Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads) Empty
PostSubject: Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads)   Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Name: Toad Nekoto Medicine

Appearance:green... i took elephants but couldnt find one in here Pictures, Images and Photos

Special Abilities: Nekoto medicine specializes healing toads. The medicine is very harmful and poisonous to human bodies yet heals toad's injury,wounds,both external and internal damage,any poisons or any disease the specific toad. Human can only use this medicine when in Toad Warrior Form (Shadow Toad Clan) but in the case, the medicine works weaker than toads.

Origin:This medicine was given to Kenzaki when he reached the powerful mode called "Toad Warrior Form". At fist,Kenzaki didn't understand the use of these medicine but he find it useful when he use this ti Jouketsu that has been poisoned. Each of the Toad in the Toad Temple has this kind of medicine in their pocket including Kenzaki.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads)   Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:33 am

You have Med as a spec?
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

PostSubject: Re: Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads)   Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:09 pm

No..dude..but this medicine is not from me..It's from Toad Temple which my summon lives..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads)   Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Problem senior. You'd need med or pup spec because this is a poison to you in your human form. Hence if you handled it incorrectly you would be poisoned. I would only be able to approve this if it had no poisonous effect, as it stands you could use it to poison yourself or others. My suggestion is to make the medicine non-harmful, but beneficial only to toads, that way you have no issues handling it and it can't be used as a poison on others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads)   Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nekoto Medicine (For My Toads)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Creations :: Weapon Applications-
Jump to: