Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) Empty
PostSubject: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:07 am

Clan Name: Royal family of the old kingdom or Revan

Kekkei Genkai:

Foresight: Can see the future, but takes up entire turn allowing the enemy to attack and interrupt the user of seeing the future.

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Name: Revan sword technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: All
Description:
This jutsu is used with the Revan sword and every attack Sends a shock or burn to the victim. This Jutsu can only be used by those of the Royal Revan bloodline. When another person tries to perform this jutsu for a reason it recoils because according to history it can only be used by the Royal blood from the Revans.

History:

The Royal family of the old kingdom ruled a un charted island until they were mysteriously wiped out. The last member is Nuchiha but he doesn't know that yet. The Royal family of the old Kingdom also have a special sword of great power currently owned by Nuchiha but all he knows is that its a family heirloom.

Nuchiha may be the known last descendant but on his travels he may find more. Nuchiha wasn't the only member with the psychic ability, his father had this ability.

--- awaiting approval ---

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:03 am

Done, approve or dissaprove.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:27 am

--> I don't see the link between psychic ability and immunity to toxins. Either provide a comprehensive explanation of this or remove one of the abilities.

--> All psychic abilities will need to be templated as jutsu, so that we can see how you will use them exactly.

--> Secret Clan Jutsu will need to be written out as templated jutsu too.

--> History needs more length, another paragraph please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:13 am

see future is really op
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:46 am

Strangely hen you posted it showed no new posts. O.o? I'll edit it.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:57 am

Okay, edited please approve or disapprove.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:48 am

Quote :
Enhanced Immune systems ( The clan members have nehanced immune systems because there ancestors were exposed to many deseases without medecine, it seems to go on generation to generation. )
Could you please state the positives and negatives of having this as a KKG. You will have to generally describe this better.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:20 am

Yeah, I changed it again, I changed it to foresight because I thought enhanced imune systems made no sense and I had no way of explaining it. So, I used foresight. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 am

What does your KKG have to do with your Jutsu?

Also you will need to add a ton more detail to see the future.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Uh, can you delete this? I decided not to make a custom clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )   Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal family of the old Kingdom ( Also called Revan )
Page 1 of 1