira
Ichi-Kun
Elder Sage
Shigeki Kazura
Robin
Fox
Nagori
Adam
Todd
14 posters

Do we like the new colours?
Yes
Legend Image Changes Vote_lcap75%Legend Image Changes Vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
No
Legend Image Changes Vote_lcap25%Legend Image Changes Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Legend Image Changes Empty
PostSubject: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:31 am

Due to high demand from the site the US staff decided to change the Legend colours for the users on the site. In site suggestions there were a large numbers of posts made by many members wishing to change the colours of them so we have! Many of you posted your thoughts about what the colours should be, and we have picked Fox's colour scheme as they were the most popular, but we have tweaked certain area's which we thought needed improvement.

So please post here your thought's on the new colour scheme and post your honest opinion. But you do not need to slander or disrespect what has been done here, there is critizism and constructive critzism..please use the latter. Many people have worked hard on idea's and it is impossible to please everyone. So post your honest opinion and vote on the poll about the new change. Enjoy!

Thanks ~US Staff~
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:37 am

I'll vote yes even though I miss my Hokage colour

D:
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:03 am

It is too bright. D:<
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:12 pm

I like it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:11 pm

Colours...They're..okay. Rank images.. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Dan I advise to keep your distance from Pat now.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:36 pm

I like it ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:07 pm

i despise the colors i cant wait to make Chunnin just so i can lose the rank color 0.0
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Yesh, me like new colors.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Dan's entitled to his oppinion, He's just mad that people chose mine over his ; )

XDDDDDDD

but this is the beauty of having two graphics people on the site, they're constantly trying to outdo eachother, so their work is constantly improving ^_^
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:33 am

The rank images are a bit scratchy, but only because I know you can do better Pat. Razz
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:37 am

LOVE THEM! Very Happy

I love being S rank...

It makes me feel special. >>

*evil chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Rioken
Academy Student
Academy Student
Rioken

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:02 am

Fox wrote:
I like it. Razz

Agreed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:55 am

Rioken wrote:
Fox wrote:
I like it. Razz

Agreed Very Happy

Fox likes them for they were her colours that were chosen xD
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:57 am

Still dislike rank images, still dislike colours. But I'm nothing on this forum. ;3
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:37 pm

You could probably make the Genin a little greener, and the ANBU a tad darker and get away with it, as they seem to be the one's complaining.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Heh, you should make the color of the rank images actually match the group colors, of course, that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Image Changes   Legend Image Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend Image Changes
Page 1 of 1