Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me Char App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya Yori Hikari
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:02 am

General Information:
Name: Amaya Yori Hikari

Nickname/Alias: Allya

Looks: Amaya has light brown hair. Stray hair strands have a slightly redish Hue. Her pointed oval eyes are normally Hazel or Deepblue. But tend to change with the emotion. Her face shape is Squared at the Jaws. Her upper lip has a slight m shape to it. the bottom slightly pouted and has a silver ring on both sides, a gold ring is located in her upper lobe. and a black pearl nose ring in her left Nostral. Amaya stands at 5 foot 5 inches. and weighs about 160lbs. She also wears a basic Sand outfit. And a Small medical pack on her left leg, her cheeks are slightly rounded along the sides a small natural blush appears on warm days. Other wise her face is pale. Her torso ofcourse is curved, though her shoulders take on a slight male shape. Her legs are very muscular and are fitted to her hips perfectly. Her ankles are kindof thing. Which make her leg muscles look larger, The Skin on her Arms, Legs, and Face is soft to the touch. but hard to break.

Personality: Amayas Personality varies with the Surrounding and Circumstance. on the battle field she prefers to counter rather than Attack, And is very defensive of Team mates. Her actions around her friends is kindof the same. Except shes more laid back and easy going than normal. But around men is a completely different story. She acts just like them. Either away from them or with them doesnt matter. Channeling her anger into Drawing and writing is a hobby of hers. Shes rarely calm. but when she is Her chakra flow is more open than when she is Angry. She prefers to be fleeting in her foot steps rather than take her time. This helps her heal more people in a large scale battle. And also makes her harder to catch since how she is a fan of Speed. But she is also quite smart and can plan out her next 50 moves in less than 2 minutes.

Personality Trait's: N/a

Catch Phrase: ".....Im not cute or Cuddly. Do NOT ever compare me to a stuffed Animal.."

Clan Information: N/a

Clan Name: N/a

Kekkei Genkai: N/a

Clan Symbol: N/a

Clan History: N/a

Rank Information:

Village: Hidden Sand Village

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu,
Sub: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Fuuton
Sub: N/a

Special Characteristics: N/a

Items/Weapons:
Name:Katana
Appearence:
Katana: https://media.photobucket.com/image/katana/Daushond/Katana-1.png?o=6
Origin: None
Special Abilities: None
Why the use: Amaya had to have some kind of Weaopon to portect her since how her jutsus are Limited. So she chose the accurate affects of the katana. Though she swapped the regular Metal with Chakra Circulation metals for more Damage.

Jutsus:
Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: It is the ability to replicate oneself into clone. When a clone is destroy, it will pop into smoke. It is a way to confuse the opponent and conseal the real one. A beginner will despense chakra incorrectly and create only a few clones and have little chakra remaining. An expert is able to despense chakra correctly and create many clones and have a lot of chakra remaining.
Element: N/a

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu
Description: Kawarimi is the ability to quickly replace oneself with an object. The object will look like the person but it is really a replacement object. This technique is a quick way of escape
Element: N/a

Name: Sou Shuu Jin
Description: Sou Shuu Jin is the ability to control a kunai with chakra strings. User will use her chakra and attach them to a certain numbers of kunais while controlling them using her fingers. This technique can influence the direction of kunai or other small Daggers/Weapons
Element: Wind
Range: 0-150 yards.

Name: Zankuha no Jutsu
Description: Zankuha is the ability to release supersonic wave and air pressure from an existing air wave. User has an air vent (hole) in his palm. We are able to see the supersonic wave and air pressure attacking the opponent though it is unrealistic to see without proper equipment. It is so strong that it can crush stone.

Name: Basic Medical Jutsu
Description: A very basic medical ninjutsu. Which allows healing of cuts and bruises. and Relieves headaches and backaches. Almost all Med Nin know this Jutsu. Since how its the Base of all Medical ninjutsus.

Background Information:
~Birth Arc~

Amaya was born in a rural Place. so no- one knew of the birth but her Family. The Hikaris. A day after her first birthday her father was sent away on an A rank mission and never came back. She wasnt told of the death until the age of 12. But her years between then were anything but a happy childhood. Her mother ignored her. She had no friends, the only person who would play with her was her brother Koraiu. Since how she Commonly had Anger problems most avoided her. Eventually she channeled her anger into Writing stories and drawing pictures. at the age of 14 she was banned from her clan for Unintentionally harming her brother during her Training. She wandered around Konoha for 2 weeks then finally fainted from Hunger.

~Academy Arc~

Then a woman by the name of Kyrai Namase, A hermit in the Dunes of the hidden sand Rescued her from near Death. From this woman in the next few years she learned all the basic jutsu and some useful medical tactics. Eventually by the the new age of 15, Her adoptive mother Kyrai sent her out to the Village to Recieve official medical training. Since then she has resided there. Slowly making friends, and building bonds with her fellow Genin, She is still awaiting approval to become a Genin. and Impatient perhaps. But she still waits.

RP Sample:
Amaya sighed quietly and Shifted her feet once again into the proper form. Though she was tired. Her current jutsus needed Practice. "I really need a break soon.." She shook her head shaking the thought from her mind. Breathing in slow. her lungs filling with Air. She charged twords the Tree in front of her. The bark already has scars from her previous training. 10 seconds before she reached the tree she Repeated the words of the Zankuha no Jutsu, and Released the wind in her Lungs right before she hit the tree sending a Sonic Blast against it. Finally breaking the Tree down after many attempts, She leaned over her Legs, setting her hands on her knees. Huffing slightly, then stood back up, and walked over to the stump. taking a seat. Looking around exploring the Cave in front of her with her eyes carefully.
A slight vein of Sunlight crept through the Roof of it. Settling down on a few pebbles. then along the sides of the Wall there was some scratchs probably from A creature of some sort. Nothing that interested her generally, She got up and walked twords her pile of belongings, and unzipped the backpack until it clicked slightly, she pulled apart the opening and stared noticing a large hold in the threads. But the items were still there. "Maybe the crash of the tree scared off a thief..No that couldnt be it..Thieves wouldnt put a huge hole in someones bag.." She made a 'Hmph' Sound and sat down, taking off a few threads from her tunic. and a sharp metal needle from her pocket and Began stitching it back together.
After about an hour of stabbing herself she was finished with it. Amaya stood up slowly her gaze caught a small boy hunched over the pebbles in the cave, Pushing them around with a twig, he also seemed to be eating a ricecake. She turned around double checking her bag noticing her lunch was missing. then chuckled to herself. Amaya turned back around and blinked a few times. A few crumbs where the boy had been. But he and pebbles had gone. "Well that was strange.." She bent over to pick up her back by a loose strap, pushing her hand strands out of the way, Then started off twords her Village. Hopeing to come back the next day..

~END~

Last edited by Amaya Yori Hikari on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:26 am

I would like to see more appearence and personality.

Description: Sou Shuu Jin is the ability to control a kunai with chakra. User will use her chakra and attach them to a certain numbers of kunais while controlling them using her fingers. This technique can manipulate any object and even human beings, not jutsu kunai.

This is too strong for a C rank jutsu. Being able to control people using wind is different than trying to maipulate kuani's.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Yori Hikari
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:33 am

Haeichi Kisai wrote:

Description: Sou Shuu Jin is the ability to control a kunai with chakra. User will use her chakra and attach them to a certain numbers of kunais while controlling them using her fingers. This technique can manipulate any object and even human beings, not jutsu kunai.

This is too strong for a C rank jutsu. Being able to control people using wind is different than trying to maipulate kuani's.

Fine I'll take out the Human part =.=
Back to top Go down
Amaya Yori Hikari
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:43 am

Amaya Yori Hikari wrote:
Haeichi Kisai wrote:

Alright. I fixed everything... Check again..

Fine I'll take out the Human part =.=
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Quote :
Explain it more. Are you able to use it on other people also? How does it work?
Quote :

Sounds a lot like Puppetry. Remove.

Quote :
C Rank
Back to top Go down
Amaya Yori Hikari
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:36 am

[quote="Living Spirit"]
Quote :
Explain it more. Are you able to use it on other people also? How does it work?
Quote :

Sounds a lot like Puppetry. Remove.

Quote :
C Rank[/quote

Excuse me? No its not puppetry. It is the beggining of puppetry yes. But no one said i cant use it. It fits my element base. and its level C. Im not removing it.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:07 am

Edit everything other then Sou Shuu Jin.

Quote :
Excuse me? No its not puppetry. It is the beginning of puppetry yes. But no one said i cant use it. It fits my element base. and its level C. Im not removing it.

You are excused, now. I didn't say it was Puppetry, I said it was very similar to it. You cannot dense air enough to move a swarm of kunai let alone a person to your liking. You can influence the direction, but not the entire movement. No, controlling movements isn't part of the wind element. Chakra strings from Puppetry is exactly what that jutsu is. Even if it was allowed it needs limits like range and proficiency.

Now, you can request another Mod on this subject. If we ask you to do something, take it to consideration at least, or your character can happily stay in this section.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Yori Hikari
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:15 am

Living Spirit wrote:
Edit everything other then Sou Shuu Jin.

Quote :
Excuse me? No its not puppetry. It is the beginning of puppetry yes. But no one said i cant use it. It fits my element base. and its level C. Im not removing it.

You are excused, now. I didn't say it was Puppetry, I said it was very similar to it. You cannot dense air enough to move a swarm of kunai let alone a person to your liking. You can influence the direction, but not the entire movement. No, controlling movements isn't part of the wind element. Chakra strings from Puppetry is exactly what that jutsu is. Even if it was allowed it needs limits like range and proficiency.

Now, you can request another Mod on this subject. If we ask you to do something, take it to consideration at least, or your character can happily stay in this section.

Then I'll add the limits and take out the movement parts. Anything else I need to do? Delete all my jutsu perhaps? Im sure theres something wrong with those too.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:23 am

Quote :
Then I'll add the limits and take out the movement parts. Anything else I need to do? Delete all my jutsu perhaps? Im sure theres something wrong with those too.

Edit the Jutsu like I said in the first post please. If you want to delete all your jutsu because your having a moment then do so, I honestly don't care. But just make sure your following our directions like all the other hundreds of people before you. Once edited we will review your app and if something needs to be changed then change it.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Yori Hikari
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:25 am

Living Spirit wrote:
Quote :

Edit the Jutsu like I said in the first post please. If you want to delete all your jutsu because your having a moment then do so, I honestly don't care. But just make sure your following our directions like all the other hundreds of people before you. Once edited we will review your app and if something needs to be changed then change it.

I deleted it. Happy now?
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:32 am

Blissful.

Edit Accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Yori Hikari
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 am

Living Spirit wrote:
Blissful.

Edit Accordingly.

Edit what? I deleted the Jutsu. And I edited the Medical Jutsu already.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:41 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me Char App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Char App.   Me Char App. Empty