Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans Empty
PostSubject: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:41 am

The gloriuos night, the time of sleep for humans and most other animals. But for the mistress and her pack, it was time to hunt and enjoy life as a demon of the night. Cursed by the humans to roam the night to hunt and socialize, the pack must warn their mistress of the approaching humans. The black female demon lay out on the wall surrounding the Sand village. Her fur blending in perfectly with the darkness of the desert. Many humans would wonder how this pack of demons survived the harsh conditions of the sands, others fear and shun them. While the other humans slept, the demons wandered the village, hunting and salvaging all of the food that they could. If any humans were to see them, they would scare them away, and force them back into their homes. After years of being leader, the female was growing lonely, and had yet to find a mate.

As she lay on the wall, she looked out over the village and the surrounding sand, listening to her pack holw in the distance as they hunted in small groups for small game such as rabbits, foxes, and sleeping birds. The wonderful sounds filled the air, the howls sounding forboding to humans. Her deep blue eyes glowed in the pale moonlight as she listened to warning howls that went out to her. Her ears flicked gently, and she rose to her feet. "This should definately be an interesting night," she said softly, and jumped down from the wall.

Last edited by Rin Ukiku on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 am

Pendo looked up at the dark, cloudy, night time sky as he wandered around the area. He smiled, closing his eyes as he thought of what he would do tomorrow; training, sparring, and maybe some ramen. Being a Leaf Jounin, most villagers would probably be cautious to approach him, in fear of why he was there. But his reason for appearing in the village unexpectedly was simple, he was there visiting a long time friend of his: a wise old man who lived in Suna. The dark sky had very few clouds, but the moon was shining so brightly that the clouds were clearly visible, pitch black against the darkened sky.

As Pendo continued to stroll alongside the wall of Suna, he began to hear sounds that pierced his ears. He instantly recognized it as the sound of a wolf warning another, but he wondered from what. Quite possibly from himself, but considering that he thought it to only be wolves, he left it be. The leaf jounin had not completely convinced himself, however, and so he walked readily, with his hand near his weapons pouch. A good ninja was always ready, even if there was nothing to be ready for. At least, that was what his father had always taught him.
Back to top Go down
Kanashii
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Kanashii

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:09 am

The skies were darkened and dim light shined from peep holes of the skies. The wind had a breeze to it that sang a wondrous song to Roku's ears. For him self he was dressed as of always, although not having his medical backpack with him seeing as he was a doctor he doesn't carry it as much as he should. His grey suit stealthy and it glided with the night sky and the shivering chills that creep down young children spine during the perverse dull dark time of day. Sand was still, not dancing as much as it usually does. The hair of Roku's head twirled
as if a dancer or performer. Having no mask nor other fancy accessorizes but his simple headband which was firmly wrapped around his forehand. The remaining straps of his headband fell down towards his back.

As Roku walked through the summer night which seem feels like it won't ever end. He noticed an other shinobi, apparently from another village. The Hidden Leaf Village. Wondering what he was doing here he climbing upon the roofs of the sand domes of which some may call home.
The wolverine howls were nothing but a fresh breeze to Roku's ears, a new piece of music to be heard a shout for help and permission.

As supposedly stalking the other Shinobi while hopping from several rooftops he noticed something called fear that ran through him. Preparing to garb a weapon in someone else territory is also known as a threat. Roku ducked and observed the ninja. Having no supplies or equipment to help he thought he may not need to engage into battle with such rush.
It was his checkerboard he was calling the shots, he couldn't fail with a village supporting him.
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 am

As she silently stalked the two humans, she got a read on what they were feeling. The two were definately feeling the complete darkness of the village. Her pack holwed another warning, this time the pack was closer than usual. That meant that they were coming back to their leader, most likely in an attempt to protect her from the humans that she was stalking. She silently stepped out into the streets, the pale moonlight making her eyes glow once more. Rin was deliberately giving away her location, drawing the human's attention to her instead of each other. The young female raised her head to the dark skies and let out a loud howl that would send shivers up the humans spines. The demon was walking among them, it had been stlaking them as if they were her prey. As the pack responded to her howl, she lowered her head and crounched down low, leting a low snarl escape her maw.

This was her territory, and the humans were wandering around at night. If the other villagers knew about what she had been doing, they would shun her more than she had already been. Rin was an outcast among outcasts, a demon among humans, and the only member of her clan that still held the original bloodline. "Why are you two snooping around at night?" she asked clodly, another low snarl escaping her.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 am

Pendo almost instantly picked up on a large multitude of chakra signatures nearby, one he easily recognized as another ninja, but the others were a mystery to him. He made sure he didn't show that he knew of the other ninja's presence, for his own reasons, as he continued to walk. It was then that he heard a blood curdling howl that filled his ears, and vibrated throughout his body. He felt and showed no fear of the possible threat, as he wandered towards the location from which he had heard the sound emitting from. His foot steps were quick and paceful, carrying him stridefully along the street, as a dark figure emerged swiftly from an alleyway. 'There ya are!' he thought, sliding the heel of his foot counter-clockwise, pulling him to an abrupt halt.

The jounin gazed at the figure that stood before him, but he couldn't really see who or what it was due to the lack of lighting. He was then struck by the fact that it began to talk, and by the type of voice he assumed her to be female. He simply smirked when she used the word 'two' and looked directly at the other ninja who had tried to keep his identity sealed. "I am not snooping, simply walking around freely." he explained himself, before looking around himself. "I could ask you the same question, but I see you have friends."
Back to top Go down
Kanashii
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Kanashii

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:50 am

Roku realized there was another 'object' near by, moving about to try and find it. Roku found out that the wonder noise to his ears came from this 'object'. Snooping around the buildings to try and figure out any of these mysterious human. He had no clues to anything crime or possibly no harm has been felt yet. He was set in shock when both mammals knew of him.
"Two" has gave him away. He was a ball in the air just waiting to be caught.
As the other ninja stared right at Roku. Not having anything else to do or say he was about to jump down to the roads and question this man a bit more.
As he was about to take his step down he speech of a women. This 'object' was transparent to a human female. Maybe a female beast of the stature. It seemed mad, even mad at Roku which was weird for him because they were on the same team and Roku didn't know what he did wrong.

Roku still decided not to go down and listen to this dialogue that these two characters and how they will react to each other hoping to stop any violence that might erupt. Roku was more curious of how a Leaf Ninja got into the village and if their were more of his kind.
Also curious about this Female beast, does it have a name? can it reason? anymore of these? Which stole Roku right back into shock because these right have been here the whole time and he might have never known about them.

Roku sat at the edge of the roof and stayed clam. Nothing wrong could happen accounting he was here. Maybe they can get high and relax about any problems. Doubtfully and the blasphemy that would occur in this situation.
Roku didn't do anything said nothing because he had nothing to say or do. Just here to supervise the words that he will hear or the music that will ring.
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 am

She moved from her crouched position and walke closer to the man in front of her. "Your freedom is limited here Leaf shinobi. All who enter my teritory at nightfall are under my paw...all who dare say that they have freedom to wander my world are badly mistaken," her cold, emotionless tone hardly loud enough for the other shinobi to hear. She bared her fangs and growled louder, her form vanishing from the Leaf Jounin's sight. She quickly appeaered behind the Sand shinobi, her claws clicking against the building as she landed behind him. "And you....calling me an object. How dare you disgrace me with such thoughts," her voice rising as she slowly became angry.
"If you're really that interested in me, you should ask me instead of thinking it. I do have a name, I can reason, and no...I'm the last of my kind," she quickly revealed that she heard the two jounin, every thought good or bad.

The female vanished from behind the sand jounin and reappeared in front of the leaf jounin. "My name is Rin Ukiku, leader of the Ukiku clan. The once large Ukiku clan is now small and limited," Rin slowled started to explain herself, circling the leaf jounin as she spoke. "And the reason for that fall in numbers stands before you both. They were all killed by the one who stands before you in the form of a demon of the night," her cold voice grew low and dark. Her entire presence became heavy and filled with lust for blood. It was true, she was the reason that her clan is limited in numbers, but the her that was responsble was actually the demon that was sealed away inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:55 am

I'd like this topic to be re-written please, Pendo cannot post here, he didnt travel, nor ask permission to leave the village.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:01 am

Pendo did not even blink as the female disappeared before his very eyes, before shortly reappearing. He presumed that she had left to spoke to the other ninja, but when she came back she began to circle him, explaining herself. His gaze slowly followed her as she circled him, taking in every word that she spoke. "I see..." he murmured, thinking about it. 'If she had done it on purpose, would she not have already killed me, or the others that follow with her?' he questioned silently in his thoughts. He had heard of demons possessing a ninja and making them do something they don't exactly want to, then there were stories of accidental deaths. Pendo waited for Rin to completely finish speaking before he finally decided to respond.

Only a few seconds passed before he stepped forward three steps, before turning to face Rin. He didn't want her out of his site, from lack of trust of course. "I understand that if you had cruel intentions I would not be chatting with you at the moment, now would I?" he questioned, and he somehow felt a feeling of insecurity as he recalled the fact that she seemed to be able to read his thoughts. He didn't quite understand how she did it, but a feeling of foreboding filled the air around him, and the wind was icy cold. Most people would be frozen with fear, but the leaf jounin did not fear much, if anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:51 am

You ignored me, I'm telling me you cannot be here Josh!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 am

((Not ignoring, I was already posting when you posted, so I didn't get to read it.))
((And can't we just put the topic on hold, while I get permission?))
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 pm

(Not really, because you aren't permitted to leave unless a valid reason is given, like being assigned a mission, and you need use the traveling board, as a veteran member and a jounin, you should have known this.)
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:53 pm

((AWWWWWW D: Adam, you've screwed up inter-village communications among the population, I hope your happy. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans   Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons Of The Night Meets Curious Humans
Page 1 of 1