Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads

Go down 
+3
Absolute Greed.
Blaize
Sheekoe Hansaro
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:54 pm

just post so we can finish this,This is taken longer than it should
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:40 am

The first stroke successfully went. The electricity from his blade flew at Jon FAST. He wondered if the genin was fast enough to dodge it. Probably not. He didn't even know if the Jounin could dodge it. He began swinging down with the second strike, and that's when they hit him. Hard drops of water from the side. The force alone sent him to the ground, three feet away from where he had been. While in the air, he dropped the sword. The genin would be fine. But Pierre knew he was in trouble.
His armor and lightning had worked against him. The water caused the lightnight to shock the armor, causeing it to shock Pierre. He had used the jutsu to cancel out Earth jutsus. He hadn't even thought about water jutsus. Now, he lay on the ground, burnt to a crisp all over. The lights were fading. He could FEEL internal damage. He could only think to do one thing as he fadded, second by second.
He lifted his arm to the Jounin, fingers closed, middle finger high in the sky.
He lost all power and his arm dropped. He was unconcious, but he would die very soon without medical treatment. He had failed.

(Just kill the NPC's. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:52 am

(ooc: guess its me and jon. sorry for skipping Jon. but im online first and i dono if ill be on later tonight)

Blaize ryuzaki started to look at the bandits. Then waiting until jon to arrive. He known that hero and Sensei could take care of themselves. He also wondered how he and jon could take down the two bandits soon so they could help their team. I mean this was part of a mission but sensei was hurt. and unless a counter was made with thoese spheres Hero would have to be the one to help sensei the most. So time is not on this teams side

When/If jon started to make it towards the scene he started to snap his fingers letting his hands engulf into flames as he started to extend them. The fire from his leggs transfered into each of his hands. Giving them double the force. He want to make sure they were burnt to a crisp. And the only thing Blaize knew about Jon that would help make a combo is that chakra rope of his. Hopefully this would work out. Though he would have to make an order then a suggestion

"Jon. Listen to me we dont have much time we have to make a combo. Something quick something fast. Your remember what you did to hero right. thoes ropes. use them in combat here. Then we will be able to burn them to a crisp with my fire. See were i am going with this? but if they are to be going in prision you must water down my flames when they are gone. Are you ready. Here we go!"

(on mobile, raw, sorry for spelling and skipping)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Jon pulled back on Herocou as soon as he made sure the bandit was there. Now feeling that Hero was safe, Jon dissipated the ropes while getting ready for something else to happen. And it did. There was a blast of electricity coming his way. Jon shinshined quickly out of the way towards his sensei when he said something. "Uh,Team? did you guys kill all the bandits?" said Sensei towards the genins. "Heh, killing is below me. It's full of cowardice." Jon then sighed when Sensei had said the next words. "Blaize take care of those bandits,You go too Jon,Hero and i will take Pierre on." Goody, Jon thought. More waste of chakra. Jon saw Blaize rush towards the bandits, and Jon followed suit. He couldn't exactly hear what Blaize was saying, but he certainly wasn't doing anything. Jon pulled out 2 kunais and started tying explosive tags onto them. Jon looked at Blaize again. The bandits were gaining, and he was still doing nothing. Jon saighed, and walked up next to Blaize. Blaize then started speaking: "Jon. Listen to me we dont have much time we have to make a combo. Something quick something fast. Your remember what you did to hero right. thoes ropes. use them in combat here." It was at this time Jon threw the kunais about 5 meters away from the bandits. "Then we will be able to burn them to a crisp with my fire. See were i am going with this?" The bandits were two meters away from the tags, and the hadn't even noticed them! Idiots... Jon set off the explosive tags. The bandits were blown back. "But if they are to be going in prision you must water down my flames when they are gone. Are you ready. Here we go!" Jon took one last look at the bandits, who were on there backs, unconscious and burnt, before turning to Blaize and saying, "What was that? I wasn't paying attention. Can you run that by me again?"
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:24 am

(Ooc raw on mobile will put jutsu on next post bc I'm on mobile so it gets wacky if I edit this post"The slickness of jon started to impress him. Well sort of. He was trying to get teamwork established between the two. But of cource jon just wanted the fame for himself. It was alright though it was not like he was going to get mad at jon.

When he made his smart remarc he knew that he had herd him. But he knew he wanted to be the one who gets the fame. It was not there choice to fight right now. They were a team and there sensei still needed help. Well for now there war nothing he could do. He just smiled as he looked at the bandits then looked at him and spoken*

"Well jon if your going to do it all on your own."

*he started to let his hands in flames and then. He started to do some hand signs. As he did he started to take out his katana out once then he transfered his chakra to his katana and then let the flames engulf it. Once then he started to to make a slash in the air as the flames escaped from his katana*

"Then do it right"

*the flames started to. Make there way to the enemies. As they got closer the flames grew to a a phinonex head and its wings started to expand from the flames causing it to burst on inpac with the bandits. When the debrie and and blast is gone the two bandits were in a ripe wrap like a rope binding them making them unmovable. Sorta like jon's chakra ropes.

He walked over to one of the bandits and then picked one of them up.*

"We Will bring at least one subordinate to question if the leader decides to not say anything. The other will be binded long enough for us to get to sensei. Jon head to senseu first ill catch up with soon with the enemy on my back."
Name: Raging Wave
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Using the tiger and dog seal, Blaize summons up his chakra to make his hand engulfed in fire. The engulfed hand that holds the katana then transfers the fire from his hands into his sword, having his katana with a spiraling flame around it. Once done the fire from his hand is gone of course. The flame would last only for a short time, this gives his sword burning effects and the next slash he would give to his opponent would shoot the flame he had to the sword’s tip to increase damage.(EDIT) Once the flame from the slash leaves the sword it can be used as a wave of an attack or the wave itself can surround the opponent having him/her traped within the fire like being traped in a rope of flames. the longer the hold the more burned the victom feels. On defult the flame of rope will go out within (one post) seconds if the victom does not free itself via strength or jutsu. (done edit)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:28 am

Jon snickered a little bit, before he turned around and headed towards his sensei. When he got there, he asked, "Are we ready to go now? It seems like we've been here forever."

(Sorry, short post. Nothin' to say!)
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:48 am

(Bandits are dead. Make return trip and such.)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:18 am

Jon decided that the rest of the team could handle taking care of the bandits, so Jon yelled aloud, "I'm gonna go and check out the... area in front of us for bandits. Catch up quickly!" Jon rushed off, ecstatic in anticipation for going home after all this hard work.
(Leave Topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4