Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Joker Social Experiment Game

Go down 
+12
Lark
Allie-Chan (=
Shiko
Absolute Greed.
Matthais
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Tailbone
Jsalos
Renjiro Senju
Adam
Ulkira
Lightning Emperor
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

The Joker Social Experiment Game Empty
PostSubject: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 am

I'm bringing this sick twisted game back from Onegoo...why? Because It was interesting to see how people would react in some situations.

That being said!

Heres the first scenario!

================================================

You along with five other innocent men are help captive by more than thirty men alll with machine guns aiming at your head. They give you the option of either killing the other five men with a knife they have handed you or get shot to death. What do you do? Answer seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Hmm. Well, I'd say that I'd get shot because killing them would make me a sumbag murderer too. However, you can't realy tell how your mind works in such situations...

So, I don't know what I would do. That's actually a scary thought... O.O
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Its eat or be eaten. Hasn't the movie Saw taught us anything.

It would come down to it, then I probably would kill them to safe myself, call me an ass, its not like i knew the guy XD so it makes it a little easier. But I'd probably bitch out anyway because taking somebody else's life is no easy task.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:00 pm

given the situation id most properbly take the kniife and attack the captures most proberbly being killing in the process but id take a couple with me.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 pm

I'd kill all the other captives. Self-preservation> lives of others.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Finally somebody else who is honest. Don't deny human nature guys.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Adam wrote:
Finally somebody else who is honest. Don't deny human nature guys.

Ulkira wrote:
Hmm. Well, I'd say that I'd get shot because killing them would make me a sumbag murderer too. However, you can't realy tell how your mind works in such situations...

So, I don't know what I would do. That's actually a scary thought... O.O

Hey, what I said was from the heart, Adam. The human mind is a scary thing. No one can tell how they will react to a situation until they're experiencing it. Therefore, I don't know whether or not I'd sink as low as to kill others just to save myself...
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:10 am

I will make the assumption that killing the other men would mean my safety so:
I would kill the others, my safety means more to me than anyone else's and my mindset is never act for someone else if you risk yourself, you are the most important person to you, others come second. Killing others for survival is not low, it is the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 am

It's called being selfish, Tailbone.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:12 am

Ahh, back to your morbid mind games, Billeh? Hehe. :]

Anyways, if it were me in the situation, determined on my mind set, I'd take the bullet. I say this because there is no garauntee that if I killed the other captives, that I would leave alive. And even if I did leave alive, I wouldn't be able to live with myself, knowing I took the lives of innocents. That's just me.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:11 am

Whats to stop them from killing you after your done? But i can't kill anyone so I would was to get shot.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:28 am

Is it guaranteed that they live if I die? If so, I'd kill myself. However, if I knew that we were all gonna die anyways, I'd kill them and then myself.

My conscious comes before my nature.

Call me dishonest, I know myself more than you do.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:29 am

If I was somebody I knew it would be a different story, I wouldn't kill a loved one or a friend for myself, but a stranger is a whole different mind game.... :O
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:42 am

Hmm true... But I think what I said earlier still stands for me.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:46 am

Shit I'll kill the other 5 just to save my ass.
I'm too young to die. Sad

I'm with AD
Itz Eat or Be Eaten. o_O
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:03 am

Perhaps on the most primal of levels. But I place 5 lives above my own. If it was just 1... It'd be a slightly more difficult situation, but I'd likely let them live, not me.
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 am

I think i would agree with Pat.

But, I'm not sure if, under that pressure, I'd make the same decision for strangers. Though, like Adam had said, I'd value my loved ones or friends over my own life. But if they were gonna kill us all if i didn't do it, I'd kill them in the most painless way possible, then I'd take out as many of the men as i could before i died as well.

I never go down without a fight-no matter what the situation. That's what I'm known for here in my town.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:05 am

SCENARIO NUMBER 2

This one should cook your noodles....

An earthquake occurs within a city leaving it moderately damaged in places. In one particular place a floor busts out within a building leaving a deadly drop. An old lady and a young man are hanging for their lives and you know you only have enough time to save one before the other drops. Which do you choose? Heres the kicker, the young man was once convicted for a minor felony burglary charge and was recently released from prison, and you know this.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:55 am

Being that he only committed a minor crime, you never said i knew he hurt anyone, his life is not worth dieing for. The old lady wouldn't be able to be rescued correctly due to being more fragile, plus she may of been a slut when she was younger. So I'd save the guy, being that he quicker to save. God I'm an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:42 pm

id go with the guy as well due to the fact that the old lady has lived a longer life then both me and him so yea the guy.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Well. If this is in fact a young guy, he's prolly pretty strong. I'd save the lady and tell the guy to hold on. I would attempt to save them both, in other words.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Pat he said you said you can only reach one in time, so your answer is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Curse you Karite!!!

Man, I have absolutely no idea. Problem with me is that I don't even know myself. I'd probably try to save them both, starting with the old lady since she'll have more difficulty as compared to the guy. Perhaps.....
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:05 am

Since the young man was convicted over a minor felony, it makes the situation only slighly more difficult. However, I would most likely save him over the older lady. This only repeating what a few others have already stated, because she has lived a longer life.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 am

I would save whoever would have more money and ask for a reward. no reward then they both drop for all i care. I'd worry about trying to pull one up and falling down myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game Empty

Back to top Go down

The Joker Social Experiment Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next