Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Towashin

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:00 am

General Information:
Name: Towashin kishimoto shinkutsuki

Nickname/Alias: Towa

Looks: Sasuke uchiha Anime_boy

Personality:Towashin used to be a fun loving heart warming kid until his father got in the way of his life. Now towashin is a cold blood black hearted person and strangely he is okay with that. He never goes against his word and he never goes against his ally’s. Sometimes people can trigger ether towashin evil side or his kind hearted side when the right moment comes. Sometimes towashin is shy even though half the time it doesn’t seem like it. When towashin is motivated in battle he won’t stop fighting till the person is ether dead or suffers severe injuries, but most the time it is the injuries. Towashin will never understand the true meaning on why he was cast away to a forbidden cave but he really never looks back, that is why his guard never drops he says “if you look back on the things that hurt you most you will never truly be able to get through the rest of your life”. Deep words coming from a guy with a crude sense of humor.
Personality Trait's:

Catch Phrase: As you are. your no match for me. And he will say “You almost made me work for that on”

Clan Information

Clan Name: Shinkutsuki

Kekkei Genkai: The Cjintio (See-Hin-SHIO) This eye has been passed down from generation to generation. It has the unique ability to create Genjutsu and predict a person’s movements. Towashin’s grandfather Miomoko Shinkutsuki taught towashin’s father the kekker genkai and he taught it to towashin. This eye’s main ability summons ravens to the field when activated. But some people in the clan always leave theirs on just in case they get ambushed or are being chased. Besides the eyes to main techniques this eye has several levels 3 if you want to know.
The first level is the one where you can predict a persons movements this is just the rookie level like the first level of the sharingan and it is called the Cjintio.
The second level is called the Neo-Cjintio and it has a peculiar color. When activated the pupil disappears and a Crismon red star replaces it and surrounding the star is nothing but a pitch black eyeball. This eye not only can it predict movements but it can cast various genjutsu’s of the users choice all the genjutsu cause mental pain…never physical
The final level is the Draco cjintio. This allows the user to only be able to copy one of the opponents attacks and [I mean only one otherwise it wouldn’t be fair]it can also predict the movements and etc.

Clan Symbol: The clans symbol is a Crescent shaped moon that has a four pointed star aligning with both points

Clan History: This clan has been around for many years. The founder/leader of the clan is known as The white lotus but to Zabi (his son) His name is Miomoko Shinkutsuki. This clan is evil yet good. The are well known for their genjutsu and their Cjintio.They were plotting a plan agaisnt the leaf to take it over, but zabi wasn't so hot on the idea. This clan plan went bad when the hokage found out about it. after That the anbu and jounin f the leaf attacked the clan full throtle this was an amazing battl because no one had died, but many have suffered. When the fight was over konoha had won and the Shinkutsuki clan scattered all across the country and other nations as well never to be seen again but some still leave in konoha till this very day.The white lotus (Zabi's dad) was disapointed in him. Years after the battle Miomoko realized it was towashin who ratted them out. Miomoko punishd towashin severly making sure he will never se the light of day again. Zabi was just little when this happened to him, not only was he litte but he was furious he was madder than ever. Miomoko wanted to make a truce with the hokage but the hokage declined miomoko asked a second time but came more up close and personal with it and thats when the hokage decided that the Shinkutsuki clan will forever be aligned with Konoha. Zabi disaproved. He could never make up his mind. The shinkutsuki clan slowly started building when Miomoko's son Zabi had a child with a girl from the waterfall village. Miomoko told him it was forbidden but Zabi ignored him and named there son towashin. But Miomoko punished Zabi by placing a seal on towashin making him a partially neutral kid. The Mother and Father of towashin were mad sad and very disapointed in the way Miomoko treats the kids in the clan. They also found out something about him....He was a rogue ninja from the Village Hidden in th sound and sound ninja weren't allowed in konoha durinig that time so the whole clan was banished from konoha. Except towashin who was given to one of his mothers friends who lived in konoha. After that the shinkutsuki clan went int hiding never to be seen again.

