Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awful Timing...

Go down 
+4
Shigeki Kazura
Aaron
Ulkira
~Deadwood Zen~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Okay, let me put this staright: im grounded. There was some kid in my class talking shit about my girl for the past few weeks, so on friday, i kicked his ass. In front of everyone(not in the lockerroom where i couldve cut his head open so bad, hed need stitches). I Only did that to make a point though, cuz i sure as hell wanted him to be bleeding like hell lol. SO the school gave me three days of APEP(a form of suspension, second only to out-of-school suspsenion and explusion), and my parents got pissed and grounded the hell out of me. Im sneaking online now as i speak, er, type.

I know i just got the rank of Moderator, and im still in the final battle of the Exams, but im sorry. Ill try to get on before and right after school to keep up with the site and my responsibilities on here. Sorry if this ruins anyone's plans or anything, or hinders anyone on here in any way(which im sure it will, cuz ive been letting a lot of ppl down lately T-T), so im truely sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh dang, Osaru, that's bad news. And here I was thinking you never left the site for anything.

Well, I can't really say that what you did was right, since I beleive that violence is useless when resolving anything (I'm really close to quoting Pain's famous revenge lines Smile), but then, people are different, it's who we are, everything is different in the eyes of everyone. I've learned to ignore what people say rather than lash back at them, but then, that's me.

Well, anyways, enjoy your grounding, Osaru, take some time to reflect on your actions (jk Razz). See ya when you get back, or when you sneak on-line, whatever.

KISAMEBLUSH
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Haha, that was clever Osaru. Razz

Cya when you get back buddy. D:
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:38 pm

You did the right thing ;D... But the consequences weren't good... See you back when u get back..
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 am

I know! Theres always that one person who talks crap. Then you gotta pull the whip.

Sad
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:34 am

Im not leaving for good, i jsut wont be on as often. You all know i wouldnt leve the site for anything, even if it means ill get in mroe trouble if/when im cuaght Razz

And thanks for the support and everything! And yes, ive been 'reflecting' on my actions. Ive had Pirates of the Caribbean stuck in my head all weekend, including friday. The ironic Karmiz justice part is that since i was sent to APEP, i wasnt allowed to go to the game of friday, so i couldnt march during halftime(yes, im a band geek), and the song we were gonna do was Pirates XD
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:47 am

Lol If getting caught on the comp will make ur ground longer then maybe you shouldn't Sneak on.
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 am

If I may. You deserve a high-five. "Violence is never the answer" is bullshit, if someone dirties the name of your girl or lays a finger on her in a negative or harmful way you make him hurt and you make him hurt BADLY. Any band geek who is willing to thrash someone is okay in my book xD((My friends a band geek and she couldn't hurt a fly.))
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Lol. Thanks Kazura ^^ Im not a huge fighter, but sometimes you cant solve problems with just words... lol

And im not too bright(despite what my friends and teachers say), so i wont. PLus my parets wont let me on the comp for almost a month or so, and i cant elave you guys alone for that long lol. Plus im pretty sure i wont get caught, and if i do, then its my fault for being sloppy with hiding the evidence XD
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Kazura Senki~♥ wrote:
If I may. You deserve a high-five. "Violence is never the answer" is bullshit, if someone dirties the name of your girl or lays a finger on her in a negative or harmful way you make him hurt and you make him hurt BADLY. Any band geek who is willing to thrash someone is okay in my book xD((My friends a band geek and she couldn't hurt a fly.))

Hmm, I see, everyone does have different views. -_-
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:45 pm

indeed

see you osaru
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Just be careful.

I might have to finish exams today, and do promotions, it's honestly been a mega long time.

Sorry Osaru and Fox. I think its time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awful Timing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awful Timing...   Awful Timing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Awful Timing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Away-
Jump to: