Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Ok so i just looked at the new UN5 character list and yay we have shippuden Sauske. We also get sai and Yamato, and finally the full version of Sasori. BUT THAT IS IT. Seriously it isnt cool at all to be realeasing a game with two brand new character each time. At the rate this goes...........THERES GOING TO BE 15 ULTIMATE NINJA GAMES IN THE SERIES BEFORE WE GET TO KAKUZU. Seriously they need to learn some friggn patience. Such as with Sasori, you dont even get his real form in UN4. They couldnt even wait that long. sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 am

lol UN5 Or UN6 i forgot has the duel ninja combos thats why i didnt get UN4
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:49 pm

And any idea when it's being released?

What I'm worried about is, what will happen after UN5? They haven't released a third Shippuuden game for PS2 in Japan, have they?

And yes, they're going too slowly. Seriously, if they include that stupid Pseudo-Kyuubi filler arc in between the Sasuke Arc and the Hidan-Kakuzu Arc, they had better add the latter arc in the 6th installation as well. In UN4, they totally wasted time in making that filler arc in that Tree Revival Village, it would have been wiser to include the Sasuke Arc in the first one. If they want 2 arcs, make them real arcs, not freakin' made up ones! They had 4 arcs in UN2, and only two of them were from the manga/anime! What is the POINT of doing such a thing?!

Blaize wrote:
lol UN5 Or UN6 i forgot has the duel ninja combos thats why i didnt get UN4

UN4 was sorta like UN2 based on the Ougi-system. And speaking of which, UN5 had better be like the 3rd installation, it gets boring when you can only play Story Mode with Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:26 pm

That fails hard, I wanna fight as Hidan and Kakuzu.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:30 pm

It'll be interesting fighting as them no doubt. I wonder how they'll work Hidan's immortality into the game to make it fair. He technically shouldn't have a health bar.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 pm

This kinda sucks, i'd like to play as Konan or Nagato. Also, I wouldn't mind playing as Zetsu or Madara (Tobi form).
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:50 pm

They won't let us play as Zetsu, though maybe Tobi (doubt it). Crap, they need to get to the Hidan-Kakuzu Arc, I wanna play with a Rasen Shuriken.

Crap, that sounded awkward. >>
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:11 am

i bet u there going to do it like they did with sisori

you know one with normal version

then the next with his element beast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Spam-