Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others) Empty
PostSubject: Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others)   Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Kazuki walked the busy streets of Crater city nonchalantly. It was a nice place to live, but most ninja his age would leave this place, going into konoha to learn ninja related things. But for him, it was his home, and he tried to visit as much as possible. It had been a pretty quiet day. Not much had happened, he was sure of that. Even the most boring of gossip in this city got around his neighbourhood quickly.
It was just then, Kazuki heard some hubbub. Curious, the young boy followed the source of the noise. Kazuki saw a crowd of people. Something was going on. He walked through the crowd, quite easily infact. The weapons and scrolls on his belt and back, and his large build made him look slightly aggressive, and no one asked questions as he made his way to the centre. He saw two boys, his age squabbling. From what he made out, boy one was staring at the other, and made boy two feel threatened. Boy two then lashed out at boy one, who was trying to be peaceful at the moment and something or other happened. Kazuki gave up trying to work out what had happened and left the crowd. He saw one of the two boys(he wasn't sure if it was boy one or two) jump out from the crowd and hop from roof to roof.
A ninja! thought Kazuki excitedly. He ran after the person hopping roof to roof, and then stopped as the boy jumped of the last roof and turn around.
They were at the borders of crater city, kazuki realised absently. "What was that about?" asked Kazuki, smirking and raising his eyebrow.

OOC: Here, I gave you a situation to decide whether you wee the pissy one or the one staring at the other, so you have freedom to decide ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others)   Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:48 pm

This topic should be voided, Crater City is outside the village and genin cannot leave freely, fools, please check correct locations before selecting a roleplay area.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others)   Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others)   Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spar!! (with Aries, but I think it's open to others)
Page 1 of 1