Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryo

Go down 
+2
Adam
Giera
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Ryo   Ryo EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:29 pm

I have a suggestion that probably will cause a lot of debate (unless ofcourse an admon/mod goes in here sayin "NO!").
The idea is to get Ryo in to the game. This will cause a lot more interacting between the players, and open many new ideas.

example: you start out with X nr. of ryo. with these Ryo you can buy X kunais/shurikens/scrolls/etc. or make a costum weapon (the admins/mods decides the price of all costum weapons weapons).

Also there could be actual bounties on missing nins, and people could have another profession than just ninjas. maybe painters (banner- avatar-makers), or blaksmiths (where you buy your weapons), restaurent-owner?. Add more if you think of something

I dont know where the ryo amount should be written, and i dont know if you have the trust to just let people write it in their signature, but i dont know the possibilities on the site, so its hard for me to come with an answer on that Q

I know the whole idea is very The Sims-like, but many really apriciate that
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo   Ryo EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 pm

As you would have figured, money systems have been discussed numerous times among the staff and also brought up by members. But for U.S, it isn't something that should be implemented, unless we wanted to completely wipe clean everybodys weapon's, jutsu and etc.

It won't work here not to mention it's too much work for the staff currently. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo   Ryo EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:48 pm

You could probably appoint 2 or 3 moderators with the sole intention of keeping track of ryo. THat could be put in the character sheet or used as the reputation, but just call it ryo. Also, everyone could keep their current stuff and just implement the ryo from that point onwards, but it does sound like wayyyy too much work.
Back to top Go down
Z
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Z

Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo   Ryo EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Z Supports a Ryo system, since Z would want to be a bounty hunter DOMO
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo   Ryo EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Renji disapproves of a ryo system. Ive been on many sites that have run a ryo system and it epic fails. Its too complicated and takes alot of 24/7 time to maintain.

On the idea of bounties, there should be rewards fo some manner for a bounty or complete success of a mission (in manga and anime it was ryo, but on here it could be like a stat system or points towards stuff. 2 points for a c rankes mission success. 20 points gets you like a special gift etc)

hope this inspires ideas

renji
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo   Ryo EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:08 am

Adding a moeny system would be alot of work and stress, most of which can be avoided by not doing it. I think that the site is doing fine without it, and as the Admins have continually noted 'If its not borke, then why fix it?'. That quote applies here. We're doing fine without it, so why waste that time and effort to do it when all itll cause is stress and confusion for the first few months(if not longer).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo   Ryo Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Feedback-
Jump to: