Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olverto Zampa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olverto Zampa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Olverto Zampa

Olverto Zampa Empty
PostSubject: Olverto Zampa   Olverto Zampa EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 pm

General Information:

Name: Zampa Olverto

Nickname/Alias: (S rank shinobi only, Please only give one or 2 nicknames. These names are to be implimented in RP as another name your known by. This is to be part of your 'legacy')

Looks:
He isn't very tall but he isn't very short either. Olverto has short brown hair and black eyes. His Sunagakure´s headband is located on his forehead but he also wears gloves with a metal plate. Metal plates have Suna´s symbol graved on. He wears a violet scarf and belt. He always has a gentel smile on his face. Under he wears a shirt (Something like genin Shikamaru had). Of course he has underwear also. On top he wears black clothes where he can move very freely in. His ninja tool bag is located at his right waist. It normally contains some shuriken, kunai and a paper bomb. He wears ninja sandals with white socks. He also carries his puppet with him. Puppet usually walks on his side (Olverto controls it) or Olverto carries him on his back while he is in a hurry.

Look spoiler for picture.
Spoiler:

Personality:Olverto has a happy personality. He always smiles even when he´s hurt. Olverto loves flowers and his favorite color is red. He likes to eat meat and hates vegetables. He always gives his minimum effort so when he can pass the test with B he doesn´t even try to get A+. While fighting he hates to get injured and waste his chakra so he always plans his moves through. He loves to use genjutsu on other.

Olverto get´s shy when being around girls at his age. He doesn´t like to fight with girls, actually he doesn´t like fighting at all. He also hates the cutting and slashing thing. Olverto´s style is to cause inner damage with poisons or to play with opponents mind with genjutsu. He hates Taijutsu. Olverto doesn´t like training, studying and following orders so he doesn´t like missions either.

Personality Trait's: Centers around Puppets, genjutsu and poison

Catch Phrase: "Live your life as beautiful as you can and die the same beautiful"

Clan Information

Clan Name: No clan

Kekkei Genkai: none

Clan Symbol: none
Clan History: none

Rank Information:
Village: Sunagakure

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: ( You may pick 2 skills: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Weaponry, Medical)
Main: Puppetry
Sub: Genjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Water
Sub: Earth

Special Characteristics: He is always happy, that means he doesn´t get angry and is always very calm. Also he is very quick on his feet.

Items/Weapons:
Name: Butler
Appearence: A puppet made of wood. It looks very much like a human. It also wears suit with red tie. It's left hand is a poisoned sting. Puppet holds a rose in his right hand. Rose's thorns are poisoned. Poison makes opponent dizzy and slower.
Special Abilities: While opening it' s mouth it can shoot poisoned senbon from there.
Origin: It was one man's last puppet who taught him Puppetry Technique. Man gave puppet to Olverto right before his death

Jutsus:

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Description: A very basic technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Kai - Release
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name: Kugutsu no Jutsu - Puppetry Technique
Description: Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target.

Background Information: (Here is where you will give the complet history of your character. If you can please put it into Arc's.)
Childhood

Olverto was born at Sunagakure as the only child in the family. He was born at winter. His father is an herb grower and mother an artist. Olverto wanted to become a shinobi from the very start. Both of his parents were happy about the decision Olverto made and they helped him as much as the could. His father taught Olverto about different types of medical herbs and also a bit about poisons. Since her mother was an artist she knew something about puppetry. So Olverto chose puppetry as his main fighting style. Olverto also liked to act like he was from some kind of noble family. Every morning he went running because he though that every shinobi must be quick on his feet. When he was about 6 he loved playing football with his friends. He had a nice and lovely childhood with many friends around him.

Academy Arc

Olverto joined the Academy when he was 7. It didn't go very well in the Academy because he was quite lazy but still managed to learn quite many jutsus in the end. He also got his desire to learn genjutsu from Academy also. First time sensei taught him and his classmates about genjutsu Olverto started liking it. Tough he liked it he still couldn´t learn any of it. He couldn´t find himself proper teacher. While he had free time he always drew some puppets. He was considered as quite a weird kid at Academy because he liked puppets and genjutsu. Not many was interested in those. When he graduated he was 12 years old and had quite shabby looking scores when he graduated. Nothing interesting happened there, he gained some new friends lost some old and so on..

Genin Arc

At genin he didn't like to learn from others because those wanted to teach him ninjutsu and stuff so he practiced and learned new jutsu himself. When he was a fresh genin he met a man. Man´s name was Cary. Man was a retired shinobi because he was ill but still the man was just like Olverto, loving puppets and genjutsu. Olverto often went to hear man' s stories. Man also taught him the Puppetry Technique. He was quite talented in puppet techniques. Olverto practiced Technique on the puppet name Butler. Puppet was made by Cary. Once Olverto learned the Technique he got puppet to himself and soon after that the man died. Olverto still uses the same puppet.

RP Sample: (Give us a breif RP sample of your original work)

It was a cloudy day and it looked like it was about to start raining. Olverto ran through forest at his full speed puppet on his back side. 'Oh man why did I even take that ladies offer and on top of that it is about to rain' Olverto stopped and started searching for a high tree. "This looks good enough" Olverto putted the puppet down and climbed to tree using the Art Of Tree Climbing. When he reached the top he started looking for something. 'Now where is that brat' He looked the landscape from top of the tree. Suddenly he spotted a child crying. "That looks like the right one" He quickly jumped off the tree and putted puppet on his back again. Then he started running in direction of the child.

Soon he reached the child. "Now brat get up and come with me". Child looked up to Olverto and started crying even more. "I don't have time to deal with you. Get up and let' s get going." Child still cryied. Phorix looked at him "OKay then I carry you" He started controlling his puppet so that would pick up the child. Child didn't move a mussel. "You leave me no choice, and your crying is annoing so go to sleep". He quickly struck the kid to its head. Child fell down uncounsios. He setted the puppet back on it's back and took the child on his two arm. "Now i Take you home" He started running through forest till he reached the worried mother' s home.

Mother was waiting outside. Olverto quickly ran to her and handed over the child. "Oh My dear darling what happened to you" said the mother. Olverto started speaking "Well you see I found him like this. First i thought he is dead but he is just sleeping". Mother smiled a little "I put him to bed then, anyways do you want something to eat. I must repay you somehow". Olverto didn't give it even a second though and quickly spoke "No I don't need anything" He quickly ran away. 'Think if brat would have woke up and say what happened. No thank you' He quickly ran home and barely made it before it started raining.

I forgot there weren't any forests in Suna but it was too late when I remembered.

Last edited by Olverto Zampa on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Olverto Zampa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olverto Zampa   Olverto Zampa EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Change weaponary to puppetry. Also increase your history in your arcs all by 3-4 sentences and you shall be approved ^^
Back to top Go down
Olverto Zampa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Olverto Zampa

Olverto Zampa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olverto Zampa   Olverto Zampa EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:45 pm

I edited but don´t approve just jet. I try to find myself some useful puppet clan or genjutsu one.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Olverto Zampa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olverto Zampa   Olverto Zampa EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 am

Right ok, just post here when your finished and i will look at it ^^
Back to top Go down
Olverto Zampa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Olverto Zampa

Olverto Zampa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olverto Zampa   Olverto Zampa EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Never mind actually.. I looked through all the clans but didn´t find a suited one for my style so I am ready. :enditall:
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Olverto Zampa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olverto Zampa   Olverto Zampa EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:40 am

ok approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olverto Zampa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olverto Zampa   Olverto Zampa Empty

Back to top Go down

Olverto Zampa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Approved Characters :: Sand Village :: Genin-
Jump to: