Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eight Gates Sacrifice

Go down 
+4
Absolute Greed.
Caranore
Senkou
Adam
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Eight Gates Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:10 am

After scanning around Leaf Ninja, last night, I come across the eight gates and there are now images for the last two gates, being that they haven't been seen in action. Apart of this is because the eighth gate's after effects are death.

Now I went to bed and lying there, thinking about all this, which seemed stupid when I came across an idea that I believe will happen later in the series.

Maito Gai with activate the eight gates to save his students from the akatsuki or something along the lines to this. Similiar to Asuma's death, except Gai activates the eighth gate, wins and then dies after would.

He is a bit of a popular character only because his so goofy, but his not that important to the whole story and Lee is becoming a younger Gai already.

Neji, being a jounin already. Would assume leader position of the squad, making it even more feasible. There would be a touching moment between Lee and Gai, with Neji and Tenten there too and then a moment between Kakashi and Gai ^^

I'm not sure if what I'm saying is far fetched. But it sounds like something the writers would do and it would be an ultimate, emotional fight.

Discuss?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:13 am

I agree 100% itd bee cool to see what the eighth gate leads up too becasue its supposed to make you damn near impossible to defeat. its like gurantee win at the price of death, which seems a fair trade to me. Of course id rather see lee, but i hate them both sorry, i like their fighting but not the characters.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:14 am

I like the idea, it seems like it could be good.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:45 am

I absolutely love the characters. by far some of the best personalities.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 pm

NOO!! Lee and Gai cannot die!! Kishimoto had better not do it.

But yeah, if Gia does go down that way, it'll be a deathmatch against Kisame. They're destined to kill each other. ^^
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:06 pm

I dont think Gai will, or Lee, really. Kishimoto came close to destroying a fan base with the near death of Kakashi
Back to top Go down
Liger
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Liger

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 am

but what evil character would gai kill with the eight gates to save his students...it seems to me like a lot of the akatsuki are already dead or spoken for in terms of who will beat them
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 pm

That's a good theory. But I don't think Gai will be dieing for a long time to come.

Besides, possibly only Madara or Sasuke and his team from Akatsuki would bring Gai done, Kisame wouldn't probably kill him, Gai would own him.

But i'm sure Kisame will be killed my Suigetsu later or something.

Anyway, that's a good theory to talk and think about.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Gai could barely hold up against Kisames body double which only contained about 30% of his chakra so I dont see how you make the call that Gai owns Kisame. Its completely illogical.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:46 pm

That was then, with only 6th gate. And the phoenix attack just destroyed it. If Gai went all out with 6th gate, Kisame would have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Yes, but they always add new techniques to the good guys and stuff, so they want him to win, that's why I basically said that. They'll find a way of doing a technique that'll supposed to use all chakra of Gai and kill the enemy (possibly Kisame) by a critical hit, and Gai will survive from something.

Uhh, well... I mean they'll find a technique that'll kill kisame or something. But the real thing is i'm wondering is how they will kill Madara, who is invincible and immortal. But like usual, they'll find a weakness and kill him. But that's not on Gai, is it? So i'm not going to go into further detail.

(To the guy above Caranore).
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Hes not invincible and immortal, he just needs to be hit with a quick ultimate world destroing attack haha
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Maybe if we got him distracted with a girl with no clothes on we could kill Madara. lol, thats a chance.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:39 pm

hes teleport the girl with him dude. Bad idea
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Not if the girl is running away saying pedophile and Madara is chasing her and forgets about the enemy and the enemy kills Madara. Good idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Lol, if Naruto uses Sexy Jutsu to distract Madara and then Sasuke kills Madara with Chidori, that'll destroy the respect that Kishimoto has for making such an awesome series.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 am

Gai shall die :O
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Lol, if Naruto uses Sexy Jutsu to distract Madara and then Sasuke kills Madara with Chidori, that'll destroy the respect that Kishimoto has for making such an awesome series.

Besides, Madara isn't a pervert...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:37 pm

You never know, Kessen. >>
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:09 am

Ulkira wrote:
You never know, Kessen. >>

Yah,

but not all old male character in Naruto is a pervert XD!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:06 am

Kakashi, Pervy Sage and Ebisu are ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight Gates Sacrifice   Eight Gates Sacrifice Empty

Back to top Go down

Eight Gates Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1