Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, my name is Chika

Go down 
+12
Jiro
Kyle-kun
Ulkira
Brock
Aaron
Mika
Elder Sage
~Deadwood Zen~
Adam
Matthais
Shiko
Chika
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chika

Hi, my name is Chika Empty
PostSubject: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:26 am

Hi, my name is Chika. And I really dont know what to do so, can anyone halp me out?
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:36 am

Well you just finished step 1#.

Next thing to do his create a character. Just head over to the Character Application topic.

By the way I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm Shiko. Have fun here and stay active. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 am

Hi Shiko, where do I get the character application?
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:51 am

Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:02 am

what do I do, click new topic or whatever...?
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:11 am

You click new TOPIC. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 am

k, then put what, because its all blank?
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 am

lol

Copy the template and post it in your new topic, fill it out. I would siggest looking at approved ones, so you can get some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:28 am

but it was blank when I clicked newtopic on the link Shiko gave me. confused
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:34 am

Heres the link for the Character creation template. Chika copy only the green parts inside the link.Then once copied place it on the blank page your where just on. ^^

Ask me if you have anymore questions. ^^

https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/character-applications-f3/character-template-t85.htm
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:06 am

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi.

Have Fun and Stay Active.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:13 am

Welcome to the site!

Hope you have fun, stay active and RP to your hearts content ^^
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:22 am

Hello and Welcome
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:27 am

Thanx, btw, love the signature Elder Sage! Razz
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:29 am

One other thing, how do you post a pic on your profile from photo bucket? I can't figure out how...confused ~sigh~ I'm just not good at computer stuff....
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Wecome Chika, I also don't know anything about computers....
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Hey Chika.

It's okay if you don't understand some stuff.

In order to get a signature or avatar, you just go to Profile > Signature then put in the link of the image you want. Then, put image tags around it: i.e Hi, my name is Chika Linktoimage

With the avatar, you just save the avatar you want, go to Profile > Avatar and browse your images to find it! Smile

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Thanx, but, im so sorry, i didnt get 1 word you said, I'M SO STUPID!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Haha, it's okay.

So, you see the images people have under their posts all the time? That's called a signature. If you want a signature, you need to find an image which is the right size. Then, you right click that image, and select: Copy Image Location. Then, you go to the Profile tab at the top of the Ultimate Shinobi homepage. Then, you click the word Siganture which should be near the topic. Then, when you go into the signature text box, press two buttons on your keyboard at the same time: Ctrl + V. The image location should be in the text box. Then, highlight the image location and click the image button. Just hover over each button and a description should come up. You'll see. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Thanx, that makes a lot more sense! tongue
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Welcome, Chika.

I call my mate that all the time.

First off, if you have not done so, create a character application or maybe discuss some stuff in 'Spam' or 'General Discussion'.

And as you may know, the chatbox is very populated, so you can hang out there.

After your character application is approved, you can move on, making jutsu, pets or even spars with friends.

Hope to see you stay active.

~Brock~
Back to top Go down
Chika Ma

PostSubject: Chikas app ^^   Hi, my name is Chika EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Name: Chika Mansanaru.

Nickname/Alias: Chika

Looks: Long brown hair with white hilights. Light green eyes. Wears her village headband around her waist. She is a really skiny girl.

Personality: A tomboy, but LOVES clothes. She likes to run and climb trees. She is a very athletic girl. Likes to decorate EVERYTHING and is a neat freak.
She likes to dance and sing, but is very shy around others. She writes new songs everythime she is going through something hard. Loves to ride her horse, Bella.

Personality Trait's: She is very creative when it comes to art.

Catch Phrase: Oh yeah!!! ^^

Clan Information (what is a clan?)

Clan Name: What is your clans name?

Kekkei Genkai: (What is your clan's set of abilities?)

Clan Symbol: (Does your clan have a symbol to represent it?)

Clan History: (History of your clan)

Rank Information:
Village: (what are the choises?)

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu and Tijutsu
Main:Lightning
Sub: Earth

Elemental Affinity: (?)
Main:
Sub:

Special Characteristics: Chika may still need traning, there's always room for more tranning.^^

Items/Weapons: (?)

Name: (Name of weapon or item)
Appearance: (A pic or brief description of the object)
Special Abilities: (What abilities does this have? It can be none)
Origin: (Where does this weapon come from? Why does your char have it?)

Jutsus: (Use the the following template)

Name: (Name of jutsu)
Type: (Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Puppetry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu)
Element: (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire)
Description: (About a paragraph describing your jutsu)

Background Information (Here is where you will give the complete history of your character. If you can please put it into Arc's.)

RP Sample:(Give us a brief RP sample of your original work)

Well, I don't know some of them, so, can anyone help me on what the reat means? confused scratch
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:01 am

Shoot, my computer loged me of my char, so, it put me as a guest Mad
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:04 am

you mean off, right? Plus logged has 2 g's, you might want to edit it next time, just a tip, k?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Make a new topic in the Character Application Section, then post the template you copied and then fill it out.

The choices for villages are Konohagakure (Hidden Leaf Village) and Sunagakure (Hidden Sand Village).

Elemental Affinities are the elements you can use (Lightning, Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water). A maximum of 2 can be chosen.

A clan would be a group of people with the same KKG, like the Uchiha or the Hyuuga. Click HERE to see which clans have open spots.

Weapons/Items is the place where you could post any special or not-so-special items your character has, like a sword or a pair of nifty glasses.

Special Characteristics is where you can tell us if your character has any special traits, like great strenght or extra chakra reserves.

And it's spelt Genin, not Gennin. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Chika   Hi, my name is Chika Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is Chika
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: