Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've Had it with certain people here.......

Go down 
+5
Todd
Elder Sage
Absolute Greed.
Old Snake
The Boogeyman
9 posters

Should i stay or should I go?
Stay
I've Had it with certain people here....... Vote_lcap73%I've Had it with certain people here....... Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Go the F*** away
I've Had it with certain people here....... Vote_lcap18%I've Had it with certain people here....... Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
I don't Care
I've Had it with certain people here....... Vote_lcap9%I've Had it with certain people here....... Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

I've Had it with certain people here....... Empty
PostSubject: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:00 pm

I've had it with certain members here, annoying me everyday. I'm not saying any names. I tried to be nice to them, but all they did was make fun of me. I've been thinking about leaving the site since this started, I'm not even able to fight back, because that could lead to being banned. No one is really doing anything about this. I already explained this to one Mod, whom shall stay unknown for now. I've resulted in anger seveal times now just because of on annoyance. Forcing me to swear. If this is how some people on the site shall treat me(Seriously, he said everything that comes out of my mouth was gay), thern I'm leaving. If you can't fix this problem, I'm gone. Just because every other member is alright, doesn't some individuals are doing fine. I never wanna leave US, but issures have come up, and I have had enough of being treated like garbage.

I valued my time here. I never truely wanted to leave. I never planned on leaving. But I don't feel like earning myself a ban forever. So, I leave myself in the voting hands of Ultimate Shinobi.
I trust they shall make the right Choice for me.

I've decided to stay, If an Admin could void and delete this topic I would thank them.

Last edited by Blood 'n' Love on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Blood I called you gay like wat three times, and that was just because u said things like "I wuv washi" Ya gotta losen up dude. Ya gotta know when someone is just kidding about it I mean come on I was not just spreading," hey hes a fag!" to everyone no I just said things like "gay" at the end of a sentence and u went off...

Last edited by Solid Snake on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Your not the only one who's been mean to me, and SS, I say that to almost everyone on the site.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:17 pm

WTH are ur motives here? How many people said something that was meant to offend u to the point of suicide basicly... ALSO DUDE YOUR NOT GETTING BANNED... What r u even talking about?
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:18 pm

I've lost countr because I forget those whom are mean to me, but that doesn't mean I have anything against them. I just can't stand it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Ok are they on that u can remember?
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:25 pm

yeah......
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:26 pm

If u dont remember do u really think they taunt u that much...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:50 pm

This won't be deleted, theres no need. People should know that you thought about leaving. And I hate to tell you, that as much as you say people are mean, you don't take the right steps in dealing with it. Instead of talking to me, or Adam, or a mod, you fight right back, and that gets you in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:14 am

Hello Blood'n'Love

I did not vote on your poll because in my opinion it is morally wrong to vote anyone to stay or leave. I have seen your CBox arguement and both of you should be embarrassed that you typed such stupid comments. But I'm not here for a speech. Blood'n'Love if you were being harassed you should have talked to the Admins and more Mods about it, point blank. Although personally I think your overreacting. But if you want to leave then YOU must decide that, not us.

"If your in your in, if your out... your out"
~ Famous Comedian
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:44 am

Blood'n'Love it is your decision to leave and if you do that is fine and we accept that, but we hate to see people leave for these silly reasons!

You need to talk to a mod or admin about people who are being nasty to you so we can talk to them about it, we cant do anything if we dont no. Also i read the chat in the CB and bot of you are in fault. SS was just winding you up, and you took it personally. You need to just push on and act your age not your shoe size and dont let silly, small things get to you.

So if you leave thats fine but once again i hate that you would leave for a silly reason like this. Please stay, you would be missed ^^
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:02 am

*nods* exactly.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Blood, this shit happens. If it becomes a major harassment, pm me and I'll ask them to leave you alone, if it continues. THEY get banned.

Its not the right issue to leave over. Please stay.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Wow, does no one read the pink(Although I believe Pat does).
Back to top Go down
Sothe
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 pm

I did.

I'm just shackling you to my wrist and taking out the naughty stick for all the bad people.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Pink is hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:58 am

if i was or am one of them i am sorry i just like to instigate >.<

and please stay dude and i did read tthe pink....
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:22 pm

Topic Closed, His staying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Had it with certain people here.......   I've Had it with certain people here....... Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Had it with certain people here.......
Page 1 of 1