Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a true taste of failure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

a true taste of failure Empty
PostSubject: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:31 am

It was a beautiful day and hero had on his usual blue jacket and blue and orange sweat pants on with his black sandals. Hero's eyes glistened from the sun but today hero did not fill so "beautiful" Yesterday hero found out that his friend fushi had a girlfriend! Herocou and fushi had a deal that they will do that together. Plus herocou was a little jealous to see that girl all over his best friend. So here herocou was sitting alone at a table next to food carts trying to figure out how this happened.

Last edited by herocou on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 am

Mika was a waitress at the resturaunt Hero was at. "Hello, my name is Mika, may I take your order?" Mika was wearing a white blouse with a black tie, but no shoes, ever since her mother died, she always went barefooted.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:49 am

Hero sat there until he saw this beautiful waitress walk up to him. She asked him "Hello, my name is Mika, may I take your order?" Hero put on his cool smile. a true taste of failure Sasuke10 And said. "Yes. I'd like to have you talk to me for a little while longer." Hero said in his cool tone. "I will not stand to see such a pretty face leave my sight." Hero held his hand out. "Please take a seat Mika. I'm Herocou minzaku." Hero pulled out a chair with one hand and held out another hand for Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:56 am

Mika starred at him, she knew what he was thinking. "listen, if you want to be my boyfriend, i'm sorry, i'm single, at least till my other boyfriend comes back after his mission." Mika knew she had to serve tables, but he looked lonely, so, she wanted to stay and chat.

(Sorry, but I really don't want a relationship with my char, k?) Razz
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:04 am

a true taste of failure Naruto15

Naruto put his hand down. "What other boy friend!" Hero shouted. He saw mika sit down so hero took a deep sigh and relaxed. "What's is his name?" Hero asked. Hoping it wasn't anyone he knew. Hero felt like a loser in side. "I got rejected and fushi didn't. It's not fair." Hero looked sad . a true taste of failure Naruto16
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:07 am

Mika didn't trust this stranger, so she got up and slowly walked away.

(lol! about the picture by the way lol!)
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:18 am

Hero walked away with his hands in his pockets. He suddenly remembers a conversation he heard about failures. "No. I am not a failure and i won't give up." Hero put his face toward his chin "i'll beat you fushi. I promise." Hero put his hands in his pockets and walked out of the resturant.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:27 am

I read this topic. FAIL!
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:29 am

Mika was walking home with her trustworthy dog, Jack. She wanted to know if table 8 got her Grilled Cheese Sandwitch, then she tought about lemonade, YUMMY!
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:34 am

Herocou runs back into topic and yells sparta then smacks robin. Then the hole naruto cast does the thriller dance [closed]
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:37 am

...Herocou is the true form of failure. Like, I haven't seen as much fail in well ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a true taste of failure   a true taste of failure Empty

Back to top Go down

a true taste of failure
Page 1 of 1