Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayden

Kayden

Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself... Empty
PostSubject: Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself...   Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:05 am

Hello. I am new to this site and im hoping to get approved soon, so i can play this rpg soon. I am on some other rpgs such as naruto rev, naruto reb, and more. My favorite animes are naruto, and blackcat.

Delete this if you want.

~Natukei Cool
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself...   Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:16 am

hey Nat thanks for going your not the 1st to introduce yourself but we remodeled the site so yeah.
welcome ill approve you soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kayden

Kayden

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself...   Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:37 am

oh im working on my app now

Last edited by Natukei Gauche Heartnet on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself...   Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 am

hey nat welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Greetings   Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself...   Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself... Empty

Back to top Go down

Im guessing im the first one to introduce myself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: