Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:36 am

[OOC: What do you mean 'Or'? Not only is he RPing using... Single Sentences *gasps* but also not staying in character. From what I've read of his Characters Personality, and after that, this RP, i can say that there is no connect whatsoever.
I know I'm not staff, but as a RPer, I can't help but say that he should be thrown into the Academy till he learns to stay in Character and RP properly. I know sometimes you're just lazy, but this is just stupid.

P.S. If you want to RP like this, make a new character; a village ninja perhaps? ]
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:23 am

Sorry guys e.e I willz

Emi closed her eyes layed down and rolled over. "I have had enough for the day" Emi said passing out sleepingly. "I am tired of thi-...." Emi said not able to finish her sentense. Emi fell asleep and dreamed many dreams she could not wake up and see reality.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:09 pm

ooc: i wastyping a ten page report when writing this andmy mom was right next to me using the office cmputer so i had to type very little very fast so she will not ground me -_-
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:17 am

Id say I am just done with this topic then...the rest is up to you Baki...
I am sorry but...yea end of topic...:/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2