Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mika's pet app.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

Mika's pet app. Empty
PostSubject: Mika's pet app.   Mika's pet app. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:39 am

Name: Jack Sparow

Nickname: Jack

Species: Dog
face.
Looks: Light yellow fur. Light brown eyes. Is a yellow lab dog. A nice brown nose. A long tail. And a beautiful face. Strong legsto run with. And has a good sense of smell.
Personality: Loves to swim with Mika at the hidden oasis. Is very trustworthy in battles. Loves to chase squirls and birds. Loves to run and go for walks with Mika, Emi, or Aria. Likes to fetch and mostly fetches with sticks or tennis balls.
Element:Electricity

History: “Come on slow poke!” yelled Mika to Emi while running as fast as she could to their special hidden oasis. Just as she was about to stop to catch her breath, she saw something in the bushes. She looked at it couriously and saw bright yellow fur sticking out. Mika called for Emi to come and see what she had found. “What is it?” Emi asked. Mika tried to toutch it, but Emi stoped her. “DON’T!” she said “It might hurt you, let me, im older.” So Mei picked it up. “AWWWW!!!” said Mika and Emi. Turns out, it was a baby puppy. Emi already had 4 pets, so she said “Here Mika, I already have enough, you take him.”
So that’s how Jack Sparow became the dog he is now.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Mika's pet app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's pet app.   Mika's pet app. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 am

Okay.

First I'm going to guess that this is a regular pet, thus it doesn't have a element. The only creatures that have a element or summons, so please remove that.

Quote :
tennis balls.
I don't think the naruto universe has tennis.... hmmm. Its not a big deal but still.

Add more to looks.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

Mika's pet app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's pet app.   Mika's pet app. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 am

Ok, i will do that now, so it cant have an element and I have to remove tennis and just leave balls?
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Mika's pet app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's pet app.   Mika's pet app. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:57 am

Get rid of the element.

You can make tennis balls just regular balls in general. Although it doesn't really matter lol.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

Mika's pet app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's pet app.   Mika's pet app. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:59 am

ok, I will do that... Let me guess, i forgot the picture didnt i?
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Mika's pet app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's pet app.   Mika's pet app. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:01 am

A picture will help, until you give one; awaiting approval.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

Mika's pet app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's pet app.   Mika's pet app. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:35 am

Name: Jack Sparow

Nickname: Jack

Species: Dog
face.
Looks: Light yellow fur. Light brown eyes. Is a yellow lab dog. A nice brown nose. A long tail. And a beautiful face. Strong legsto run with. And has a good sense of smell.
Personality: Loves to swim with Mika at the hidden oasis. Is very trustworthy in battles. Loves to chase squirls and birds. Loves to run and go for walks with Mika, Emi, or Aria. Likes to fetch and mostly fetches with sticks or tennis balls.
Element:Electricity

History: “Come on slow poke!” yelled Mika to Emi while running as fast as she could to their special hidden oasis. Just as she was about to stop to catch her breath, she saw something in the bushes. She looked at it couriously and saw bright yellow fur sticking out. Mika called for Emi to come and see what she had found. “What is it?” Emi asked. Mika tried to toutch it, but Emi stoped her. “DON’T!” she said “It might hurt you, let me, im older.” So Mei picked it up. “AWWWW!!!” said Mika and Emi. Turns out, it was a baby puppy. Emi already had 4 pets, so she said “Here Mika, I already have enough, you take him.”
So that’s how Jack Sparow became the dog he is now.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

Mika's pet app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's pet app.   Mika's pet app. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:51 am

CONE SOMEONE PLEASE APPROVE MY PET APP!!!
Back to top Go down
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

Mika's pet app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's pet app.   Mika's pet app. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mika's pet app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's pet app.   Mika's pet app. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's pet app.
Page 1 of 1