Rank Information:
Village: Konoha

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Genjutsu and Ninujtsu (working on kenjutsu's)
Main:Ninjutsu
Sub:Genjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Wind
Sub: Water

Special Characteristics: Towashin always leaves his second level of his Cjintio on

Jutsus: (Use the the following template)

Name: Black ravens
Type:genjutsu
Element:wind and water
Range:a mile
Description: towashin will summon his mirrors before he uses this jutsu and he has enough chakra for this attack he activates his cjnitio and ravens appear they shroud the surrouding area in acid filled feathers that if they are touched the person who touched them will get temporary blindness and will get fatal pain

Name: Do Ra Mi (towashin style)
Type: ninjutsu and genjutsu
Element: wind
Range: area affect about 2 miles
Description: When towashin says Do thoughs who here him are forcefully pushed backwards when he says Ra they will be forced to jump and when he says mi they will quickly be smashed into the ground

Name:Sheer cold (towashin style)
Type: ninjutsu and taijutsu
Element:water and wind
Range: as far as the user can go
Description: towashin will freeze him self and generate his chakra in the ice he now can control the ice as he moves and if he is touched the person who touched him will get frozen

Name: water towashin
Type: tai and nin
Element: water
Range:same as sheer cold
Description: towashin's body is completly made out of water

Name: wind towashin
Type: nin and tai
Range: same as sheer cold
Description: towashin's body is completly made out of wind

Name:Force palms
Type: taijutsu
Element: wind and water
Range: 15 miles
Description: towashin will use the air in his hands and push foward every push he does the user will be forced back and back this is more powerful when water is on the field

Name:Emotional phases
Type: tai and nin
Element:wind
Range:as far as the user can go
Description:towashins fighting style and power will change depending on his emotion

Name:Wind shuriken
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind duh lol
Range: it goes a pretty far distance
Description:towashin conjures up an immense amount of wind and throws it at his foe when the wind his are borne it turns into a giant shuriken that can really cause some fatal wounds to the opponent

Name: acid drench
Type: gejutsu
Element: Water
Range: Only goes far enough to put the opponent in the illusion about 5 or 10 meters
Description: towashin puts his foe under and illusion that quickly cause damage to them mentally this attack makes the foe think they are getting splashed with acid and also this attack can be a fatal and physical attack if towashin activates his cjnitio

Name: Wind blade
Range: very far
Description: towashin slices a small bit of air and he heads toward the opponent(s) the farther it goes the bigger it gets and the strong it is (towashin can make the slice as big as he is aloud to)

Name:Winds of rage
Type:Nin and Taijutsu
Element:Wind
Description:towashin will quickly form a huge tornado of slicing wind that will cut any opponent

Name:Wind weasel summon
Type: summon
Description:towashin will summon a Weasel demon that when summoned creates thousands of gust of slicing wind that can obliterarte and entire forest

Name:Wind storm
Type:Ninjutsu
Description:towashin will create a wind storm that covers a five mile radius anyone who is caught in this except the user and his/her ally will be seriously hurt

Name:Silent Wind
Type: ninjutsu
Description:towashin will blow air from his mouth when the air exits his mouth it will go around the enemies ear and make defeaning noises the will hurt the enemy (but when towashin lets thewind exit his mouth you won't see or hear him do it)

Name:Toxicating mist
Type:Genjutsu
Element: Wind
Description:towashin will form a protective mist around his ally(s) and the mist will internally hurt the foe if the foe accidentally breathes it in

Name:Air cancelation
Type:Genjutsu
Description:towashin will get rid of all air traces anywhere near his opponent this jutsu will suffocate the opponent or make them think they are getting suffocated

Name:Wind strings
Type:Ninjutsu
Description:towashin will make strings of wind that when broken wil reform and wrap around an enemy and get tighter and tighter

Name:Wind clones
Description:towashin will form clones out of wind (this is the same as shadow clones)

Name:Wind strike
Type:Taijutsu
Element:wind
Description:towashin will strike the foe will a sharp wind blade that will cause some fatal wounds

Name:Wind barage
Type: Taijutsu
Element:Wind
Description:towashin will furiously punch his foe non-stop lightning fast causing all sorts of pain

Last edited by Sasuke uchiha on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Towashin

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:00 am

Background Information:
Spoiler:
RP Sample:
I'm running, past the trees , jumping over bushes only to be sheltered....unseen by dusk himself. "Almost there" I said checking y surroundings hoping if there was a chance of escape I will find it the moment our eyes might.
"My mission is almost comple-" I was cut off when a kunai with a light bomb attached to it zoomed right infront of me and went of.
"Dammit I've been spotted" I ran alittle faster looking around when 2 other kunai's headed toward me. I pushed them away with some wind and darted forward as the Anbu where about to close in on me.
"Towashin Rogue of the Leaf you are sentenced for Life in prison on Unathorized assasination"
"Am I" I said as I stopped in my tracks as the anbu closed in on me.
"Give it up we have you, you are out numbered"
"On the contrary I believe you have out number yourselves" I closed my eyes placing my right hand index finger and right hand thumb on ether eyelid... I slowly brought the down and said
"Cjintio!" there was scream and the anbu were on the ground... I continued to run

Last edited by Sasuke uchiha on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Towashin

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:01 am

Hope this is alright it took me forever to do this
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:29 am

Hello Sasuke Uchiha

I'm sorry to disappoint you but rule #8 in the Character and Jutsu section states
Quote :

8. - Do not attempt to create a Canon Character. We do not allow them here. Think of this forum as an alternate dimension separate from the world of the series.

We do not allow cannon characters, please create a unique one.

Edit: Also if you make your own character please get rid of all ties to canon characters.
Back to top Go down
Towashin

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:40 am

is that better
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 am

Dear Gawd please get rid of that gigantic avatar I can't even read!
Back to top Go down
Towashin

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:53 am

sorry about that i didn't realize it was so big
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 am

From reading this I can tell that you haven't read the character template thoroughly, and I advise you to do so. Not saying that you didn't but well, it doesn't quite show.
Here's a link to the template if needed: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/character-applications-f3/character-template-t85.htm

Now getting back to your application:
1.Two good paragraphs on personality.
2.Further explain kekkei genkai please. Be very specific.
3.Clan History needs to be at least two paragraphs
4.You will need permission to join Akatsuki from -Adam-
5.Add another element. Main and Sub.
6.Again, be specific on your kkg abilities when refering to levels also.
7.Your going to need a lot more jutsu for Akatsuki.
8.Longer Role Playing Sample
9.Get rid of the curse seal and canon techniques like Chidori.

Overall you really need to put more brain power into this app. Sorry if I sound harsh I'm not tryng to be. But this is currently a Fail.

Last edited by Living Spirit on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:13 am

Huf. Where to start.

One, with that RP Sample and your app in general, you must become an academy student. Please remove all Technique above D rank.

Personality needs to be much larger

Chidori and all related techniques are banned jutsu

Kirin, is also banned.

Cursed seal of Heaven is banned.

You cannot have amaterasu if you don't have sharingan.

Your kekkei genkai needs to be much longer and more specific.

Fix these for now
Back to top Go down
Towashin

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:03 am

i was going to edit those but i forgot boy do i feel dumb
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:39 pm

By what i can see and agreeing with Pat, you don't have the Rp skill to become a member of the akatsuki. Please change accordingly to either a genin or academy student.
Back to top Go down
Towashin

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 am

Tell me that is better
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:50 am

Quote :
By what i can see and agreeing with Pat, you don't have the Rp skill to become a member of the akatsuki. Please change accordingly to either a genin or academy student.
Akatsuki is not open for you, please change your rank accordingly and then i will look at your app properly.
Back to top Go down
Towashin

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:07 am

okay i will
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 am

Quote :
Skill Specialty: Genjutsu and Ninutsu (working on kenjutsu's)
Main:Ninjutsu
Sub:Taijutsu

You can only have two. period.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Towashin

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:12 am

i edited it
Back to top Go down

Sasuke uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke uchiha   Sasuke uchiha EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:48 am